Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeVars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:37 pm
Vincent looked at Ansem, quite grinning himself and struggling to hold on his laughter. He took the mask from his pocket and waved it at Ansem while Daisuke's attention was on the librarian, putting a hand after it and vanishing it like magic to his eyes, saying nothing. . . wanting Ansem not to say a thing about it as well. . . and hopes Ansem got the message.

Daisuke looked at the man and gasped, "Whoa~ you shouldn't have gone through such trouble Mr. Ansem. . .", he went on and looked at what the man brought. "But yeah, this is the Vincent I am looking for. . . how did he end up working here anyway?"

Vincent giggled from behind and turned his back - it's now up to Ansem to stitch-in a good tale.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:36 pm
Allen smacked him upside the head with a leatherbound volume, face solemn.
"Shut up, Ansem." He said, grinning, book propped on his shoulder. "Sorry it took so long to get up here--the stairs were a bit messy." He offered an apologetic look to the two on whom Ansem had inflicted his routine. "I'll keep a better eye on him next time." The grin was his infuriating one, though apologetic, too.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

DeVars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:23 pm
"Hen na no. . . Vinchie-kun no taicho na. . . ", Daisuke whispered at the Vincent's back.

How weird Vinchie-kun's captain is. . .

Vincent nodded and turned around after hearing another voice that had joined their small parley. "Sou ka na. . . ", he bolted loudly, giggling. "Hen [na] taicho ka na. . .", and patted Daisuke's head.

"Don't worry, they're all good folks.", he added to him, "just a bit weird and all."

Daisuke smiled and bowed to the newcomer, "Hai!!! I'm Daisuke! Vincent's buddy-buddy. Pleased to meet you -- Mr. . . "

Vincent meanwhile looked at Ansem, "So. . . is it okay if we let him tag along for the meanwhile, I mean, he won't be a baggage so to say -- I'll watch over him, promise!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:17 pm
Allen offered his foot for a convient stumbling block for his 'boss,' but for a blind man, he avoided it remarkably well. "I'll be sure to send him roses..." The Harbringer of Destruction muttered, glaring out the corner of his eyes over his shoulder. "Pink roses..." The one bouquet wilting in his office would be nothing compared to what was coming to him. He'd have to avoid his office for weeks.
And the lobby desk, where he did so much work anyway.
And the Reading Room. And the roof...
Allen grinned ferosciously, his canines showing almost fang-like beneath his blood-crimson eyes.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

DeVars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:02 pm
"I will.", Vincent smiled. He gave Daisuke a small bone patch comm used by marines and SEALs to communicate with each other.

Though, I'm really feeling lazy today. He swirled up another faux dropping and shot it again at the roadside near the library. It would sure be fun if someone really got hit by that warm albumin.

Daisuke, as if a sudden expert on things, put it on without much of a hassle.

Vincent opened the comms secret port and talked to him, both on earshot and on the comms itself, "Okay. I think you already know the works. I stand here and give speculative viewpoint and you be the point man. Tactical and executory. Just like old times."

Daisuke nodded and grinned. Just like old times. Sou ka na. . .

Vincent nodded, "Okay, I'll just do my best here. You follow Al."

Even names now suffer Darwin's theory.

Daisuke nodded and looked at the stern looking guy. "So you must be Al. . .", he stretched a hand, "Daisuke!", a brief introduction.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:49 pm
"Allen," The harbringer replied, looking at the new fellow, but giving Vincent a look that said he might should watch what deliveries he got. "Allen Aharden." His eyes went to the extended hand and he thought for a moment before taking it for a short grip. Even chained, there was a feeling like lethal, dark storms in his hand. Like death on a dark wind. Such niceties as handshakes were uncommon to him--most people avoided the Destroyers blood-stained hands.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:58 pm
Himiko looked at the huge building in front of her and was marveled at it's height. This building wasn't the only tall building she'd seen since coming to the city but she was stunned everytime she saw a building exceeding ten stories. So she decided to go to the top of the building. The easy way. She felt her dragon wings split throughy the skin of her back and began to fly to the top. On her way up she became distracted by the view and narrowly avoided a faux dropping. So now an angry Himiko reached the roof. Her brown eyes flashed as she asked in a strained voice "Who is spitting off the roof of this building?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:17 pm
The boy smiled and squeezed his puny strength to the hand offered. Seconds after, his faced showed a sign of shock as the harbinger's intent flowed through him. His heart beated fast and his hand's grip loosened in a millisecond after the surge.

"Heh. . .", Daisuke shook, "don't worry about a thing."

Vincent turned around and almost went back to his faux dropping spree - when he heard an aggression from a winged dragon-girl. He turned around and faced where the voice came from and found an angered Himiko facing their group.

A smile greeted the dragon-girl, as well as a raised hand. . . slowly bending towards the free sky, "Have you been hit, miss. . . err. . . dragon? I'm sure the one you're looking for had feathers and just flew away."

DeVars

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:30 am
Allen looked at the boy, then at his hand.
"Ah. Sorry about that. Old power dies hard..." He looked around, nodded, and headed for the stairs, ebon-black wings rustling slightly. "Don't make to much of a mess up here, 'Vinchie,'" The Harbringer of Destruction warned as he worked the access door open, "Blood's hard to get out."
And then he was gone, descending the narrow passage to the reading room. His red eyes gave it a cursory glance before he pushed open the door to the stairs and vanished through it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:17 pm
Himiko glared at this person She didn't feel like calming down. But felt it would be rude to raise a fuss with only slght reason. She clenched her fists and punched at the air before calming herself.
"Never mind I'm fine. What kind of building is this anyway? A factory? Industrial workings? Something magical? Or maybe mundane?" Her eyes lit up at the possibilities quickly forgetting the anger of moments ago.
"Hey are you the boss Mr.? How tall is this building? I bet we can see for miles up here. Hey do a lot of people come here?"
She then stopped looking a little embarassed.
"Sorry I really shouldn't spew out questions rapid fire like that. Oh and my name is Himiko. What is your's"
She gave a slight bow.  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out