Naruto xD
View Results

Kradvity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:18 am
Tekkensennin
TOKYO POP PLAYA
How is it wrong?

Let's see...

in the chatterbox you see a thread titled "FREE SEX!!!" and the thread itself is for example someone's quest thread.

Well, same goes here "ULTIMATE NINJA!!!!!!!" And the thread itself has nothing to do with ninjas.

Plus, posting the title in Caps to draw attention doesn't make you cool, it makes you lame.

The conclusion:

YOU FAIL!

Different opinions are naturally welcome, but it wouldn't hurt to be polite. As far as I can see this thread isn't truly offensive towards anyone, and if someone doesn't like a thred, then one shouldn't visit it.

Any debate ( or less civilised argue ) can't change what ninjas were or were not. There is a very elitistic tone in all this "real ninja" talk. People are allowed to have fun even by defying the limitedness of reality.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:12 pm
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
TOKYO POP PLAYA
How is it wrong?

Let's see...

in the chatterbox you see a thread titled "FREE SEX!!!" and the thread itself is for example someone's quest thread.

Well, same goes here "ULTIMATE NINJA!!!!!!!" And the thread itself has nothing to do with ninjas.

Plus, posting the title in Caps to draw attention doesn't make you cool, it makes you lame.

The conclusion:

YOU FAIL!

Different opinions are naturally welcome, but it wouldn't hurt to be polite. As far as I can see this thread isn't truly offensive towards anyone, and if someone doesn't like a thred, then one shouldn't visit it.

Any debate ( or less civilised argue ) can't change what ninjas were or were not. There is a very elitistic tone in all this "real ninja" talk. People are allowed to have fun even by defying the limitedness of reality.

Thank you for understanding, I didn't mean to offend anyone and Tekkensennin did not have to flame me, He is now on my ignor list...  

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Son Kurichi-Kai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:14 pm
Tekkensennin
TOKYO POP PLAYA
How is it wrong?

Let's see...

The conclusion:

YOU FAIL!

Ay... someone's temper is flaring. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:39 pm
I like this guild but that little flame of his almost made me quit... He on my ignor list now sad I thought he was cool  

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Son Kurichi-Kai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Tekkensennin is a really cool guy... I've known him for awhile now. He has a quick temper though. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:20 pm
Son Kurichi-Kai
Tekkensennin is a really cool guy... I've known him for awhile now. He has a quick temper though. xp

I'm the one with a short temper, although I keep control of it really well.

And Tekkensennin, heres a present:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Miyavi San

Son Kurichi-Kai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:05 pm
xp sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:29 am
And now this is a Tekkensennin-thread..? xp
You people don´t know him, so you cannot say anything about him..^^ True, he gets annoyed because of threads like this, but I think it´s only because he really respects the real ninjas..
*shuts up*  

[MOD] Aries

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:22 pm
Miyavi San
Son Kurichi-Kai

I'm the one with a short temper, although I keep control of it really well.

And Tekkensennin, heres a present:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd rofl xd rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:44 pm
*Slaps forehead*
Wait up...we are upset because people don't know what a real ninja is...so we can't have this thread because of that?

What the hell people?
You care way too much =/

If we want to start a thread on what makes a ninja a ninja (Because someone here acutally knows what its like to be a ninja?) then can't we do that in the chatterbox?

But in all technicality, the people listed are what is characterized as "ninja"
Like in Final Fantasy; even though they are called theives, they mostly resemble ninjas and if you heard people talking about it casualy "Yeah, the ninja like guy"

Action Bawstard

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:26 am
If anyone knows of some more ninjas let me know and I will add them to the poll. Video game wise.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:15 pm
Did we cover the ninjas in SC or MK? sweatdrop

You just have to keep in mind that this isn't a serious discussion on ninjas. xp  

Son Kurichi-Kai

Miyavi San

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:11 pm
The only thing that has real ninjas are Dead or Alive or that shinobi game..um with Ryu Haybusa in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:56 pm
Well we're not talking about "real" ninjas... because if we were, Naruto wouldn't be up there. xp

But I digress... we'll just let the author of the thread decide what he believes are ninja.  

Son Kurichi-Kai

FCKBL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:49 am
User Image  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items