Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
Halloween RP Thing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:01 pm
// Toki, start making sense. Niphy didn't get crushed. >.>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

// You can`t just decide that Niphy gets killed by a stack of books. >>

Hearing someone shout out her name, she turned Tosh. "Huh? Did you call me?" Looking up, she noticed Toki running toward them. "Tch. Stop waving your needles in the air like a crazed maniac.." She turned and continued to walk down the corridor. Many strange paintings adorned the forest-green walls. They had an..eerie aura around them. Sin gripped her swords tightly. "There's something wrong with this place.." she murmured. The faint sound of someone calling floated along the wind. "Did you guys here something?" Spinning around, she noticed Toki had disappeared. Raising an eyebrow, she checked to see if Tosh was still with her.

// Oh oh. Sin has that picture! xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || My doorknob owns You. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:02 am
//He never actually said I was dead, just under a pile of books.. it's okay, I don't mind~

Niph opened her eyes and blinked twice. All she could see were random tiny patches of light above her. Had she died and gone to live with the stars..? "No, wait, those patches of light are shaped.." she muttered to herself. It was only then that she noticed the weight of hundreds of volumes of books on top of her. Somehow, the bookcase must have slipped and fallen.. but wait, why were there only books but no bookshelf on top of her? Had some invisible hand swept along the shelves, shoving the mass of literature onto her head?

She pushed through the books slowly and got up. At the table, sitting on a swivel chair, was Toki. Niph walked up to him. "Hey Tokes.." she said. "What's going on here..?"

Then sudden realisation.

"WAIT! Aren't you meant to be DEAD?!" Screaming, Niph ran out of the library into the corridor..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:59 am
"What's wrong, Sin-chan?" Tosh asked, completely oblivious to the ghastly noises around her and more concerned about the storm raging outside.
She continued down the hall, her quiet whistling being drowned out by the piter patter of the rain hitting against the windows. One peticular painting caught her eye.
She stopped, closely examining the young boy in the drawing, standing beside a lady, his mother probably. Charlie? The stern faced boy cracked a smile with an evil look in his eyes. Tosh backed away from the wall, the boy reverting back to his emotionless face.
A scream sounded from the direction in which they came, she jumped, bumping into Sin.
"Oi, oi. I know this was a bad idea." She sighed.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:42 am
//Oi oi, I did never say niph was dead, you girls just presumed the worst. 'Cept niph of course, the smart one. xD

Toki looked niph from head to toe. She seemed different in some way. A new hair cut, change of shoes? Had she lost weight? o:

He took out his wallet and from there presented an old crumpled pic of niph from a decade ago. Yes... she'd aged, that was it.

"Ikuso." Toki said before standing up and quickly walking out the library exit. Did niph even follow him? Did Toki even care if he'd left her behind? I dunno, but if ya asked me, then I'd say... yes. =|  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:01 am

// Toki, Niph`s in the corridor already..

"It's like...there's something evil here.." Sin tilted back slightly as Tosh bumped into her. ". . . ?" She turned, and saw Niph running out of a room, with Toki walking behind. "Niph!" She ran towards the girl; arms outstretched. As she neared the two, she suddenly fell to the side, as though something had yanked her towards the passage on her left. Rubbing her head, she sat up. "That's weird.." she murmured, looking into the gloom at the end of the passage.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || My doorknob owns You. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:11 pm

Not yet, I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:37 pm
// It's a sasa moment! xd

Toki was shocked by the sudden appearance of sasa holding a huge poster and loudly proclaiming it was halloween.

His feet gave way and his body collapsed onto the cold stone floor.

As he lay there in the perpetual darkness he began to reminisce back to the old days when his mother would bake him victoria sponge and chocolate chip cookies. "Those were the days" he thought to himself. Taking out his bag of tobacco he rolled himself another cigarette and lit it with his silver zippo.

"Puff the magic dragon." he sang.  

Tokioka

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:12 pm

Cute pix huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:57 pm

// Shouldn't these pics be in the Post Your Pics Thread?

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:35 pm
//Niph ish SO not used to Sin's new look. xD

Suddenly, the sound of Toki following her disappeared and Niph looked round to find where he had gone only to find him lying stretched out on the ground. "Wait, is he dead again now?!" She thought. "Sin! Come look, Toki's dropped off again!" Niph turned towards the spot Sin had been standing in a minute ago, only to find an empty bit of stone wall.. where had she gone? This was getting.. weird. Suddenly, she saw sasa and her posters, glad to see someone she knew when they, too, disappeared in a small poof of purple smoke.

"Guys! Stop just disappearing!" Niph said, running down towards the sound of t0sh's humming further down the corridor..

//Why do my bits always seem to end on 'corridor..'?! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:09 pm
// Cos you spend a lot of time each day standing in a corridor?

Toki sat up. It seemed that even Niph had deserted him. =/

"If I go to search for Niph and she comes back here then she'd think I'd gone off without her. Best play it safe."

Toki lied back down and lit another cigarette. Puff puff.  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:59 pm
//Don't die ninja

Tosh sighed. It's just one painting after another, of some famous person, someone from the Tam family or some object painted by some famouse person.

It was getting quite dull, but what did she expect? It was Charlie's house after all. Ofcourse he wasn't going to have video games or water slides.

Suddenly, she entered a corridor where the lights dimmed, even dimmer than they were before. The wall paper changed from navy blue to a crimson red, and the walls wore hellish painting of people being tortured or killed the bloodiest way possible.

"Well, Charlie did always seem to be on the evil side..." Tosh shrugged. Still, she kept getting the feeling that the paintings were screaming out in pain.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:00 pm
// Shouldn't have put it in the games section, now it's sure to die. lol

Toki was bored of smoking and figured that niph must have died as she had not returned for the longest time. So he stood up, dusted himself off and headed into the courtyard.

Outside he saw a rather faded statue of a member of the Tam family. It appeared to be an old man, dressed in war veteran attire. And what was that! o:

Lying in front of the statue was Niph, apparently unconcious. Or perhaps asleep.
"But what a strange place to go for a nap." Toki thought.

He sat down on a nearby wall and lit another cigarette.

"What a beautiful night." he said to no one in particular.  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:41 am
Suddenly Niph woke up, as from a dream. She was somehow outside, lying at the foot of a statue of some old creep in an old uniform. Toki was sitting near her, smoking his ever-present pipe. She jumped up and shouted "Toki! Where is everyone else? This place is SO weird."

//Link to it from the main Hallowe'en thread like once in a while xD  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces