Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:59 pm
*She watched him stager over then sighed. She stood up and put the bottle away.* Yeah..it appears so. *Disappointment could be heard in her voice and seen in her eyes. Go lay back down I'll make you coffee. *She went behind the bar and put on a pot of coffee.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:11 pm
He looked up at her, and frowned. "I'm ..sorry." he stuttered. He managed to get upright. "I.. think itsh better if i leave." he slurred, and started to stagger to the door, using tables and chairs to keep himself upright.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:14 pm
*She turned around and dropped the pot in her hand then ran after him. She grabbed his wrist.* Your not going anywhere, not in this state. *She took him back inside.* Sit down. *She walked behind the bar and picked up the pot again and went back to making coffee.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:19 pm
He let her sit im down. He sighed, "I killed someone else today." he blurted out, losing all control of himself. He lay back letting his hair fall across his face. Tears made it stick to his cheeks..  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:21 pm
*She quickly turned around then ran over to him. She hugged him tightly and laid her head on his chest. She looked up at him then moved his hair from his face.* Its ok love. *She whispered.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:29 pm
He lay back, putting his head on the back of the chair so he was gazing upwards. he giggled again, "I do believe i cant lift my head off thish chair." he slurred, and hiccuped.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:32 pm
*She put her hand on the back of his head and lifted his head up.* Your going to lay down. You need to sleep. *She got off of him and helped him up.* C'mon into my room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:36 pm
He used his strength, with Alies with him, and somehow managed to make it to the office. He lay down and grinned at Alies. "How about some company?" he slurred, winking at her before falling into a deep sleep. Snoring heavily........  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:37 pm
*She laid next to him and put her head on his chest. She kissed his cheek then feel asleep next to him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:49 am
Naph awoke and almost yelled out as his head pounded. He groaned quietly putting a hand on his forehead. He looked down at the sleeping Alies, and he moved her gently, sliding a pillow underher so she would be comfortable. He then slipped away, dressed and went out the door. He crept downstairs and sat at the bar, groaning slightly louder. He shook himself and went behind the bar to pour himself a huge glass of water, which he drank quickly. He sat down and stretched out clutching his temples...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:56 pm
*Alies felt him move from her then followed him and crossed her arms over her chest with a smug smile on her face.* Hang over? *She asked smiling softly. She walked over and gently kissed his cheek.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:36 am
He kissed her cheek back and mumbled, "Havent lost control in years." he sighed. "Did i say anything." he said looking up at her, his eyes red and bags could be seen under them.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:39 am
Only that you killed someone. *She made him a cup of coffee then brought it to him.* Here this will help. *She walked over to the couch by the fire and sat down. She pulled out a book from the nightstand and started to read.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:50 am
He groaned and banged his head on the bar, letting his hair flop down over his face. His head throbbed again, and his body started to silently shudder..  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:52 am
*She looked over at him and then put her book down. She walked over to him and put her hand on her back and gently rubbed it.* Hun whats wrong?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff