Vampire Knight
  Wanted
  Haru Wa Sakura
  Toware No Minou
View Results

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:50 pm
Hey everyone I am begging you guys to be more active and donate also so we can get mroe sub forums I thank all of you who have donated now the guild entrance fee is 20 gold instead of 10 gold and also please make mini banners and pm me and the crew members if you think a guild should be one of our affiliates oh and also check out the fan fiction and fiction sub forum please post something there I hate being the only person posting there  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:15 am
Okay Happy Easter or other holidays you celebrate but anyway I hope that you guys will be more active atleast post once a month cause I'm gonna start banning people and making a BLACK LIST for people whoo banned fromm guild it will be almost impossible to get back into guild once you are banned also please donate or try to get more member its very much appreciated also we are looking for crew members and a possible 3rd Vice captain  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:17 pm
We noe have a videogames subforum  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Unforunately My computer is getting fixed and my laptop isn't that great so for a week or two I will be alot less active  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:41 pm
Hey guys I finally got my computer back and am now working hard on the guild also we are currently working for more crew members and even a THIRD VICE CAPTAIN  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:28 pm
Um Guys we kind need a VICE CAPTAIN and no one has been active lately also check out Angel's Tears Give and Get where u trade random items with people its a kind of game that can sometimes mix up ur items or help u to make a prophit  

bluewhale9
Captain

animemangafan4
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:59 pm
bluewhale9
Um Guys we kind need a VICE CAPTAIN and no one has been active lately also check out Angel's Tears Give and Get where u trade random items with people its a kind of game that can sometimes mix up ur items or help u to make a prophit

umm... if u really want a vice captain, i can be one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:03 pm
We need more members people please help us get more members I hope you guys can be active members as well and get more members that ae dedicated towards vamprie knight or Matsuri Hino's other mangas  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:27 am
Hey everyone its summer finals are over now and so is school hope you guys become more active in guild. Also we still need a banner that is 120x200 and we are now a free guild that is hidden please tell other users about this guild so we can get more members. Check out some of the rpgs we do need more members for all of the rpgs and if u love drawing or CGing then why not do vampire knight comissions we are trying to get an art subforum so please donate and thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:43 pm
Happpy Fourth Of July everyone

Also check out the rpgs we still need some more chars for cross academy rpg in rpg sub forum we need more guy chars please join it. Its alot of fun  

bluewhale9
Captain

bluewhale9
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:58 pm
For this entire month you can make extra characters for the Cross academt rpg  
Matsuri Hino Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers