Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
steryotypers suck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:18 am
Mmm...I agree with whoever believes Stereotyping is an everyday thing. It's human nature to judge others for there is someone always there that you want to be better than or someone that wants to be better than you. Nothing can change that. Sure it's like name calling but it makes no difference. Just suck it up, live it out, and deal with it. That's just freaking life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:24 am
Like everybody has been saying, whenever you have an opinion on what something is, you're stereotyping it. Like, I could say "my brother acts like an idiot" and not even realize that I just stereotyped him as being an idiot.  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:36 am
I am now officially against steriotyping now, to think I used to do it myself...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:08 am
Same here. I'm sure that I'll stereotype again and again, no matter how hard I try not to sweatdrop  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:43 pm
But it's like racism on a smaller scale, rigt now I can think of 9 steriotypes, and that's just a quick list I thought up in about half a minute!

Added:Make that 14 and that also took about less than half a minute to come up with!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:20 pm
The Frizz!
I am now officially against steriotyping now, to think I used to do it myself...

And to be honest, despite what you say you still will on a subconscious level, its something that can't be helped, you see someone, look at how they dress and your brain matches it to something you recognise, like, Chav, Prep, Mosher, Mod, Emo etc.  

Rellik San
Captain

[.Emo Ink-Pen.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:20 pm
I drew a picture with two guys at school, and people were all like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:21 pm
This goes for pretty much everything:

If you don't want XX things to happen, don't do them yourself and make your friends stop.

Example: If you don't want to be stereotyped, don't steroetype other people and get other people to stop. If someone has a good reason not to do it, they will quit.

Then again: If it makes someone happy let them do it. Does it really bother you that much? You shouldn't listen to what they are saying. If you know it's not true, it shouldn't matter.  

Forrest_Frenchie

A r y k o n a

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:39 pm
Kuchiki Amaya
how can you say you hate stereotypes and stereotypers when you are in a guild called 'the emo guild'?
.__.
Yeah, kind of ironic isn't it????? I mean you join and support the very thing the hate the most, labels and stereotypes. This is obviously an "emo" guild, hence the name "The Emo Guild"
If your all against stereotyping then why did you take more than a second glance at this guild? The name is a stereotype, and so is the title/label "emo" 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 pm
I've been called every stereotype eek (except jock cuz I'm not good at sports xd )  

fullmeatgirl

PinayFlipMode

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:41 pm
OMG I HATE PROFILERS AND STEREOTYPERS

i've been called weird and stuff
just cuz i like manga and anime

its those god damn preps

i ******** wanna kill them all evil

(pardon my language use) emo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:22 am
KittyKat2010

its those god damn preps

My best friend is a prep, and a bigger manga geek then anyone (aside from me) here ever will be.

You just stereotyped making you a hipocrite.

HotaruGunslinger
Kuchiki Amaya
how can you say you hate stereotypes and stereotypers when you are in a guild called 'the emo guild'?
.__.
Yeah, kind of ironic isn't it????? I mean you join and support the very thing the hate the most, labels and stereotypes. This is obviously an "emo" guild, hence the name "The Emo Guild"
If your all against stereotyping then why did you take more than a second glance at this guild? The name is a stereotype, and so is the title/label "emo" 3nodding

Erm the emo is originally reffering to Emotive Hardcore music.... just thought I'd let you know. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

A r y k o n a

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:55 am
Rellik San
KittyKat2010

its those god damn preps

My best friend is a prep, and a bigger manga geek then anyone (aside from me) here ever will be.

You just stereotyped making you a hipocrite.

HotaruGunslinger
Kuchiki Amaya
.__.

Erm the emo is originally reffering to Emotive Hardcore music.... just thought I'd let you know. smile

yeah, most people know emo is music, but then of course the uneducated ones go aroung saying, "I'm Emo, don't stereotype me!" and it's like 0.o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:08 am
theses stereotype topics are so fun to read...half the people don't know what they're saying....aahh gives me a good laugh.
steretypes are from ignorant people...but alot of the time they're true, because people notice it about a certain group.
but you need not be offended by the other people's ignorance, just laugh at it that's the smarter thing to do, or inform them about it.  

The Dadalorian
Crew

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games