Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Little Known Senshi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:59 am
Quote:

ILL NEVER GET IT lol.
play the daily chance, all 5 tries, sell the junk and clothes and token you get. ive gotten 125 tokens one day and @200 gold another. also vote in polls. since they incresed it it now you get @10-12 gold. its a slow but steady way to get gold ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:37 am
SailorYue
Quote:

ILL NEVER GET IT lol.
play the daily chance, all 5 tries, sell the junk and clothes and token you get. ive gotten 125 tokens one day and @200 gold another. also vote in polls. since they incresed it it now you get @10-12 gold. its a slow but steady way to get gold ^^
OK lol  

sailormoonfreek102

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:27 am
pretty helpful. 3nodding i was familiar with pretty much all of those in name, but since i've never seen the musicals, i never knew what they looked like.

i think there are some spelling errors in that writeup, though. whoever wrote it forgot an extra syllable in "animamates," and i think but am not totally sure that the romanization of sailors chanel and gucci are different from the designer names they came from. but yeah...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:04 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Kaidan
Solar Kitty-chan
Also, I have a picture of Sailor Coronis. She was the only one shown in the manga.
THAT'S THE ONE! Hah...we were way off. lol
Hehe. Yeah, it was Coronis. I found some nice fan art of Crow taking her Sailor Crystal too.
POST, plz. lol  

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:36 pm
All right. Gimme a minute.
User Image
User Image

Both images taken from Bunny's Tour Through the Silver Millennium, which can be found here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:40 pm
I ahve not...but really wanna see...have seen all too.........the sailor saurn..one.......  

Tatti-desu

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:41 am
Thanks for posting this smile
I myself haven't seen the musicals so I've never seen what those characters looked like. Except for Sailor Gucci and Chanel...oh how I remember them, I thought they were truly annoying....  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff