Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:59 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #29
NEWEST SDC SUMMARY AND IMGES UP

I decided to make this an announcement since I did place a placeholder and stuff, and I didnt put anything...anyway, I placed the newest imges up, and this chapter focused on Maguri~ Anyway, I am about to post the full summary as well, so keep your heads up! I promise it'll be there in at least 5 minutes! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:06 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #30
DECORATION OF ARINA HOUSE

Well, I have done it. ^^ I bought a house, and I placed it on...err...somewhere on the map. sweatdrop Ill get back to you on this. But anyway, what i wanted to ask was this: Since we are going to talk there for future Arina party we were thinking of hosting someday, what color of furniture and stuff would you like? I alredy have a white bed. So, thats settled. (although we could have myltiple beds if someone wants it) I still need the floor, dressers, tables, etc. So if you can, vote on this thread, (Yes vote, NO replying to this thread) for the secound color. We have already chosen white as the first.

ATTENTION: if anyone would like to donate any of the furnishing or floor tiles, anything even if its totallu off color, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you think that I am mooching (Which i do feel that way right now) do not worry. When the guild home system kicks in, i will move ALL items into it. Including the bed and other stuff if I buy them myself. 3nodding thanks in advance heart  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:13 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #31
GUILD REACHES 200 MEMBERS AND HAPPY B-DAY TO SOLAR AND I

OMG we have reached over 200 members!! o_o! When I first started this guild, we had less than 100. Even mayb less than 50. Now, look at this!!! o_o! Wow! You guys are so awesome~ Thanks to everyone!

And 1 day late since I went to Disneyland, but yesterday was Solar and I's b-day!! YESS!! lol. yeah. felt like announceing this. sweatdrop xd happy b-day solar *cough* presents *cough* accepted *cough* haha. jk *cough* not. *cough* xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:03 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #32
KKJ RELEASED OUT IN ENGLISH

Yes, old news. However, I thought it would be nice to say this for those of you not reading the KKJ thread. ^^ Anyway, it is out, and here is the img Solar got.
User Image  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:54 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #33
GUILD BANNER CHANGED

If you have noticed, (which you probably did when you clicked on the banner to get here) we had our guild banner changed. Thanks to my faithful mod Leri, we have it up~ I was going to make one, but...i didnt want to re-size and check, etc. Lol. Yes, me and my lazy bum. Anyway, everyone bow to her! ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:30 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #34
SDC 3 INSIDE COVER

I got it! It is Ushio this time!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:38 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #35
SDC 3 RELEASING DATE IN JAP

It will be released December 15 for those of you who buys the jap versions of Arina's works. 3nodding i have to get it! whee It will also have the extra side stories as well! hopefully someone will scan them, and either I or some other ppl can translate them for you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:18 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #37
SDC #3 COVER IS USHIO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And i got the newest ch17 sdc so i will post translation and img of it soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:47 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #38
NEW CREW MEMBER

User Image

We thought with Memory helping us a lot and being a faithful member, we should promote her! So now she's part of the crew, so you better listen to her! Once again, if you guys see anyone abusing this privilege, tell any of us! I doubt any of them will though. ^^ Because well, they are Leri, Solar and Memory!! heart  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:14 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #39
SDC CH13 AND THE SIDE STORIES TRANSLATED

Yes, I finally got myself to do so. >_< Anyway, I got ch 13 up in my Photobucket, and 1 of the specials, Kusame and Komaki special. I have added those already, so you can go see it. Now, I am about to start Maguri and Maora special, thenfinally the Touya one. So, if you are lucky, I will finish both and will be up by this Sat. If not, it will be all after New Years.

I'm saying this now: SO SORRY ITS CRAPPY. I was rushing through it, and I still am, so there might be some punctuation mistakes. HOWEVER, the sotry is the same. I do recall seeing ",,," instead of "..." and i forgot to fix it. So yeah. Sorry. Hey, at least you have it, no? xd

heart 5 steps to look at the chapters! heart

1. www.photobucket.com
2. username: IzakiRio_FLAME
3. password: saugus
4. Make sure you click the right folder
5. look at img

ENJOY!
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:34 pm
ANNOUCEMENT #40
MAORAxMAGURI SPECIAL IS UP!

I just had to make this announcement. I don't think I will be able to do more chapters or specials. Maguri and Mora one is however up in my photobucket. ^^ Look above announcement to see it. But I will do them when I get back! I hope you all have a wonderful holidays! xd I'll see you guys next year since I don't think I will come on tomorrow! xd I leave everything to you, Leri, Solar and Memory!

I will see you all next year!!!!! >_< Im gonna miss you guys!! crying GAH! I hope I can see Arina...but now, I don't think I can. I don't even think she got my letter. Stupid Ribon ppl. crying  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:15 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #41
HOLIDAY WISH

I hope you all will have/had wonderful christmas! Its the 24th where i am in japan right now, so its christmas eve. so anyway, im just wishing you all a merry christmas, and ill be back on New Years, so ill say now, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM OTA GUILD.

Thanks for joining this guild everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:45 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #42
TANEMURA ARINA ART CONTEST ENDS!
LERI'S AND SHYRENDORA'S BIRTHDAY

Erm... title explains it all and um... whoohoo! I turned 15! xd ; That's all.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:17 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #43
HAPPY NEW YEARS (EVE) EVERYONE!

Maybe we'll see each other at the ball... xd  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff