Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! *Epsode One* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:50 am
Kohaku listened carefully and then smiled when his stomach growled. "Here." She handed the precious stone back to him and then ruffled his hair. "Perhaps we should head home and get you something to eat."

Akki grinned at Meteorite. "Yup!" She squeeled as she tried to get her horns out of the wall. "Wheeee! I'm stuck!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:44 am
Roselite smiled at the two of them and look Kal's hand. "This is gonna feel kinda weird your first time. So hold on to my hand, okay?" She opened a portal. It was black with some dark purple and there was no way to see through it. "On the count of three. One..."  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:18 am
Kohaku smiled and made her own portal. "I'm going on ahead, that way you'll have someone there waiting for you." She waved while she stepped into her portal and vanished. She appeared in the castle and was greated by Akki's happy squeels.

"I left another hole in the wall! Yay!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:29 am
Looking over at the portal that had just appeared, Meteorite saw Kohaku return. "Welcome home," she said. "Find anything of interest?"  

Rabbit-eyes

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:10 am
Kohaku shook her head at Akki and then grinned at Meteorite. "I suppose you could say that." SHe walked over to Akki and knocked her on the head. "Roselie should be here soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:44 am
"... Two... Three!" She stepped through the portal, making sure Kal was right next to her. She worried he would freak out, but hoped for otherwise. Once they made it through, she caught sight of Kohaku, Akki and Meteorite. "Hi guys!! Look, I brought us back a new friend!"

Tanzanite caught a familiar scent and realized Roselite was back. He jumped up from his bed and ran to where she was, stopping when he saw a guy with her. "Ne, Roselite-sama? Who's this guy?" Though the guy looked cute, Tanz couldn't help but feel threatened by the guy's close proximity to Roselite.

"Oh, Tanz! This is Kal. He's gonna be staying with us now, so be nice." She smiled and Tanz melted (figurativly speaking).

Tanz nodded, though still not feeling completely conforable with Kal around. (This will change once he gets to know Kal more).  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:21 pm
Kalidite noticed Tanzanite looking at him strangely. He felt uncomfortable at the way he was checking him out. He looked over to Kohaku and saw Akki smile and wave at him. Reaching out he grabbed Roselite's arm and held it to himself. She made him feel safe. And everything else here was new and strange. He could swear Tanzanite was trying to sniff him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:14 pm
Roselite blinked as Kalidite grabbed her arm. "It's okay Kal. No one here will hurt you." She wrapped her arm around him to reassure him.  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:19 am
Kohaku moved to whisper in Akki's ear. "Didn't you say that you heard a rumor going around the older youma when you were younger? One about the queen's favorite youma haveing a child with one of the generals?"

"Yup!!!"

"Shh. Who told you to shout out your answer?"

Akki shruged and then went over to Tanzanite. "Tanzi-sama! I'm bored."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:26 pm
Tanzanite smiled at Akki. "Well, you could one of a few things... you could run around some more, go out and attack someone to get the senshi riled up, or you could go take a nap." He offered. Akki was very hyper and half the time he didn't know what to do with her.  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:48 am
Akki smiled as she ran around the area. She then charged for a wall. "Look what I can do!" She headbutted the wall and got all of her horns stuck in the wall. "Whee!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:03 am
A young man with long white hair in high pony tails came down the stairs and proceeded to glare at those who were there.

"Who is making all this horrible noise! I'm trying to concentrate on making plans and then the wall shakes." Quartz turns to stare at Akki. "Please remove that thing from my presence!" He then eyed Kalidite. "So we're collecting rabble now. I see the reputations of Beryl's finest preceeds itself." His tone was that of pure sarcasm. He turned and grinned at Roselite haughtily and narrowed his eyes.

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:47 am
Roselite glared at the man. "Quartz, what the hell are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be all lovey-dovey with Nona?" She stood in front of Kal. "Besides, he's not rabble! He's one of us! You have no right to talk, seeing as how you aren't even of the Dark Kingdom yet you insist on staying here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:05 pm
Kohaku gave a slight glare at Quartz's way before she walked over to Akki. SHe wrapped her arms around Akki's waist and began to tug on her. "Hrmph. She's stuck."

Akki grinned and giggled. SHe whinced everytime Kohaku tugged on her.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:47 am
Akki shut her eyes tight "Pull Harder!!" Kohaku stuck her tongue out in one last effort and puuuuuuuulllllleeeedddddd *POP* as the two flew from the wall and landed with a big *BANG*

*Bang-bang-bang-bangg-banggg*

Nekyouzou heard an echo in his silence, his eyes opened as the sharp silence returned... He floated casually through out this chamber in his mirror.
"I thought I heard? Must've been nothing..."
He floated down to the solid ground and walked over to the golden shiny mirror in front of him. Placing his hand up on the glass... 'Where you speaking to me again my beauty... what are you trying to tell me?' A flash crossed over his reflection and showed a twirl of shining golden hair and odongo's. His eye's flashed in excitement and mystery, "Who... who was that woman... a girl?" Looking but up to his own face, he smiled... "My beauty, all I ever need is you..."
Spider webs stream across his chamber and glisten and shine as the image of him blacks out.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff