Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Ocarina of Time and OoT Master's Quest - Help Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Phazon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:33 pm
What?

Do you mean you're on your way to the Forest Temple? If so, then make sure you have the hook shot first. It can be found in Kakariko Graveyard. To get past the maze in the Sacred Forest Meadow, use stealth to sneak through and the hookshot to shoot the moblins. At the end there will be a giant one. Just does its blows by running or jumping to the sides.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 am
Thank you!!  

Claresse65

salted_gummybear_men

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:32 am
Red Phazon
What?

Do you mean you're on your way to the Forest Temple? If so, then make sure you have the hook shot first. It can be found in Kakariko Graveyard. To get past the maze in the Sacred Forest Meadow, use stealth to sneak through and the hookshot to shoot the moblins. At the end there will be a giant one. Just does its blows by running or jumping to the sides.
and on the last on run past him when his hammer is up wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:09 am
I need some help, I saved in the Water Temple with the water drained, and I need to get to the third lever to raise the water, and I can't get up there now. I've tryed every path but I wind up at a dead end. D:  

Kris_Dragoness

thehealingcow

Shy Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:47 pm
Kris_Dragoness
I need some help, I saved in the Water Temple with the water drained, and I need to get to the third lever to raise the water, and I can't get up there now. I've tryed every path but I wind up at a dead end. D:
i'm in the same situation you are and i pushed the blck facing the west on the bottom all the way in too couldn't get it back out  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:25 pm
To raise the waterlevel up to the third level again you need to first raise it to the second level. do that int he central pillar, at the botton there should be a door to go into it. Hookshot up to the Triforce emblum on the wall and play Zelda's luluby. Then you need to find your way through a few rooms to get up to the third emblum which is up rather high in the main room but there is a door to it so don't worry.

Hope it helps. Sorry for the delay.  

Revenge of the Dark One
Crew

xlegendxofxmerahx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm
Kris_Dragoness

Go back to where you first found Ruto, and raise the water level the same way as before. In another room, there are some platforms that can be hookshot'd to (i made up a word), and there's another triforce to raise the water level. Keep going and there should be another triforce emblem in the hallway of the top floor that goes back into the central room (there's no door). Hope i helped and it wasn't confusing..... Good luck!  
Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games