Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri]No. 280 Lazoras/ Acid's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:42 pm
His small laughter made her smile, her mind moving through his, almost like a warm, gentle wind. His thoughts always seemed to amuse her, even so, the intensity of how much he cared for her still put her a little off-guard, such a wonderful soul. Hearing his words,she replied the same and allowed herself to drift away into her own slumber. It would last for a few hours, but then she would again awaken to a disturbance not only in her mind, but a bad feeling in her stomach. It had followed her here, and she could feel it. It was a very uneasy feeling, and it had her skittish.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:28 pm
He held her just alittle as he layed there his arms had drifted off her lightly as he relaxed even more inher presence in a deep deep almost acoma like sleep. almost like he was unconchise but he was fine. his stomch glowing brightly it was odd that it was his wings had bean out when she woke up and looked to him. he had also had a light golden glow to his body witch was odd for one things. and a mistery seens she had never seen it before  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:25 pm
Caprice looked at him, sleeping very deeply and she was grateful for this. Last time she had kept him up or woke him up, one of the two. And she absolutely hated doing that to anyone unless it was really necessary. She could feel--and see--a glow other than her own, a glow from him. Her hand on his stomach, her had rose up in a curious manner, and noticed that not only his stomach was glowing, but his whole body, too. But it was unlike the silvery white one that she had, it was a more golden color. And his wings were out too--that was odd, but it wasn't the first time. Then again... usually they were only out if he forced them out before he lay down, not during his slumber. She opened her mouth to ask him something but then shut it, he needed his rest. She couldn't help but wonder if he was dreaming about some place in Heaven again, feeling a stir of sadness and joy at the same time upon the thought.

She was soon pulled from these things that kept her cozy and happy as she remembered why she had been awake in the first place, and why she had come to this school, leaving to such a faraway place from all her homes. She lay her head back down gently, closing her eyes as some of her long hair spilled over the front of her face, and began counting in her mind to keep herself calm. There wasn't anything here, there wasn't anything here--in the dorms, in the room, or around the school. This is what she kept trying to convince herself of, but she knew it to be not only futile, but a lie as well. Still, she said the words in her own mind many times over, trying to stop the fear before it became noticable. Her body hadn't reacted to it in any way except to wake her, and she wanted to keep it that way. Lazoras was here, so everything was fine, there wouldn't be such problems if she could help it. She wanted to continue seeing his smiling face, so she would say nothing of it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:18 pm
He had bean dreaming indeed of the hevenly place he had desribed. but thistime it wasnt a nightmare. it was better much better his smile grew and his heart grew warmer as he sat there silently

Inside his dream he had bean standing in his angelic kimono witch was basicly white and golden. only for formal ocasions. he looked out apone all his friends and family all dressed formalyfor some ocastion. he couldnt help but wonder why at that moment but moments after that he relizzed his hand was being held and he was holding back and just before he could looked ot see who was holdinghis hand he heard " you may kiss the bride " he looked who was beside him. Caprice, in a beautiful wedding kimono pink cherry blossems flowing form the tress around around making her even more beautiful he slowly too s toped twords her and placed his hand lightly on her cheek wispering out softly " i love you Caprice. he gave her a soft gentle kiss ont he cheek with would be the bagaining of ther marrige. he smiled brightly to her as he held her hand knowing that if his dream was reality he couldnt be happyer any little bit

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:17 pm
She'd completely forgotten to break the connection that she had formed between their minds. She'd forgotten to break it because he bade her to rest and she hadn't been much thinking about it. Because that telepathic connection was still there, everything he saw in his dreams, she saw, too. But she wasn't looking through her own eyes, nor his. She just saw everything, similar to the fashion in which a person viewed a movie--they see and hear it, but they're not really there. She, however, had caught on more quickly to what kind of event was taking place than he had. Her eyes let a few silent tears streak down her face and into her hair, then tumbling from there onto him because of how she lay. Why? Why did something so seemingly happy make her feel so sad? And why did her heart feel as if it were about to break? She just couldn't understand much anything anymore. All that she knew to be this or that or something else so easily and plainly had become complex without her ever noticing or realizing it. Until now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:35 pm
He growned just alittle feeling her tears on him as he still held her just alittle he forced hard brecking his dream up and slowly opening his eyes he slowly looking to her " Caprice " he blinked some seeing tears in her eyes he lightly wiped with away and kissed her cheek rubing her arm lightly as he watched her thinking some not nowing why she was crying  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:58 pm
She could feel a.. a pressure of sorts and the images died down into a blackness before she saw through her regular eyes and not that of the mind. She heard her voice, looking at the one she loved, whom had awoken beneath her. She could feel him wipe away her tears and kiss her cheek, as well as rub her arm. Though this was nearly always a good comfort to her, it only made her feel even worse. "I'm sorry Lazoras. I didn't mean to wake you," she said, her voice slightly breaking as she tried smiling, but her sad attempt at it failed her. "I'm really sorry, I know you were having a good dream." She hoped that he wasn't too angry with her for waking him. She figured it must have been her tears, cool to the skin and wet. Why else would he have forced himself from his slumber? Now, more than anything, she felt like a jerk, and one who couldn't manage to keep from crying just because of a dream she'd witnessed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:48 pm
He looked to her " Caprice... calm down, its fine " he sead and he kissed her on the lips trying to comfort her " realy it is, and my dream was grate but id much rather be away and with you thin dreaming " he sead looking to her slowly siting up bringing her up with him so she was siting on his lap he held her lightly and he nuzzled her softly " whats wrong, why are you crying ? " he asked looking to her riping her tears away agian slowly " did i hurt your in my sleep or somethign ? " he asked looking to her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:36 am
She sniffed a little, taking deep breaths to calm herself down like he asked. She, even in a somewhat lumpy state, still had enough pride to look him in the eyes until he stopped talking. She listened carefully, as to not miss random words as she usually tended to do when she was listening to something while upset. She let out a small, one second laugh when he asked if he hurt her, her faec leaning against the hand he'd used to wipe away her tears with. "No, you didn't. I think you were too happy to have done something violent while sleeping." She paused for a moment, thinking how to phrase what she was to say without him knowing that she borrowed his dream. "I just suddenly felt down and I started crying. I couldn't get it to stop."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:55 pm
He held her gently in his arms as he thout just alittle nuzzling aginst her gently and stroking her cheek lightly as she seemed to not wont him to stop. he looked to her as he thout some and he kissed her other cheek as he held her lightly " well, im sorry you fell so bad " he sead as he held her warmly in his arms keeping his eyes on her as he looked to her stroking her cheek very lightly as he glacned at the celin inside of a yawn before looking back to her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:23 pm
She smiled a little, it seemed he was trying pretty hard to make her feel better, and all she did was mope. Nope, no more, she wouldn't let herself do that around him. She'd told herself a long time ago that she wouldn't allow her to do such things around anyone, period. She returned his embrace. "Don't be sorry... it's not your fault." Purposefully anyway she thought to herself, breaking the telepathic connection just before thinking that so he wouldn't hear it. But then... she felt like a liar, and leaned away from him a little. "I.. There's something.." she mentally slapped herself. Don't beat around the bush you idiot. "I kind of... borrowed your dream. I woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep. I'm sorry." she pressed her hands together in front of her face, similarly to what htey do in anime, minus the arrow-style eyes that usually go along with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:16 pm
He looked to her thinking just alittle letting her wonds liguir trow his mind as he looked to her wondering why that would make her cry and seem so sad. he looke to her leaning agway from him like she was he lightly pulled her onto his lap good so she was leaned with her back to his chest and he put his hands overtop of hers as thay were together and he put his head on her shoulder and looked to her " What made you so sad Caprice ? " he asked looking to her thinking some " whyed it make you so sad " he sead as he looked to her not seeming upset by it atall more less just curieuse  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:36 pm
She allowed him to set her back upon his lap, but in a bit of a different position this time around and she watched as he put his hands over hers, and smiled the tiniest smile she ever did have. He had lowered himself somewhat to her level as he had put his head on his shoulder, and his voice didn't sound at all upset. By all of this she could tell he was simply curious, an emotion that many people shared, including herself. "I.. I don't know." she said quietly, her head tilting forward, allowing her bangs to cover her eyes and most of her nose. "I mean... it was so happy... and all of a sudden I started crying." She turned her hands a little with his, so that her fingers went between his and so the four were no longer connected to one another. Her left hand, still intertwined with his, moved onto her heart. "I felt a heavy pain here... I don't know why or where it came from..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:18 pm
He let her grip his hand and he griped hers back as he thout just alittle feling her heartbeat and listenign to her words carfuly as he thout some " maybe its a sign, that somehting bad might happin that would provent it from happining " he sead looking to her as he thout some and he tryed to think of a way he could calm her at first muthing came to mind but thin he started to humm lightly as he watached her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:23 pm
His suggestion was very plausable, but that only made her even more scared, and she felt very happy that he was holding her so close. "Lord above I hope not," she said in a whisper, not able to speak any louder without trembling. His humming was calming her slowly but surely, especially after she started humming along with him as she turned her head to the side. She knew in her heart that he didn't belong here, but there, and that might have been the reason she was upset. "I'll find a way, I promise," she said after some time. Even if it was only for one day, somehow she'd help him to see his family one last time. It was her main mission in life now, she just had to. He must've missed them all so much... especially his sister.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff