Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians RP (Character Intro) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So... good or bad idea?
Fun?
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
This is so improbable and non Canon I hate it!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gender bending twins.... ooooo ^.^
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:39 am
I really like these Guardian descriptions guys. I think we should wait for more people to start or at least another inner senshi. What would you think of playing more than one character. Roselite, should it be done?

crying sniff... no one has made twins characters yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:29 am
I would have but I realized something... Mars already has twin guardians in the series... her crows, Phobos and Deimos. It talks about them in the manga.  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:47 am
I'm still working on the profiles(images)

Name: Tenshino Karin
Name Meaning: Angel of Quince
Guardian Identity: Sailor Dream
Element of Influence: Wind/ Earth
Birthdate: Sept 15
Height: 5’3-5’4
Weight: 123 lb
Blood: A
Hobbies: ???
Favorite Color: ???
Favorite Food: Sushi
Least Favorite Food: Tuna
Favorite Subject: Art
Least Favorite Subject: History
Strengths: ???
Weaknesses confused ??

Name: Ceres
Height: 5’8 (human)
Weight: 143 lb (human)
Blood: ???
Hobbies: Karin
Favorite Color: ???
Favorite Food: ???
Least Favorite Food: ???
Favorite Subject: ???
Least Favorite Subject: ???
Strengths: Karin’s smile
Weaknesses: When Karin is in trouble  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:17 am
Christica... what planet are you posta be from? Just wondering...  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:33 am
Earth *nervous laughter*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:49 am
Earth is fine. Now, since we have an earth, we don't need a moon! Yay!!!! *dances around thread till I run into a wall* Ow...  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:38 pm
I'll start the RP after I write up the setting information for the first episode. I'm working on all the episodes right now and have put more info in the opening blurb on page 1 for hints of what's to come. I may RP your characters a little for plot reasons but nothing they say or do, just where they'll be. I look forward to the story ahead.

If anyone would like to join after we start just put your character descriptions in here and I will get you into the story. We'd like some male characters if possible. But anything goes... well nothing like Sailor FM-Radio or Knight of the Toaster... You guys understand. And off I go. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:56 pm
I suppose I could bring in a male knight for Saturn. 3nodding  

lightsenshi

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:29 pm
I'd love it if you did. I like Kou alot and I think any character you RP would be great biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:45 pm
Lacroia
I'd love it if you did. I like Kou alot and I think any character you RP would be great biggrin
((I would defiently have to agree with you 3nodding ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:57 am
I have finished drawing Karin/ Sailor Dream, I just need to draw Ceres in human form, ink it, color it, shade it and then upload it onto the puter ^,^-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:59 pm
Name: Kiyoshi
Guardian Identity: Saturn Knight
Element of Influence: Death
Birthdate: August 23
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 155 lbs
Blood: A+
Hobbies: Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Astrology
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Garlic Bread
Least Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Subject: Gym
Least Favorite Subject: Art
Strengths: Tactical genius, mathematical aptitute (can do complex equasions in his head), Good looking.
Weaknesses: He tends to be quiet and withdrawn, doesn't work well with others unless he's in charge.

Physical Description: Kiyoshi has short purple hair and equally purple eyes. In many respects, he resembles a male version of Hotaru, only much older and male.

Weapon(s): Death Glaive

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
Death Glaive Ribbon - This attack is identical to Saturn's Silence Glaive Surprise.

Death Rain - Saturn Knight releases a spray of black crystals from his left palm that pincushion a small area.

Guardian Wall - Saturn Knight slashes his Glaive to create a purplish black energy barrier.

Defects: Kiyoshi tends to be easily distracted by cute girls and tends to be involved with more than one at a time (he's a womanizer, much like Miroku from Inuyasha). He also prefers physical combat to magical combat.

Background: Kiyoshi was the older brother of the woman chosen to be Sailor Saturn so it is no surprise that many of the same abilities exist.  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:03 pm
Yay! Cool character Light-sama! Although... maybe you should expand the background? Maybe? Just an idea...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:16 pm
New forum for RP will be going up tommorow... I just got back from work and want to chew my own feet off... gah... So we'll be able to have fun with our guys tommorow. You'll be starting on Earth where you'll be watching over your young princesses. Oh, and since Kohana is from the furthest planet I'm going to assume she can sense anything approaching the Sol system(she is the first line of defense right?) I'm going to give her a very strong sixth sense. Hope thats okay? You can also move between Earth and the palace/satellites of your planets.

So, everyone can:
1. sense when someone enters the palaces of their planet
2. sense danger to the princesses
3. warp between Earth and home palace

Only Sailor Charon can:
1. have premonitions(I'll write those)

Only Sailor Dream can:
1. combine the collective powers of all the guardians
2. purify a vengful heart when the participent is willing(sounds fluffy but works wonders)

Oh, just so you guys know I am very grateful to be rping with you! I love you all! heart  

Lacroia

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:51 pm
Roselite Blade
Yay! Cool character Light-sama! Although... maybe you should expand the background? Maybe? Just an idea...

It'll come to be slowly. 3nodding  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces