Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Has this ever happened before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How about some free gold?
  OK! ^-^
View Results

sillymoomoo0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:42 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
I like when people mistakes me, though, they only mistakes me as viet...I want me mistaken as japanese. xp

rofl Why?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:32 am
once this japanese lady just came up to me and started speaking japanese to me... i'm like what? and then she realised that i'm chinese not japanese rofl  

sleepychinese

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:49 pm
OH yes, lots of Chinese exchange students asked my friend (that was also a Chinese exchange student) if I was a Jap. Exchange. It might've been my eyes that mislead them. Sometimes people think I'm only half because they're bigger.

Yeah I usually get mistaken as a Jap. Person and when I correct them, you know what they say?? I don't know how some people that just meet me have the nerve to say "What's the difference??" to shrugg off the fact that they were wrong!! It wouldn't matter if they say it in a joking way because, well, I'd know they were joking. So yeah.. that's pretty annoying that people are so ignorant sometimes. I just respond with a "Hey!" though in a joking way. stare

DO Japanese often have bigger eyes? I thought it was the other way around.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:50 pm
Yasuragi-chan
OH yes, lots of Chinese exchange students asked my friend (that was also a Chinese exchange student) if I was a Jap. Exchange. It might've been my eyes that mislead them. Sometimes people think I'm only half because they're bigger.

Yeah I usually get mistaken as a Jap. Person and when I correct them, you know what they say?? I don't know how some people that just meet me have the nerve to say "What's the difference??" to shrugg off the fact that they were wrong!! It wouldn't matter if they say it in a joking way because, well, I'd know they were joking. So yeah.. that's pretty annoying that people are so ignorant sometimes. I just respond with a "Hey!" though in a joking way. stare

Not all Japanese have big eyes, though the majority of people have small ones (like me >.<) EVERYone thinks I'm Japanese. I said no and they wouldn't believe me. What a pain! Just because I speak Japanese doesn't mean I AM neutral bleh... めんどうくせな stare  

pikari000

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:03 pm
sillymoomoo0
xXHotBabiBluXx
I like when people mistakes me, though, they only mistakes me as viet...I want me mistaken as japanese. xp

rofl Why?

I want be japanese, but everyone that sees me, knows that I'm a CBC. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:02 am
inuzukakibaisMINE
Yasuragi-chan

Not all Japanese have big eyes, though the majority of people have small ones (like me >.<) EVERYone thinks I'm Japanese. I said no and they wouldn't believe me. What a pain! Just because I speak Japanese doesn't mean I AM neutral bleh... めんどうくせな stare

And they don't believe you?? Ugh, that is a pain! How would they know?? And you speak Jap?? COol! Fluently? I'm taking grade 11 Jap. right now. Um, what does Mendoukuseina mean? blaugh

hip2b^2

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:33 am
User Image

Yup, alot. People thinks I'm Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese. stare

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:17 pm
well.....many people think I'm japanese because my hair style......
I don't really get mad though, I just tell them the difference between asian~ blaugh

Crystal Rainie

Crystal Rainie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:24 pm
Kozayi Miraiwa
once this japanese lady just came up to me and started speaking japanese to me... i'm like what? and then she realised that i'm chinese not japanese rofl

ooh...that happend to me too......
I was like what the heck are ya talking about....
annd i said to her,"huh?"
yeah~ an then she realised too.....it's wierd so many people think that I'm japanese because of my hair style~ xp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:08 pm
well ppl cant tell azns' apart so they just think of one azn nationality and say it. and if its not rite they go on to the next one. so yeah. pfft. how sad. this dude went up to me one time and started to babble in japanese to me..i just like smiled and backed away soo odd.  

shortiegrl8

Riku Haradaa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:32 pm
always crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:53 pm
oi, what I was talking about above, where they say japanese and chinese have no differences, just happened today! xp we were talking about the chinese immigration act in socials studies. but my friend said it in a jokingly way! xd

hip2b^2

the fire within ice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:15 pm
im pure chinese but korean ppl mistaken me 4 korean, meh wutever confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:40 pm
I've been mistaken for Japanese before, and once Mexican. It sucks to be called after the great Mexican singer Selena sweatdrop .  

Salliewalker

The Committee Staff Gaian

1,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Of course. I was mistaken for a Japanese often and once for a Korean. And say that their only reason was "Sorry, it's just that you all look alike."

-.-

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff