Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! BSSM ~*SuperStars*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool idea ne?
  Yes
  Upset I didn't think of it...
View Results

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:14 am
OOC: I've kinda persuaded a friend of mine to join... I'm thinking she'll probably prefer being a decendent of say... one of the death busters or the witches 5... I figured they were kinda neglected by us so suggested one of those groups...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:35 am
((I'm gonna see if one of my friends wants to join as Wiseman's daughter, since the Black Moon clan is very neglected at this point...))  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:35 pm
((*wonders when we'll start?* o.o my evilness spreads still))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:48 pm
((No clue... though I did find poses for everyone! The children of the generals are gonna be in one picture together.))  

Darkness Cake

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Roselite Blade
((Once I find good poses, I'll draw some of the characters. If any of you have a specific pose you want and have the image, please send it to me via note!))

I'm not picky about poses as long as Meteorite looks tall and strong. heart :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:35 am
((Why do we seem to be at a stalemate?))  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:24 am
((I don't know... we can start even if I don't have the images done yet! But who should start... this might get confusing with 3 different "planets" posting at teh same time (Galxia, Nephelenia and Beryl [thus the shen])  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:17 am
((That does add a conundrum))  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:49 pm
((What do you mean? >>??))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:32 pm
((Jedite has a daughter and I clam her... okay?))  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:35 am
Christica
((Jedite has a daughter and I clam her... okay?))

((Fine with me. But you have to figure out how she came into being, since non of them had a lover.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:38 am
((how's this?))

Name: Kohaku
Alias: Amber
Child of: Jedite of Dark Kingdom
Attacks: Shadow blades ~ Rapidly swings her swords causing each slash to create a blade of pure darkness
Earth Shatterer ~ Pumps energy into her blades and then stabs them into the ground, causing it to quake and crack

Appearance: (Somethin like that)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Disguise: (Somethin like that)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Kind, Calm, Easily Annoyed

Background: After Jedite was sealed in ice by Beryl(going by anime), a shard of the ice chipped off and formed into a person. The person was a soulless being until it touched the ice that Jedite was in. Some of his essence seeped out of the ice and into the soulless being, making Kohaku. Kohaku stayed hidden in the shadow’s of the Dark Kingdom, often going to the frozen being of Jedite.

When the Moon Princess and her senshi defeated Beryl, a shockwave went through the kingdom. The frozen Jedite was shattered and Kohaku was turned to stone.

Sealed in stone, Kohaku awoke when the calm serenity of the space and time corridor was disturbed. She now fights along side the other Dark Children for her own reasons. Her reason is… She wants to find a way to prevent herself from turning back to stone if she is ever defeated.

EDITED October 3, 2006 6:13pm  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:24 pm
((Uhm. Okay, except Jedite couldn't order Nephrite to do anything. They were rivals, remember? And I believe they were of equal status. Neph only shared this power with Kunzite, who was his superior officer. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Rabbit-eyes
((Uhm. Okay, except Jedite couldn't order Nephrite to do anything. They were rivals, remember? And I believe they were of equal status. Neph only shared this power with Kunzite, who was his superior officer. ))

((By age and rank, Nephrite was higher and older. Jadeite was the youngest.))  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:10 pm
Guys, my friend, Lacroia wants to create a child of Jadite. I'm actually helping her create it so the background will work and NOT force itself on others... *coughcough* Her character's name is Kalidite and is half youma. His mom was Titus (the water youma from the ship episode). Don't ask how... please... I'll have her post the bio once we finalize it. ^^ And if that other character goes through, she'll have a brother in Kal.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff