Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
Hawk's NaNoWriMo Challenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:32 am
THe thing about Gaia though, is onece you've written it it becomse YOURS. You will then have proof of when you wrote it.

And anyways, I think the word counter thing is to see how many words have been written by EVERYONE participting... to see if they get more words than last year or whatnot...

Personally I'm not worried. I won't post the story itself online, but I won't have a problem sending in the word count.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:23 am

I need to peruse the sight again. *goes off to do so*

But I don't trust Gaia too well either...I mean, sometimes by mistake i've made YOU guys say things that you didn't....mod power, much? I would never abuse it, but someone else might.

Imagine, Kirby's story in the greasy hands of some plaigerizer...*cries*  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:24 pm
Gaia Name: Spastic waffles
NaNoWriMo Name: Write vivo
Book Title: undecided
Book Genre: undecided

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a few things to decide.

And in case you're wondering, my username is (according to the translation website I used) "write to live" in latin.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:35 pm
Gaia Name: Oukow
NaNoWriMo Name: Altoid A Enchantment
Book Title: Dunno
Book Genre: maybe non fiction.....I dunno.... >.>;;  

Oukow

Kattie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:08 am
Gaia Name: Kattie
NaNoWriMo Name: Kattie
Book Title: I'll think of it later
Book Genre: Undecided  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:20 am
@ Kirby

BUt if someone who CAN alter DOES alter what you type out on Gaia, there's proof of that.

Just... don't ask me where. Friends that I trust enough to shw my stuff to have told me this. And I believe them.  

Gomenroia

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:55 am
oh.

but there is still the problem of NaNoWriMo. And my computer being....internet-less. I wonder if I can pull it off?

Maybe. I'd like to think I oculd. And I've been DYING to get started on this story heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 am
I HAVE A PLOT PLANNED!

Now I just have to keep myself from starting my novel until Wednesday.

I'll be shocked if I get this done with everything I have to do in November.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:45 pm
We believe in you Waffles!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:05 pm
I'm having trouble here with this NaNoWriMo.... I can't find if there are any >.> um rules about what you can write... and by that I mean... level.. or no wait that's not the right word......... um... Rating! There we go.. cause not all my ideas are rated G or E or PG or even PG13 whatever... alot of them are concidered adult. I think rating more around 17+ or 18+ sometimes R... >.>'' I have a story I want to do it's something I've been meaning to write sense like forever. but it has some pretty... vulgar language and some... sexual scene's not all of them pretty and lovely... Is there a prefured rating for this contest? >.> I really need to know...  

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:30 pm
VirginSnake
I'm having trouble here with this NaNoWriMo.... I can't find if there are any >.> um rules about what you can write... and by that I mean... level.. or no wait that's not the right word......... um... Rating! There we go.. cause not all my ideas are rated G or E or PG or even PG13 whatever... alot of them are concidered adult. I think rating more around 17+ or 18+ sometimes R... >.>'' I have a story I want to do it's something I've been meaning to write sense like forever. but it has some pretty... vulgar language and some... sexual scene's not all of them pretty and lovely... Is there a prefured rating for this contest? >.> I really need to know...

They don't actually read your novel, so I'm assuming it doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:29 am
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
VirginSnake

They don't actually read your novel, so I'm assuming it doesn't matter.

ok that's good! I'll just never post it here >.>'' lol
well... I could probably edit it later if I ever want to post it here leaving parts out and bleeping others o.o... heh...heh...heh  

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:03 pm
I'm having last minute idea changes and complete rewrites going in my head... I'll post an updated excerpt from the new idea and maybe I'll put a poll up to see which is liked better....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:27 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
I'm having last minute idea changes and complete rewrites going in my head... I'll post an updated excerpt from the new idea and maybe I'll put a poll up to see which is liked better....

Haha, I know how that goes. I've been thinking about my story so much that I almost completely redid the plot.

Man, these next few days are going to be awesome. Halloween, Halloween Gaia event, and then the NanoWrimo kickoff! I just may die from the excitement.  

BlackHawkGS

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:04 pm
Well I posted the new plot, and I want to know which is better so drop in on my topic (NaNoWriMo 2k6 My Idea) and vote/comment especially so I know exactly what you think...  
Writing Contests/Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff