Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Start A New Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:17 pm
Cyborg shrugged. "All I know is that she's in another city, Starfire and Robin disapered about a year ago." He said.
Garth looked confused. "Who's Gar?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:04 pm
( so... umm is everyone gonna try to stop me im kindof stealing jewlery robbing a jewlery store the alarm went off and no one has even inched)

Natrea sighed and looked around 'what is wrong with these people isn't there no police?' she wondered to herself she rolled her eyes 'this town is boring' she thought.  

DaniBoi66

Koritta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:43 am
Skye lowered her starbolts. "gar Logan is only one of the greatest Titans of all time so go around pretending like you don't know him!" Just then she perked up. "Trouble." She said flew off toward the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:55 pm
Garth flew beside her. "Oh you ment Beastboy, sorry. I didn't know his real name."
(Note:I knew his real name Garth didn't.)  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:01 pm
Natrea threw things around the area causing trouble she smiled and made a cruel laughter seeing people run "this place is much more fun the the others" she said "More things to throw!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:19 pm
"Trouble'obio said to himself.He could tell his antiform was wanting bloodlust."No,i must keep him in."Obio then dashed off to the area.  

l_uke

Koritta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:19 am
Skye landed in front of Natrea. "Wow. The city has another freak in spandex." She said starbolts forming on her hands. "Ready guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Garth drew his kodachi as he landed. "Ready as I'll ever be." He said and then he charged Natrea, one of kodachi held normaly and the other's blunt edge pressed against the inside of his forearm.
He sliced at her with the normal one and then followed that one up with the other one.
Then he sheathed his kodachi and used an air blast to get airborn.
Then the demon sent a huge airblast down at her.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:05 pm
Natrea didn't expect it at first and got hit but then backflipped moving back then climbed up the wall laughing she landed on the roof and looked down "that the best you can do??" she asked " finally something to do in this boring town"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:06 am
Garth moved behind her with blinding speed, he tried to kick her in her lower back and then he tried to hit her with two darts. Next the demon drew his kodachi, holding them the same way as before he randomly slashed at Natrea. When he had tired of this he jumped back and then sent an airblast at her feet and one at her head. The demon then sheathed his kodachi. Garth then threw a hand full of darts in the air and made an airblast that hit them and sent them fling at the villian. He grabbed his chainsickle off of his belt. After this he threw the ball on the end of the chainsickle at her.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Koritta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:49 am
Skye leapt into the air and started throwing a barrage of starbolts. "Dogde this!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:24 pm
Obio went at full speed at the villian,mace in hand.He then threw it at the ground to make an soundwave,then repeatly thrashing the ground,causing more sound waves.  

l_uke

Koritta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:06 am
Skye, then, slammed her right fist into Natrea's left cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:44 pm
Natrea moved for some of the attacks unaware of how there powers worked but she did get hit and fell back her quick catlike reflexes made her move quickly and dodge some she felt the ones girls fist hit her face and she flew back and slammed into the wall she rubbed her cheek "oh two against one?" she asked but smiled "I always like a challenge" she then ran at the girl first bringing her claws out and jumping at her like a cat pouncing at her pray.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:00 pm
Garth came up behind Natrea and tried to punch her in the back of the head.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff