Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:40 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i dont know but they feel like silk so the rain just slips off here feel" she lands and turns her back to him

He felt the wings gentley with his smooth hand. "Smooth, delecate, warm. Like a blanket wrapped around a young child in bed."

"yea " she smiled and turned arond to him " do you have anything spicail or uniqe?"
bixyll drove through the alleys way over the spped limit he passed the bridge with the people on it splashing water on them he got out of the car pulled out a gun and walked into the darkness of the forrest

The water just dropped off him and wasn't wet anymore. More rain fell on top of him though. "He looks as if in a rush."

"yea" she wiped her face off with her sweter "damn another one runied..do you think we should follow him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:41 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i dont know but they feel like silk so the rain just slips off here feel" she lands and turns her back to him

He felt the wings gentley with his smooth hand. "Smooth, delecate, warm. Like a blanket wrapped around a young child in bed."

"yea " she smiled and turned arond to him " do you have anything spicail or uniqe?"
bixyll drove through the alleys way over the spped limit he passed the bridge with the people on it splashing water on them he got out of the car pulled out a gun and walked into the darkness of the forrest

The water just dropped off him and wasn't wet anymore. More rain fell on top of him though. "He looks as if in a rush."

"yea" she wiped her face off with her sweter "damn another one runied..do you think we should follow him?"

"That is completely up to you."  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:45 pm
bixyll raised his semi auo mpf into the air in the direction he heard the snap of a branch he looked into the darkness and he heard a snarl bixyll pulled and held down the trigger till he heard a whimper and a thump onto the floor boxyll pulled the creature out into the moon light and it morphed into a man the body than turned to ash bixyll realased the clip and put a frash one in the gun he cockent the gun once and walked further into the darkness  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:45 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"That is completely up to you."

"mk" she turned to the forest and appered by the entrance the she dissapered  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:47 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll raised his semi auo mpf into the air in the direction he heard the snap of a branch he looked into the darkness and he heard a snarl bixyll pulled and held down the trigger till he heard a whimper and a thump onto the floor boxyll pulled the creature out into the moon light and it morphed into a man the body than turned to ash bixyll realased the clip and put a frash one in the gun he cockent the gun once and walked further into the darkness

she followed the sound of his light foot steps but he couldnt hear her she stood behind him she wispered "hello"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:49 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Hibiki put his hands in his coat pocket and walked in the forrest normally.  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:49 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

she followed the sound of his light foot steps but he couldnt hear her she stood behind him she wispered "hello"
bixyll quickly tunred around and shot into the persons stomach he held down the trigger until he relized it wasnt an enemy ".... sorry" bixyll walked further into the darkness  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:51 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll quickly tunred around and shot into the persons stomach he held down the trigger until he relized it wasnt an enemy ".... sorry" bixyll walked further into the darkness

"ah!" she fell to the ground laying bleeding  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:59 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Hibiki heard the shot and found Sinthia on the ground. He put his hands over the wound and did a dark aura heal. The wound was healed. "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:10 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Hibiki heard the shot and found Sinthia on the ground. He put his hands over the wound and did a dark aura heal. The wound was healed. "You ok?"

"yea nothing new" she layed there" ah ground feels good but a bed feels even more better" she stands up and walks deeper into the forest  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:12 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"yea nothing new" she layed there" ah ground feels good but a bed feels even more better" she stands up and walks deeper into the forest

Hibiki walked with her. "Would you like to stick together?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:20 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"what ever i usaly travel on my own but you can come" she continued to walk  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:25 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"I'd rather not see a girl hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:28 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"every guys says that gezz i know this and im olny what ...15" she continuse to walk" how old are you?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:32 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"every guys says that gezz i know this and im olny what ...15" she continuse to walk" how old are you?"

"17. It's not really fair to see your best frined on the ground dead. It hurts you."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff