Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Initial D Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darek Khort

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:30 am
I've had the DVD for a few months now...but I haven't watched it yet. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:03 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
no offense to all the Initial D lovers...but i didn't like it...unfortunetly,,,i fell asleep in the theaters....

Haha..I didn't like it either..so boring..and ugly cars..

I jus dun understand my couz...she was all excited about the movie!! nd she was screamin her throat out during it...

lol..ask her then, maybe she thought the movie was good, because she didn't watch it yet?..

cuz when i waz in hong kong,,,my sis helped us d'l(i noe dowloading is bad but who doesn't d'l in hong kong?) initial d and dis other movie jying moe ga ting (the movie with ah gill)I watched initial d wit my lil couz...we hated it so she jus skipped parts and eventually finished the movie in 10 mins...then we watched jying moe ga ting...my aunts laptop crashed when it started so we jus sat...then my couz (same age) watched initial d wit my sis...dats when we heard her jumping up nd down screaming...

Haha..all the movie with any of the twins are good, the twins are good at acting..

Yup...funny as well...

brenda--how can u not have heard of it? ask your mom about it...i'm pretty sure shes heard of it...  

[Monchhichi]

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:29 pm
hehz, edison was pretty cool in it... jay was cool(definitely) in it... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:40 pm
Darek Khort
I've had the DVD for a few months now...but I haven't watched it yet. xD

lol..awesome, Edison is always cool, Jordan was cool too, but I never will like Jay or his singing..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:22 pm
lol..I'm starting or already is addicted to Initial D now. xd I love how skillful they drive, I'm going to try it on my car, I hope I don't crash. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:14 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol..I'm starting or already is addicted to Initial D now. xd I love how skillful they drive, I'm going to try it on my car, I hope I don't crash. xd

you better not get crash.  

KairiYukine

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:43 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

I would advise you not to attempt the dangerous stunts as performed in Initial D. I doubt there are any places where you live that would allow to drive at 200+KM/H on winding mountain roads without being caught or worse, oversteering. If you do crash, don't say we didn't warn you. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:00 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

I would advise you not to attempt the dangerous stunts as performed in Initial D. I doubt there are any places where you live that would allow to drive at 200+KM/H on winding mountain roads without being caught or worse, oversteering. If you do crash, don't say we didn't warn you. pirate

Tried it but busted my driving wheel. It wouldn't move. But fixed it.=]  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers