Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:17 pm
Well that part the music just creeps up on you, and before you know it your heart is pumping. I was really impressed what they did with that particular part of the game music wise.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:24 pm
Ah yes I would have to agree. That music is very well placed. When I first played the Original I was almost disappointed by the size of Momma Neptune. sweatdrop This was of course after playing the REmake...  

BelmontWarrior

Blame the O

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:32 am
BelmontWarrior
My scariest moment was the first trip into the Aqua Ring on the REmake and seeing Momma Neptune for the first time. The worst part about it was I had forgotten the control room key... stressed

XD Oh men that sucks, I would’ve been flipping out too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:38 am
The licker that smashes through the interrorgation room window in RE2 ALWAYS gets me, everytime I have played it, it's freaked the crap outta me.  

Zementh

Solid_Snake13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:15 pm
When the first Hunter comes in the remake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:19 pm
Zementh
The licker that smashes through the interrorgation room window in RE2 ALWAYS gets me, everytime I have played it, it's freaked the crap outta me.
I find it easy to just keep running...

my freakiest moment in RE2 was when I was claire and I was walking down the hall and the fricken zombie hands trry to either A.molest her,or B.rip her throat out...I jumped back and hit my face on my friends knee...

my freakiest RE4 moment was when I was playing the ps2 version on the del lago and when the arrows poped up on the screen the music like BOOMED at me making me jump out of my skin...and got eaten...  

flobot_merken5

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:08 pm
i remember in RE2 when you were walking by all those windows that were boarded up and when you got close to one of the windows hands pop out and that loud cracking noise they make get me to jump every single time!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:23 pm
When I took the shot gun in RE1 with the guy (I forgot his name) and the wall started to get close on me. I started freaking out how to get it out.  

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:31 pm
Kishiru324
When I took the shot gun in RE1 with the guy (I forgot his name) and the wall started to get close on me. I started freaking out how to get it out.
You mean Chris? >_>;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:18 pm
Intruder alert! Intruder alert!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Solid_Snake13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:15 am
Kishiru324

haha sweatdrop I thought it was alittle obvious that it was being weighed down so of course it would be a trap, by the way is there a way to get a Chris sandwich video like Jill so theres a shortcut? I was too afraid to start over to try  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:07 pm
Solid_Snake13
Kishiru324

haha sweatdrop I thought it was alittle obvious that it was being weighed down so of course it would be a trap, by the way is there a way to get a Chris sandwich video like Jill so theres a shortcut? I was too afraid to start over to try
sadly no.because he never meets barry until near the end of the game...so no.only with jill  

flobot_merken5

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:45 pm
surviver of evil
sadly no.because he never meets barry until near the end of the game...so no.only with jill
Well, if you play as Chris, he never meets up with Barry at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:01 am
When the contoller began to vibrate in resi cv eek
If claire was fat then i would understand why the contoller vibrated when you walked up stairs  

A5116278

ShadowLink100

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:23 pm
dr salvador with a dual bladed chainsaw...eek.*shivers* rolleyes  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items