Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
i think i scare my guitar teacher. D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:07 pm
when i get sent to my school counsler, i dont know where to look and when i do look at her face i dont focus on it and she gives me weird looks like im on drugs or somthing. cry it hurts my feelings when she looks at me like that, because alot of people do that, and i thought she would understand...i guess i was wrong. *oh well* it happends theres not much i can do about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:58 pm
I used to be the sort of person who would cry at the thought of public speaking, until I took drugs.
True story.  

Glamboy`

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:14 pm
Glamboy`
I used to be the sort of person who would cry at the thought of public speaking, until I took drugs.
True story.

ha, i cry simply when people who i feel like talking to online dont reply back to me. or when people in large groups argue with me about my beliefs and me being an emo kid. yes, that has actually happened before.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:15 pm
celine_jules24
Glamboy`
True story.

ha, i cry simply when people who i feel like talking to online dont reply back to me. or when people in large groups argue with me about my beliefs and me being an emo kid. yes, that has actually happened before.
<3

Alternatively, you could just ignore them, or assume they are busy, or grind their faces into concrete or something normal like that.

Be original... be normal. Thats my motto. lol.  

Rellik San
Captain

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:19 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Glamboy`
True story.

<3

Alternatively, you could just ignore them, or assume they are busy, or grind their faces into concrete or something normal like that.

haha. believe me, i would, but im just not violent and not strong enough to fight them. and i sometimes do try to ignore them, but sometimes the insults are so great, it sickens me.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:27 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Glamboy`
True story.

<3

haha. believe me, i would, but im just not violent and not strong enough to fight them. and i sometimes do try to ignore them, but sometimes the insults are so great, it sickens me.
<3

Thats the thing, you don't have to be strong to be a good fighter, if you want to build confidence and defend yourself, go take martial arts, they will tell you this, strength is not power, you can hit someone and it will bruise for two days with strength, power is speed and technique, hit someone the right way, in the right place, they will bruise, not just on the surface, but internally for weeks.  

Rellik San
Captain

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:29 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Glamboy`
True story.

<3

<3

Thats the thing, you don't have to be strong to be a good fighter, if you want to build confidence and defend yourself, go take martial arts, they will tell you this, strength is not power, you can hit someone and it will bruise for two days with strength, power is speed and technique, hit someone the right way, in the right place, they will bruise, not just on the surface, but internally for weeks.

haha, nice. XD. damn, and i actually used to take martial arts when i was younger too. *tear*
<3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:33 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Glamboy`
True story.

<3

<3

haha, nice. XD. damn, and i actually used to take martial arts when i was younger too. *tear*
<3
Then take it up again lol, I'm a classically trained, ballet and tap dancer, as well as black belt in taw kwon do and second dan in shotokan karate, yet I'm mostly a pacifist lol. Weird I know, its why I don't know why I have this reputation as this big hard psycho that can kill someone.  

Rellik San
Captain

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:37 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San

<3

<3
Then take it up again lol, I'm a classically trained, ballet and tap dancer, as well as black belt in taw kwon do and second dan in shotokan karate, yet I'm mostly a pacifist lol. Weird I know, its why I don't know why I have this reputation as this big hard psycho that can kill someone.

nice. wow, a dancer and a fighter in one. thats cool. if you know as someone who wants to kill someone, hey, its u. its just how it is.
i g2g. ttyl.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:39 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San

<3

<3

nice. wow, a dancer and a fighter in one. thats cool. if you know as someone who wants to kill someone, hey, its u. its just how it is.
i g2g. ttyl.
<3

Ok, well I added you to myspaz, if you want my msn or yahoo, its literally rellik_san followed by the hotmail or yahoo thingumy.  

Rellik San
Captain

`Dark Chii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:58 am
User Image

User Image
Alot of people try to talk to me but I won't talk to them. emo

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:47 pm
people alway think somthing wrong with me since I'm really hipper with my friends then were there not around I'm anti-social  

xSTHMx

[~Rumbling-Hearts~]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:51 pm
I do that with my orchestra teacher. When she used to give me private lessons, I would say yes to everything she says...I think I kinda wierded her out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:15 pm
Epyona
Ahaha, that's crazy.
I've been that way before. :[

My guitar teacher scares me...
He's kinda crazy, he's all. -scrapes strings in earrie noise- "MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA THE ADVENTURES OF STUBBY THE ONE TOOTHED VAMPIREEEEEEEE. BLAHHH."

And I'm sitting there like... .___.;
.....i ******** want your guitar teacher.

part of what makes mine so creepy is how freaking normal he is.

and now i feel like we're comparing dogs or something... *displays guitar teacher in glass case*  

[[blunt.object]]

Gray Skiez

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:07 pm
i cant talk to girls i like i am so freaking shy!
pm me  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games