Haine and Shizumasa
  Haine and Maora
  Maora and Maguri
  Shizumasa and Maguri
  Takanari and Maguri
View Results

Kakashi_lover4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:32 am
I aboslutly love the Haine and Takanari couple^^ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:56 pm
Takanari and Haine.... (obviously)

I mean... Seriously, Shizumasa's such an idiot and EVIL!!!!! (even if he DOES love Haine very much.... He's too selfish...)

Besides, the one Haine fell in love with first is Takanari since he wrote the book...  

dreamstar_123

Kakashi_lover4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:47 pm
I love Takanari and haine.....in chapter 42 Shizumasa can never be forgiven scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 am
Kakashi_lover4
I love Takanari and haine.....in chapter 42 Shizumasa can never be forgiven scream

I like Takanari and Haine too. Anyways, I know! I can understand why Shizumasa is selfish and all since he has been sick for a long time. But going that far, its just unforgivable. Doing that to his own brother? How could he! Without Takanari who wrote the book, Shizumasa wouldn't have met Haine! He should give at least some credit to his twin brother.  

ellehciMMichelle

Inc_mplete

Versatile Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:37 pm
ellehciMMichelle
Kakashi_lover4

I like Takanari and Haine too. Anyways, I know! I can understand why Shizumasa is selfish and all since he has been sick for a long time. But going that far, its just unforgivable. Doing that to his own brother? How could he! Without Takanari who wrote the book, Shizumasa wouldn't have met Haine! He should give at least some credit to his twin brother.

Same for me...I never liked Shizumasa even when he was sick..D:
Takanarixhaine forever~
I can't wait til 43..;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 pm
I like Shizumasa...because even if he's the way he is, he's still a good person deep down. You have to remeber that the Touguu family treats their children like tools and has them live under outdated traditions...so Shizumasa had a hard time growing up too...you can tell when he's talking to Haine that night he took her from the streets.

But yeah...Shizumasa is definitely not right for Haine. The one that's best for Haine is definitely Taka-kun, just like Haine is best for Taka-kun. Hmm...but really I wish that Haine had a real rival for Taka-kun, because a lot of love triangles showed up to mess with Taka-kun and Haine...but all of them involved Haine, at least all the serious ones.

Fuyu Maiden

X Azn Angel X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:16 pm
Haine and Takanari of course heart i feel bad for him having to hide behind his little brother's shadow. :[  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:04 pm
MAILMAN-SAN!! >:3

But HaineXTakanari is cute. My favorite couple is Mao-ChanXMaguri

Ecapism

Chatty Fatcat

Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items