Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion of the World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:16 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
I think I just lost half of my braincells from reading that conversation between yalie and tokioka.... stare

tch... i guess you didn't lose much. stare

That's cause you can't count past 10 blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:18 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
I think I just lost half of my braincells from reading that conversation between yalie and tokioka.... stare

which is alot farther than you can count cool  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:46 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

That's cause I count everything in negatives and then multiply it by -1 blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:55 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

but then they'd be positive and i can so count pass ten...  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:59 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

Yeah but I'm never counting over 10, I'm always counting below 0, then converting it into positives.
And nope, you can't count past 10 blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:02 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

Yeah but I'm never counting over 10, I'm always counting below 0, then converting it into positives.

when you convert them into positive you're above zero that means you're counting past 10 and yes i can count pass 10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13... xp  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:05 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

when you convert them into positive you're above zero that means you're counting past 10 and yes i can count pass 10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13... xp

No, I'm counting below 0, converting is not the same as counting.
And that's not counting past 10, that's typing, the difference being anyone can put a "1" before another number, but they may not know what it means. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:08 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

And that's not counting past 10, that's typing, the difference being anyone can put a "1" before another number, but they may not know what it means. blaugh

you'd have to know how to count inorder to convert. and in order to know how to type past 10 i'd have to know how to count past it. and if i didn't know what it meant to but 1 before another number then they'd all be out of sequence and as you can see they're not and thus proving i can count past ten.  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:09 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

you'd have to know how to count inorder to convert. and in order to know how to type past 10 i'd have to know how to count past it. and if i didn't know what it meant to but 1 before another number then they'd all be out of sequence and as you can see they're not and thus proving i can count past ten.

You don't need to know how to count to know how to take off a negative sign in front of a number.
Considering that the numbers are in sequence on the keyboard I'd doubt you need to know how to count to put them into sequence xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:14 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

You don't need to know how to count to know how to take off a negative sign in front of a number.
Considering that the numbers are in sequence on the keyboard I'd doubt you need to know how to count to put them into sequence xp

if didn't know how to count then you wouldn't know the meaning of taking the negative sign off a number. and since the numbers are in sequence i'd still count the wrong by doing this: 12,23,34,45,56 ect. <-- is an example.  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:20 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

if didn't know how to count then you wouldn't know the meaning of taking the negative sign off a number. and since the numbers are in sequence i'd still count the wrong by doing this: 12,23,34,45,56 ect. <-- is an example.

Of course I would. Like I said I can count in negatives, it's not that I can't count, it's I can't count in positives.
And you know 1 comes before 2 so you would put 1 in front of all the numbers first before you put 2 in front of all the numbers.

Anyways, getting waaaaaay off topic here (not that we were ever on topic to begin with... stare )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:30 pm
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

Of course I would. Like I said I can count in negatives, it's not that I can't count, it's I can't count in positives.
And you know 1 comes before 2 so you would put 1 in front of all the numbers first before you put 2 in front of all the numbers.

Anyways, getting waaaaaay off topic here (not that we were ever on topic to begin with... stare )
STOP QUOTING ALL THE TIME!  

Flammable Bait

Big Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:21 am
dudefromhel
STOP QUOTING ALL THE TIME!

That's just what I was gonna say @_@ and please try to stay on topic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:48 am
surprised im studing druids way of life. there so much like ours whee it's shame that the relgion dont excist any more.  

traya sakurazukamori

Mysterika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:12 am
Well, I'm a Mormon.

Yes, they are Christians.

By Microsoft Word Dictionary Definition, Christians:
Somebody who believes that Jesus Christ was sent to the world by God to save humanity, and who tries to follow his teachings and example.

We believe in Jesus Christ.

3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas