Well, what do you think?
  I can see the resemblence
  No way! (please explain)
View Results

SHINI-SHINI-GOROSHI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:55 pm
lol mansex XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:05 pm
they both wear makeup, have pointy eyes, red spikey hair, the same VOICE ACTOR, and stick out their tounge in pictures. Yeah regardless of the creator im going to go with axel being reno. (goddammit i can't spell xp )  

beehive130

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:19 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Orange? I thought Axel's hair looks more like either red-orange or reddish hair. But orange?..........
i said MORE orange, not completely lol...it is red orange is what i ment to say....renos is completely red  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:16 am
It is true that his hair does look red-orange in 3-D. But when drawn in 2-D and colored, you can see that his hair is red.

As for the Axel being Riku's Nobody, he isn't!!!!! scream Even though they share the same traits such as their friendship, they are not!!! Because everyone knows that Riku is possessed, not losing his heart. Furthermore, if Riku did lose his heart, he should not appear as a ghost or whatever figment he was in to stop Ansem when Ansem made his first appearance to Sora. Since Riku is still conscious, it means that he didn't lose his heart.

As for Axel being Reno's Nobody, that too won't work. Even though they share the same similarities such as the hair color, some same traits, and share the same voice actor, it doesn't mean that Axel is Reno's Nobody. The name of Reno's Nobody should have his name anagram with an X. But since Axel didn't have Reno's name in it, he's not. Also, Axel is more manipulative and have some more common sense than Reno. Axel would rather watch and see what's happening, thinks ahead, and then gets into the fight while Reno just jumps into the fight without thinking ahead.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

beehive130

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:21 pm
.. *re-appears and is listneing to teh axel song- going down in flames by 3 doors down* this song fits axel so perfectly. I have an amv on my profile. oh yeah and save riku i need to sell pictures of him on ebay.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:08 am
beehive130
.. *re-appears and is listneing to teh axel song- going down in flames by 3 doors down* this song fits axel so perfectly. I have an amv on my profile. oh yeah and save riku i need to sell pictures of him on ebay.
User Image

eek I didn't know you're about to sell pictures of him on ebay. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:25 pm
-bump-

No...really...
You know how Reno has that locket? They never explain it...Maybe Reno had a younger brother who died...and Nomura was bored so decided "Lets put Reno's dead brother in KH!"

"Dead brother? Nomura-san? Are you ok?"

"And I can do this...and give him that!"

"Eh...Nomura-san, Reno doesn't have a bro..."

"He does now! It will explain his locket!"

"He had a locket?"

"Yes!"

And then Axel was born from Reno's younger bro "Alex" (don't ask...I've been wanting to say that for awhile)

I believe the Zack/Axel thing though. Axel is cocky like Zack. Zack is nowhere to be seen even though I bet a whole bunch of people wanted him in KH to compliment Cloud and his emo attitude.

But there is still the matter of Axel's name. Lea...Ela...Ale...Lae...Eal...Ael...

Or it could have been Alex and he just rearranged his name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:48 pm
Well, I obviously though that Axel COULDN'T be Reno's nobody, (But it's fun to think ;P)
Here's MY theory: What IF When the people had a heart (before a nobody was born) They ALREADY had an X in their name.
Y'know, Alex? Axel?
I've had this theory for... let's see... as long as CoM was released in Japan? This is this first time I told anyone, though o_O;; I feel kinda odd about thinking of it like that, but it's what makes sense to meh x3  

Miss Rarity Belle

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:42 am
stare You think people would be that naive about the anagram name? No, Axel's name should have something to do with his name without the X. If you anagram it, it will goes to the same as the rest of the Organization, especially Xemnas.

However, we're not sure whether it should be a "L" or a "R" from Axel's name. If you take Japanese, you will know that they sometimes place "R" with the "L." So we're not sure whether his name is Axel or Axer. But if Axel's name does have a "R" in it instead of a "L," then we may guess that his Somebody's name would be Rae (Rai?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:48 pm
my cousin thinks hes reno but i highly doubt it  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:07 pm
o.o!! when i saw advent children, i was amazed at how much axel and reno looked alike. and the voice, i was like, wait... i've heard that somewhere. me and my friends thought that reno might be axel's nobody, but also don't think it isn't. i have a question. if the person axel was made into a nobody, that means his heartless is out there right? it happened to xehanort: 'ansem' and xemnas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:50 pm
Jisen Meizuki
It is true that his hair does look red-orange in 3-D. But when drawn in 2-D and colored, you can see that his hair is red.

lol, only in fan arts and story board art (or when his hair is darked in shadow...) =/ the 3d is the final product....and in truth, real red hair is only red orange, not pure red anyway xP but then again you see people with blue hair ninja i wonder if kh characters use dye? xd  

Ashelux
Captain

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:09 pm
o.o!! hm... now i'm starting to think that. -looks at riku- hey riku, do you dye your hair silver to copy sephiroth? o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:57 am
LOL That's a good question, do KH characters dye their hairs? xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:28 am
Their appearance is SO SIMILAR! But I don't think they're the same person.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff