Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:56 pm
Sailor Charon arrived a little ways from the entrance, as she rushed forwards towards the doors leading inside. Her emotions, and desire to hurry and get rid of the intruders causing her to act reckless, as she forced the doors open and charged inside. She headed towards where she had last seen the intruders in her premonition, which was in the throne room.

Arriving just moments later she came to a halt, as she had seen one of the three Senshi intruders. Their back was turned to her at the moment. She could easily take this time to attack, but first it was probably best to locate the other two senshi's locations, or atleast try and get more information from them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:38 am
Sailor Miranda appeared at Charon Castle just moments later. She walked quickly, but was careful not to make noise. She wondered where Sailor Charon went and ended up wandering around the palace. She wasn't used to being in other Senshi's Palaces yet, so she easily got lost...  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:22 am
Ceres and Sailor Dream arrived outside Charon castle. "Is this it?" Sailor Dream walked ahead and looked around.

Ceres stood at his arrival spot and looked around before following Sailor Dream into the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:33 am
Saturn Knight seemed to materialize in the same swirl of energy that he left in. He finds that Sailor Miranda arrives only just behind him, and realizes that Charon isn't anywhere to be seen.

"I think that she might have gone to the throne room." He suggests, gently gripping Miranda's bicep to ensure that he had her attention.  

lightsenshi

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:44 am
"This way!?" Sailor Dream began to run down a corridour.

"No! I think it's this way!" Ceres ran after Sailor Dream and grabbed her arm, leading her back to the hall they were just in.

"Look! I think I see Sailor Charon."

The two ran ahead and stopped just before stepping into the throne room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:13 pm
Sailor Hyperion heard Kohana and Karin enter the corridor behind him. He would have met them head on but he needed time to think of a strategy. With just two Senshi there and the two of his allies this would be easy. But who were these senshi? All the princesses were still children and as far as he could tell there was no one else in the palace. Must be lesser senshi he thought. He wasn't sure though. Cronos told them to find the princesses and judge if there were any obstacles in the way. Only one way to see if these scouts posed a threat.

Sailor Hyperion turned to face a pretty young senshi with dark pink hair in a black fuku. A senshi with blond hair and blue streaks in the front came running after her.

"Coeus, NOW!" he yelled. Sailor Coeus walked indifferently up to him from behind the throne. She seemed to be radiating a blue aura. She stopped a few feet behind him, raised her fore-fingers to her temples and closed her eyes. A bright blue eye appeared above her head and opened.

"Coeus Mind Stasis!" she said in a steady tone. Sailor Dream was paralyzed as well as Ceres. Sailor Charon however remembered her vision and closed her eyes during the attack.

"Gah! She's immune! We're all gonna die!" a high pitched voice screamed from the recesses of the chamber. Sailor Theia started sprinting out of the room. "Sorry but I gotta ditch you guys. Hope everything turns out okay!"

"So its just me and you" Hyperion said to Charon, Coeus still concentrating on keeping Sailor Dream out of the fight. He brandished two whips of molten lead.

((Sailor Hyperion is female in senshi form but I doubt he would think of himself as female even then. Just to clear that up if its confusing))
*Hint - if Sailor Coeus needs to concentrate for mind stasis to work, what would happen if you kicked her in the gut?

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:56 pm
"Sailor Charon!" Sailor Dream was about to run up to Kohana when she saw Coeus emerge from behind the thrown wbut was suddenly frozen in place when she saw the eye. I... I can't... Move... She was engulfed by fear. Fear that her fellow senshi would be harm. Fear that something might happen to her friend Cere. Fear that she might be killed.

"Sailor Dream, Don't!" Ceres reached out for the blond but was soon parralyzed by the power of Coeus's third eye. No. I can't do anything to protect her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:49 pm
Sailor Charon had immediatly closed her eyes when the one known as Sailor Coeus shouted her attack. She hadn't even realized that she would excute that attack as quickly as she did, finding that she had never gotten around to mention to Sailor Dream, and Ceres that they had power like that. She just hoped she would be able to warn Sailor Miranda and Saturn Knight in time.

For the moment though it appeared she wouldn't be able to worry about that. She first had to find a way to fight the senshi infront of her at the moment, and take out Sailor Coeus to free the other two. The senshi that escaped however, she would just have to hope she bumped into Sailor Mirand and Saturn knight so they could deal with her.

Holding her two metal fans infront of her, she gradually moved into a fighting stance. From the looks of it, the attack Sailor Coeus was using was one that needed a lot of concentration. If she were to distract Sailor Hyperion long enough somehow, she might be able to attack Sailor Coeus and break her concentration.

Standing there for a few seconds, she soon thought up an idea. Raising her fans up over her head, she soon brought them down, as she crossed her arms over one another in one quick motion shouting out "Night Veil!" The surrounding area gradually began to become covered in a thick black fog. Hopefully Sailor Hyperion didn't have any wind powers to blow the fog away right away, otherwise she would have to think up a plan B in order to get over to Sailor Coeus in time to stop her attack.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:33 pm
Sailor Miranda nodded. "As long as it keeps me from getting lost alone, I'm game." She turned toward the throne room and ran over, pulling Saturn Knight along with her.

They arrived outside the room, and saw that it was covered in a dark fog. "Sailor Charon?" She recongnized that the attack was hers. She could have used an attack to clear out the fog, but she had a feeling that Charon was in danger.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:55 pm
Saturn Knight let himself be dragged along, eventually switching over to leading the way when it became apparent that Sailor Miranda didn't know where she was going.

He stepped into the room behind Miranda, evaluating the situation. He feared the worst and hoped for the best as the darkness he encountered. Instead of speaking, he moved forward. His training led him toward Charon and the opposing senshi.  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:57 pm
Sailor Miranda followed Saturn Knight into the darkness and toward Charon. Summoning her sword, she held it in front of herself. "Who are you and what are you doing inside this castle?" She spoke, though from Charon's vision, she already knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:12 am
"Holy Senshi, Sailor Hyperion of the Titan system! And although I cannot see you I will find whoever just said that." He glared angry at this turn of events, it was a good thing the palace throne room was so large. He'd have to read movements based on echoes.

"Coeus, drop her, I need you!" he yelled. Sailor Coeus released her hold on Karin's mind and stumbled over to Hyperion. Only a truley strong mind would do this to her. Hyperion knelt down and helped Coeus up. She gave him a weak smile and stood on her feet.

The others could over hear their quiet converstion. Him telling her to leave, her saying that only one of them would be able to leave since one had to distract and then... there would be one of them left. They came to a consensus, they would fight together.

"I don't know who any of you are but you're not going to like what's next." he yelled. "Coeus... are you sure? It could kill you." She nodded and pulled out her trump card. She could sense all the senshi in the room with her third eye. She singled out Sailor Charon and Saturn Knight. She raised a hand to her heart and clenched it.

"Coeus Daydream Illusion!" she shouted. Suddenly Saturn Knight appeared to fall asleep, but was actually lost in his own fantasies.

"Coeus Mind Stasis!" she said again, this time targeting Araceli. The strain on Sailor Coeus from using these two attacks was showing. Beads of sweat lay across her brow and her breathing became labored. Sailor Hyperion ran in the direction Coeus pointed and charged after Sailor Charon.

"Hyperion Grand Cross!" he yelled slashing two whips of molten lead at Kohana. However he didn't realize that Karin was free of the Mind Stasis and that she was within attack range of both of Coeus and Hyperion.  

Lacroia

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:55 am
Saturn Knight paused in his rather stealthily approach toward the back entrance of the throne room (which is what he figured the enemy was fleeing to) to find himself in a daydream. A small corner of his mind tried to inform him that it wasn't the right time for this but he found himself enjoying the idea (of himself, Miranda, a hot tub, and no clothes ('nuff said)).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:33 am
((I'm in a daydream now? I don't know if I should be embarrased or if I should beat you senseless...))

Sailor Miranda was just about to say something else when Coeus's attack his her. She was frozen, her mind reeling, trying to figure out what all happened. s**t! Sailor Charon is getting attacked, Saturn Knight is asleep and there's nothing I can do to help. Wait! Sailor Dream! If his senshi is attacking me, where is Sailor Dream?!  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:58 pm
Sailor Dream shoock her head as she was freed from the power of Coeus's third eye. She immediately knew what she had to do. She grabbed her tiara and prepared to throw it. "Dream Tiara Action!" Her tiara became like a disckette and she flung it at Hyperion.

After being freed, Ceres used his fox speed and sense of smell to run at Coeus. Once he was in attack range, he landed a spin kick into her stomache(or atleast tried to).  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff