Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
Septums Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arandur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:25 pm
When I got my septum done, I cried when the clamps went on. They were AWFUL. But the needle felt like barely a pinch. I felt like such a p***y afterwards xd

Also, my septum was my fastest healed piercing, I had absolutely no problems with it. Other than wiping off crusties with a q-tip once a day for the first week or two, LITHA worked great for my septum.

~Eurydice~
Speaking of septum piercings:

Septum piercing + cold/runny stuffy nose = NOT FUN.

That is all.

I'm glad I didn't get a bad cold until my septum was done healing. Said cold is the one I have now. I can blow my nose with my septum piercing in, but it's so much easier to take it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:07 pm
I've now got someone trying to convince me that I'd look fantastic with a septum piercing... and I'm becoming really tempted to get a little bitty one... but there are super sensitive nerves there... I mean, I have a really high pain tolerance, but just thinking about it makes me cringe.  

LittleGreenGirl

Sparkly Prophet

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:11 am
LittleGreenGirl
I've now got someone trying to convince me that I'd look fantastic with a septum piercing... and I'm becoming really tempted to get a little bitty one... but there are super sensitive nerves there... I mean, I have a really high pain tolerance, but just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Don't ever let pain prevent you from getting a mod, in my opinion. If you want it badly enough, just go for it. The pain is only momentary.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:54 pm
I know, im retarded...but, if you take the septum piercing out, does the hole ever close? Just seems like it wouldn't...that'd be the only thing stopping me, oither than the fact im only 17!!  

babies-in-a-cage

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:26 pm
babies-in-a-cage
I know, im retarded...but, if you take the septum piercing out, does the hole ever close? Just seems like it wouldn't...that'd be the only thing stopping me, oither than the fact im only 17!!

Like any piercing, it really depends on how long you have it in for. If you have it in for years and years, the hole will stay longer than if you have it in for only a year or so.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm
It bloody hurt.
I dunno if most people have it numbed. But I didn't haha.
After about 2 seconds it was fine, but jesus haha.

It hurts when it gets bashed though, I've had mine for about a month and a half. Is this normal to expect? :]

PlaydoughXcore

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:18 pm
Mine hurts sooo much if it gets smashed or hit or anything. It's just taking forever to heal is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:04 pm
I really want one.
Bad. sad

But I'm concerned... I had my ears pierced and they never healed, and I had them for a year. They always oozed and were painful.

Same thing happened to my navel piercing. I took extra special care of it, but it never healed. In fact, it pretty much grew itself out. Now I have a happy little scar.

I'm worried that if I were to get it done, that it wouldn't heal and that it would just be another scar (granted you wouldn't see it, but still).

Also;;
can you pick your nose with the ring in? . ___.  

Sandpaper Handjob

[ The Plastic Katana ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:18 pm
I just got mine done. The clamp was the worst part of the entire project. And after the jewelry was in, my piercer put this warm salt-soaked towel on it. Felt wonderful. I wanted to marry her for that. Haha

But I love the septum and how awesome it looks. I wasn't sure if I had the face for it before, but I hope I don't ever have to give it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:18 am
If your friends are jerks like mine, they will throw bottle caps at it.
And it'll hurt like a ******** b***h.

Mine was sensitive for a long time. I think that's pretty much normal, although I'll admit that I don't always necessarily go through with all the cleaning procedures that I should. redface  

8bit Girls Bravo

Lost_Gurl_666

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:21 am
User Image Wake up the world....

I just got mine done last night... I had him tuck it for me because of work~

He did a good job...

I was so over-whelmed with how hawt my piercer was that I didn't listen to a single word he said... D= I know - Fatal flaw.

When he pierced it - I closed my eyes so tightly that my ears started making a vibraty sound. I had them closed like that for a solid minute. Very uncomfortable...

I'm glad my friend was there to actually listen - She relayed information to me shortly after I confessed to not listening.

What the hell are friends for? =D <3

Side Note :: Sandpaper Handjob said something about nosing picking. With mine tucked - I cannot pick my nose because it hurts and makes it bleed... A lot! So, it will fill wiff boogies - I guess~

Also, can someone PM me to tell me how much it should actually be bleeding? It's been bleeding quite a bit but never without being antagonized first~ I'm sure it's normal but the amount of blood is quite overwhelming... sweatdrop I mean, my entire hand was nearly covered in blood after I bumped it last night. It was really scary. gonk gonk

....Ignorance is not bliss User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 pm
@lostgurl

._. That amount of blood sounds a bit much. You may have just torn it a little when you bumped it. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it continues. If you have ANY reservations or feel nervous, though, by ALL MEANS go back and talk to your piercer and have them take a look at it. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to. 3nodding  

mammary gland

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:50 pm
o_o That does sound like a lot of bleeding. Must've hit a vein or artery. Will take a bit longer to heal. And you'll have to be sure to NOT PICK IT EVER. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:23 am
User Image Wake up the world....

Oh, noes! My nose picking days are numbered!!! gonk

Also, update - It hasn't bleed that much since the night I got it pierced~ It's only been hurting... Still not my most painful piercing but definitely second.

....Ignorance is not bliss User Image

Lost_Gurl_666

Wheezing Smoker

Mintea Drops

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:04 pm
Do you { know } what it's all about
Are you brave enough to { figure } out

I was talking to a girl with a septum piercing yesterday about me getting one.

I have to wait until I'm eighteen, in October, but I really want to do it.

I don't know what my pain tolerance is though, because the only thing I've had done is my ears and that didn't hurt at all. (I had it done with the gun, because at the time I didn't know they were so shitty. It heald just fine though)

Other than that my most painful experience was surgery on my leg. x.x

And I do martial arts and can take a hit.

Yet I still don't know where that puts me for pain tolerance.

Oh and a deathly fear of needles too. I'm pretty much just going to walk in look at the needle to see if the pierce is being sanitary and all that, then close my eyes until the needle is long gone.

D:

So what is it like?
Know that { you } could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to { leave } your doubts

Facial & Oral Piercings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items