Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Pets? o_0! Arina's Pet pics! I got one up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:37 pm
20!!! o_0!!!! eek thats....so....so...COOOOOLLLL!!! i wish i can have 20 dogs!! my parents dont want another dog...>_< arg...

Leri-san...that...stinks...lol. I had to chase my rabbits when i was in japan...i know how retarded you look when u cahse an animal with a nightgown...lol. xd trust me, i ran around in my PJ, with a bug net...lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:15 am
I was lucky since there wasn't much people around confused But there was this old man from verizon who kept staring at me when I passed to chase my dog. gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

x~Jade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:21 pm
-Mikanne-
crying I want another cat...my cat died--actually it got killed by stray dogs gonk
eek

My rabbits got EATEN CLEAN by my dogs..
Teh gate door was open by ACCIDENT
it wasn't my fault! gonk
( actually it was.. xp )

yes..i'm one of those irrisponsible dog owners...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:57 am
Right now we have three dogs (my Corgi named Arti, short for Artemis, I got him way back when during my Sailor Moon phase. A stupid dumb Bichon frise, which is the noisiest most annoying creature I have ever met. Plus a golden retriever whose big and snuggly but very smelly and oily.)
Two cats, a turtiouse mix cat, that's insane. But we love her cause she's snuggly.
And Murphey, or as I call him, his Majesty.
We also have one rabbit now (we used to have quite alot. My Copper, who died, and then an angora and american fuzzy-lop, and they had baby bunnies, but they're all dead now.) whom is called Hasenphefer (sp?) it means Rabbit stew in German. He's such a big fat bunny, that my sister commented he'd make good hasenphefer, so thats how the name stuck (it was Dot before, how original, right?)
We also have had numerous guinea pigs (KYAAAAA!), lizards, and turtles. Best pet story ever:
My brother had a turtle. Infact he's had numerous turtles, but this one particular turtle, a turtle mind you, ran away. Yes, the turtle ran away. And we never found it.
We've also owned ducks, but they either ran away or where picked off one by one, cause now we have none.
So this is my sweety Arti, not the best pic of him, but the only one I've got(this is during one of my cosplay photoshoots, he wanted to get in on the action, so you can see my peach Suu glove holding him in place. He just didn't want to look at the camera though):
User Image
Murphey, this is the happiest picture EVER taken of him. Is that not sad?
User Image
And Miss Tabbina, our silly kitty, I used the digi camera and recorded her rolling around outside. She's so funny. Just change the us.share to www, if it doesn't work. It likes to jump between those two, and I never know which one will work and which one won't.
http://us.share.geocities.com/princessmineka/Img0109lk.MOV

I'll just be quiet now.

Mineka_C.

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:55 pm
oo~ cute doggy and kitty! heart I can't help but LOVE dogs more than cats tho...>_< Sorry for cat lovers...dogs are for me... heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:35 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
oo~ cute doggy and kitty! heart I can't help but LOVE dogs more than cats tho...>_< Sorry for cat lovers...dogs are for me... heart heart

I love the crazy kitties that all they want is attention and to be snuggeled. But I love my Arti. He lays in my rooms doorway and growls at anyone who bothers me if I haven't left the comp for more than an hour. He always growls at MC (my so called mother) when ever she tries to talk to me, cause he know we don't get along. Not to mention he's just so cute and playful, and we snores when he sleeps, and when he dreams his little paws move. He's such a sweetie. I can't help but love him.  

Mineka_C.

RetributionandRevelations

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:41 am
Mineka_C.
KazehaneRio_FLAME

I love the crazy kitties that all they want is attention and to be snuggeled. But I love my Arti. He lays in my rooms doorway and growls at anyone who bothers me if I haven't left the comp for more than an hour. He always growls at MC (my so called mother) when ever she tries to talk to me, cause he know we don't get along. Not to mention he's just so cute and playful, and we snores when he sleeps, and when he dreams his little paws move. He's such a sweetie. I can't help but love him.
xd My cat thinks he's a dog...he eats slippers, drinks from the toilet xp , and tears apart newspapers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:57 am
Mineka_C.
KazehaneRio_FLAME

xd My cat thinks he's a dog...he eats slippers, drinks from the toilet xp , and tears apart newspapers.
lol. thats funny. and i just saw 102 dalmatians yesturday, with the bird thinking he's a dog. lol. my dog thinks she's human. xd  

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:22 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Mineka_C.
KazehaneRio_FLAME

lol. thats funny. and i just saw 102 dalmatians yesturday, with the bird thinking he's a dog. lol. my dog thinks she's human. xd
xd I've watched him drag a loaf of bread too...he's this huge fat cat and the loaf is actually smaller than him. It's funny to watch him try and run with it as his fat swings back and forth. (I say that affectionately <3)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:18 pm
Here's a pic of my puppy in Vietnam. Sadly, she got hit by a car a few weeks after she was born and died. ;o;

User Image

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:21 am
Yonaki
Here's a pic of my puppy in Vietnam. Sadly, she got hit by a car a few weeks after she was born and died. ;o;

User Image

Awww. She's so cute. I think it's really sad when pets get run over. sad

This is a picture of my dog. We her for a long time but then she got really sick and we had to put her down.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:05 am
Your dog looks so~ cute, too, Aisu-Kitsune. ^^

I hate it when I see animals in pain, especially if someone caused it. :[

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:40 am
*blink blink* Aisu-Kitsune, did you get your dog at a place called North Shore Animal League (or something like that)? That blue/silver tag looks kinda familiar since that's where I got my puppy from xd He's a mixed terrier/lab and looks like your dog only now his fur's turning dark dark brown ~__~;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:35 am
Leri
*blink blink* Aisu-Kitsune, did you get your dog at a place called North Shore Animal League (or something like that)? That blue/silver tag looks kinda familiar since that's where I got my puppy from xd He's a mixed terrier/lab and looks like your dog only now his fur's turning dark dark brown ~__~;

I got her at the city Humane Society and I think we got the tags later. I don't know, though, because it was awhile ago.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:13 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Leri

I got her at the city Humane Society and I think we got the tags later. I don't know, though, because it was awhile ago.

Ohh

I envy your dog gonk Fur - shiny black  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas