Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:30 am
Leri
*nods* poor squid indeed... =_=

... I heard Tanemura Arina wanted to see a big squid in Washington DC 4laugh
It's funny how Tanemura-sama's favorite animal is squid. I love squids! +_+ -starts drooling-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:56 pm
o_o When I first heard that, I was trying to find a squid keychain somewhere in Chinatown xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:02 am
Squid? for eating or for pets? *confused chinese* xp

Btw.. any of you got the scanlations with fantranslation of FMWS? crying I've been searching all over since Anime-source changed the level to freaking 5! (admin level).. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:04 am
Did you try Toriyama's World? o_o  

Leri
Vice Captain

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:01 pm
Full Moon wo Sagashite is out in America! *sqeuals* That was the manga that got me hooked to all things Japanese.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:59 pm
blithe_horror
Full Moon wo Sagashite is out in America! *sqeuals* That was the manga that got me hooked to all things Japanese.
ya mean its released? o_0!!!  

akeikas
Captain

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:31 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
blithe_horror

!!!!! I kept going once a week for the last two weeks because they usually release it in the stores earlier than online, but they never had it! I'm gonna (attempt to) make my parents go tonight. I'll let you know if I can get my hands on it. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:18 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
blithe_horror
Yeah, I want to know to. So they've released it a few weeks earlier? ::needs to make a trip to Borders:: >_>  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:09 pm
I just went tonight and my local Borders didn't have it. And the one I went to has everything, even some series (and I mean that plural, not singular) in Japanese. *sigh* I'll just wait another week... (*cough* seeing as I wound up blowing my only money on Yu-Gi-Oh since I needed to catch up on that anways... gonk xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:31 am
Ic ic, ill go check out borders next week. xd thanks for the update everyone. heart ill repay you pplz with my horrid translations of SDC ch8 which i just need to post here.  

akeikas
Captain

Ketsuruimaru

Omnipresent Heckler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:40 pm
::peeks in before she logs on to her main account ninja ::  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:18 am
crying I'm so tired... I've been pulling out weeds all day. My mom paid me money but I just had to buy stuff on Ebay... so now I've lost about 3/4 of my pay already cry *bought Ribon Magazine and Postcards*

... I need to work to buy that Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne DVD Set... turns out that I bought a BOOTLEG one years ago e__e  

Leri
Vice Captain

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:24 am
o_O
I wanna watch the KKJ and FMWS anime....along with the TSK short-film. crying
*Cough*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:24 am
Karren Hilary.
o_O
*Cough*
Me too.. >_< Good thing my cousin is letting me see them this friday when I travel to the US! ^^  

Froggy Furnishings

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:04 pm
Skymeri
Karren Hilary.
o_O
*Cough*
Me too.. >_< Good thing my cousin is letting me see them this friday when I travel to the US! ^^
you are!?! where are you going in US? wait...US??? do you like..live somewhere else? lol. that was a dumb question..of course you do! lol. Anyway, where are you coming from and where are you going?  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff