Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:57 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
the start of any new relationship is a new begining...even if it is a renewed relationship

She nodded softly, taking a sip of her tea. "It's just been so long, I don't know if I really know how to start a relationship again..." She chuckled softly "Am I making any sense?"
you are...don't worry, we can take what ever time is needed...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:15 pm
Rimshee

She smiled, squeezing his hand as she set her tea down, leaning up against him slightly. "Thank you..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:18 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She smiled, squeezing his hand as she set her tea down, leaning up against him slightly. "Thank you..."
for? *he gently held her angenst him*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:23 pm
Rimshee

She shrugged softly, smiling as he held her. "Just for being you, I guess..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:27 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She shrugged softly, smiling as he held her. "Just for being you, I guess..."
*he kissed her forhead* i am what i am, how can i be anything diffrent? nothing requiering you to thank me ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:31 pm
Rimshee
*he kissed her forhead* i am what i am, how can i be anything diffrent? nothing requiering you to thank me ^^

She closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead, a smile coming to her face. "I just felt the need to thank you, I guess..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:34 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead, a smile coming to her face. "I just felt the need to thank you, I guess..."
well, if you want to, i know a way you can  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:41 pm
Rimshee

She looked up at him, taking his hand in her own. "How can I?"  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:47 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She looked up at him, taking his hand in her own. "How can I?"
*he smiled* just be faithful  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:04 pm
*Alies appeared on the threashold in a long black cape with the hood over her head. Her red dress could be seen under her cape. The cape waved behind her as she turned toward the tea house door. She placed her hand on the door handle and turned it. She looked inside.* Rimshee are you here?  

Alies

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:05 pm
Alies
*Alies appeared on the threashold in a long black cape with the hood over her head. Her red dress could be seen under her cape. The cape waved behind her as she turned toward the tea house door. She placed her hand on the door handle and turned it. She looked inside.* Rimshee are you here?
*he looked to her, still holding inara* hello ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:08 pm
Rimshee
Alies

*She smiled at him softly.* I got your note. Diana should be here soon. I'm sorry about you and...*She looked down.* My sister. *She said with a sad expression on her face.*  

Alies

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:09 pm
Rimshee

She smiled softly. "I think I can do that, Rim..." She looked over at Alies as she walked in. "Hello there Alies, how are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:10 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

*She smiled at him softly.* I got your note. Diana should be here soon. I'm sorry about you and...*She looked down.* My sister. *She said with a sad expression on her face.*
why should you be? besides, i don't want to think about her now...or for a long time  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:13 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She smiled softly. "I think I can do that, Rim..." She looked over at Alies as she walked in. "Hello there Alies, how are you?"
*he smiled* good *he held her close, but gently*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces