Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What Age Do You Act? - Quiz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Age Do You Act?
  under 12
  13-19
  20-29
  30-39
  40+
View Results

yks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:50 pm
You Are 15 Years Old
4 years younger than my real age xd

And I don't look like a 19-year-old girl. My friends say I look so small(maybe because of my height crying ). I actually saw a primary school pupil who's taller than me yesterday *sobs* I've left my primary school for nearly 7 years gonk but I'm shorter than one who's still in it crying

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:07 pm
Wow, wtf, I'm 23. eek  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:28 pm
Minielf
forgotten_ninja
You Are 5 Years Old

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No way...I"m 5???? Ten years below my real age...which is 15...where did the other ten years go???? crying why...why....it's bad enough that all my classmates THINk that I look younger than my age but now I ACT younger than my age too?!

I"m the youngest person at year in here...so far. 0_0

Ha ha, 5 years old? rofl That's funny, you still having the mind of a kindergarten child. rofl

Hmm, Dasg seems to act the oldest out of everyone here. A 29 year old usually thinks about getting married and having children. xd

Hmm..... I'm kindergarten??? that's sho sad..... crying so is 29 the oldest age here? that's not too bad...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:29 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
forgotten_ninja
You Are 5 Years Old

No way...I"m 5???? Ten years below my real age...which is 15...where did the other ten years go???? crying why...why....it's bad enough that all my classmates THINk that I look younger than my age but now I ACT younger than my age too?!

I"m the youngest person at year in here...so far. 0_0

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

Curses, you beat me~!

Dx

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

Ahahahaha....too bad ^_^ What age do u act???  

forgotten_ninja

InDaBox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:27 pm
You Are 22 Years Old.
People do say I act older than I am...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:28 pm
I act 13 years old.
I'm 14. DAMN THIS QUIZ! scream xd sweatdrop

cherrisoda

Tenzin Chodron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:43 pm
You Are 23 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:04 am
You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

Chibi Akane

feel_the_rhythm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:19 am
You Are 24 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/ O.O Seriously?! I'm like.. 10 years younger!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:42 am
my result was 20 years old, and i am 20 years old. but really, i'm wise, mature girl who enjoys watching cartoons and eating sweets, and i'm anti-drugs and anti-other teenage activities. so i'm really a kid and an old woman, and nothing like a teenager or 20 year old.  

wing_goddess

Quotable Autobiographer

8,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

my.own.little.world

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:27 pm
i act like a 12 years or younger. than again it's totally me. i like being a kid (i'm 14 actually) because i don't want to grow up and do what all the boring stuff we're gonna have to do in the future. so enjoy life now...that's my moto.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:12 pm
...one year older than i am...actaully half a year ^^

You Are 16 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

kurry_x3

MjauZi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:04 am
According to the test, I'm 21. x3

Which is really positive.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:51 pm
Leillie
JhonnyRaincloud
You Are 28 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

THEY JUST CALLED ME OLD.

rofl

Well, it's true! I'm only freaking 13 here! Dx Do I sound (I'd say look, but yeah.) freaking TWENTY EIGHT to you?

THAT THING JUST FREAKING CALLED ME OLD!

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

S a k r a n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:00 am
Quote:
You Are 11 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Holy, no way! Only 11 years old? xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out