Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most romantic RE scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you in the mood for some romance?
  hell yes!
  um.... hell no
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:43 pm
MilitantClockwork
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
MilitantClockwork
I really don't enjoy romance in my zombie survival horror genre, so I'm going to be a smartass as say "Birking impregnating Ben with the g-embryo." Because that was just so hawt. [/sarcasm] rolleyes

that was just plain out nasty
Exactlty, hence the sarcasm and smartass lable.

resident evil feaky $ex  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:49 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
and thats why they call you the ultamate debate king of resident evil...

maybe she was with john to get information from him. but wesker was working for umbrella at that time... maybe John was a higher up?

Higher up to whom? Surely not Wesker. Wesker's been with the organization since he was 18. But if you mean, he had relatively high level of authority and clearance, it's possible.
Wait! Wait, it's coming back to me!
Annette said that Ada specifically got close to John to get information about Umbrella. So, in conclusion, I think Ada's been working for HCF all along. Then they put Wesker in charge of her and sent them to get the G-Virus. (Ada under cover, Wesker underground)  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:58 pm
In all serious-ness, I'll admit I 'aww'd at the Cindy and George ending for Outbreak. Okay, so it wasn't outright or direct romance, so what? I'm a bit sick of the "we're surrounded by zombies, let's snog or f**k in open view" scenes so I'm (ofcourse) going to like the sad little goodbye hugs between comrades. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
and thats why they call you the ultamate debate king of resident evil...

maybe she was with john to get information from him. but wesker was working for umbrella at that time... maybe John was a higher up?

Higher up to whom? Surely not Wesker. Wesker's been with the organization since he was 18. But if you mean, he had relatively high level of authority and clearance, it's possible.
Wait! Wait, it's coming back to me!
Annette said that Ada specifically got close to John to get information about Umbrella. So, in conclusion, I think Ada's been working for HCF all along. Then they put Wesker in charge of her and sent them to get the G-Virus. (Ada under cover, Wesker underground)

that takes the cake right there  

Resident_Kyo

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:33 pm
leon r kennedy
Omega_Ion_Tangora
He also can find the Broken Butterfly/BB/BrokeBack Butterfly/I can't believe its not Broken!/Single Action Army... six shots... more than enough to kill a man...

actually its anything that moves
I knew I haven't played that in game in too long... strange, I had this weird dream about it too. It involved cake for some reason. A bunker filled with cake, everywhere. It was weird... and Snake really likes cake for some reason, I mean he just slammed his face in it... My dreams are weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:10 am
Omega_Ion_Tangora
leon r kennedy
Omega_Ion_Tangora
He also can find the Broken Butterfly/BB/BrokeBack Butterfly/I can't believe its not Broken!/Single Action Army... six shots... more than enough to kill a man...

I knew I haven't played that in game in too long... strange, I had this weird dream about it too. It involved cake for some reason. A bunker filled with cake, everywhere. It was weird... and Snake really likes cake for some reason, I mean he just slammed his face in it... My dreams are weird.
i had one that was strangly just like that...sept it was resident evil and the monsters were cake (and my x was a gaint ice cream cone) moral is dont ever eat anything sweet and play resident evil just before you fall asleep  

Ivory Lie

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:24 am
my fav was when ur Jill in RE3 and when a zombie kills you they sorta rape u  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:19 pm
PhusionStar
my fav was when ur Jill in RE3 and when a zombie kills you they sorta rape u

same in 2  

Ivory Lie

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:34 pm
leon r kennedy
Omega_Ion_Tangora
leon r kennedy
Omega_Ion_Tangora

i had one that was strangly just like that...sept it was resident evil and the monsters were cake (and my x was a gaint ice cream cone) moral is dont ever eat anything sweet and play resident evil just before you fall asleep
Snake didn't have a shirt on either. It was like him at the ending... and the cut scenes were CG/Comic Book style. Oh, and he was in the bunker to find the cloaking device from Super Smash bros. Melee. While your moral is that, mine is... what the hell is mine? Don't let Snake loose in a bunker full of cake or he'll eat it all?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:20 pm
Most romantic scene?

Ada tossing the Rocket Launcher to Leon at the end of RE4.

Because nothing says "I Love You" like heavy explosives.  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:49 pm
It's like marriage. One minute, you're in love.

Ada: Use this! *tosses him the rocket launcher*

Then, another minute, you're bickering to all hell. And the wife usually comes out the victor.

Ada puts a gun to Leon's head. "Sorry, Leon. Hand it over."

An odd look on life. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:20 pm
Sith Lord Darth Moren
Most romantic scene?

This might explain why carlos gave Jill all those grenade launcher rounds.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:44 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Sith Lord Darth Moren
Most romantic scene?

But are freeze round's really explosive  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:48 am
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Sith Lord Darth Moren
Most romantic scene?

But are freeze round's really explosive
They explode don't they? Like, on impact...  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:27 am
Don't forget, he also gave her flam rounds on the Train if you play your cards right.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff