Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
the thing I really wonder about in sailor moon. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think so too?
  Yes
  No..
  now that you mention it ^^'
View Results

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:53 pm
Luamervara
YaminoSadame
~Alechsa~

Read the manga, specifically the third tankubon, (evil) Mamoru figures it out in five seconds because of her hair. Not ALL villains are that dumb.

Which is why it's hard to think of him as a villian.

You know what else I wonder about? Why don't the villans ever attack the SS while they are transforming? They are completely vulnerable and make perfect targets.

Because it's eye-candy animation. In RL it probably would've taken a matter of seconds then five-ten minuters.

Now Kiki its the Superman-syndrome. Like how no one knows Clark Kent is superman behind black framed glasses.

That and there's a theroy that the tiaras hold glamour to alter the appereance of the senshi.

the end phrash of the Sailor Senshi's transformation' Make UP' gives a clue to them hiding their appearance with magic.

haha. the superman syndrome. good point, i guess you're right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:23 pm
Didn't it say that they were under a spell when transformed?  

Uchiha Himitsu

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:58 am
Lizsel
Why doesnt anyone recognize Usagi while she's sailor moon.
I mean, Usagi and Sailor moon look a lot like each other and still no one seems to see that..
Also the other sailor soldiers arent recognized..
Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?

i dunno.. it's magic. there's prolly something that alters other people's memories or something... I dreall dunno.. Never thought of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:05 pm
yup it is a bit silly people don't realize who the scout is in real life but then you could say the same thing for alot of the american comics too.  

[GS] Sailor Mau

[m i n t y]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:31 am
I have wandered about this also, but then again a lot of magical girl series do this. I think it's because people just don't think that they possible be a super hero. They would properly just think something like 'Usagi as Sailor Moon?! Yeah, right!'

Rather a lot like Superman. In the real world he appears nerdy and weak so that people don't think twice that he could be a strong superhero.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:03 pm
I think its because that the fuku's make them appear hazy and hard to see clearly, like a mist or something, so camera's and such cant see them. i never bothered to wonder much tho.  

Skiota

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:50 pm
It's mystifying to me... Sailor Moon has rescued her own brother a couple of times, and each time he'd say something like "Can you make sure Usagi is okay, too?" And then after everything's settled and Usagi meets up with him, he says something like "You missed it, Sailor Moon was here!" Perplexing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:55 pm
hmmm....  

Bunny_koi

Milk the Strange

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:20 pm
Magical Girl Yossy
It's mystifying to me... Sailor Moon has rescued her own brother a couple of times, and each time he'd say something like "Can you make sure Usagi is okay, too?" And then after everything's settled and Usagi meets up with him, he says something like "You missed it, Sailor Moon was here!" Perplexing.
That's right! I remember that. When I first saw her as sailor Moon so close to her family, I thought "Here it comes. She's so caught!" Nothing... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:36 pm
I know, exactly!! Even her mom and dad didn't recognize her!

The possibilities stated throughout this thread, though, seem to make sense. Especially the one about their tiaras posessing some kind of magical glamour.  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:41 pm
[m i n t y]
I have wandered about this also, but then again a lot of magical girl series do this. I think it's because people just don't think that they possible be a super hero. They would properly just think something like 'Usagi as Sailor Moon?! Yeah, right!'

Rather a lot like Superman. In the real world he appears nerdy and weak so that people don't think twice that he could be a strong superhero.

yup maybe that is it,people jsut don't think usagi could be sailor moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:23 pm
Hey guys....

ninja

I'm actually Sailor Moon.  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Elentari6568

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:14 pm
i also think that one of the reasons why 'the public' doens't realize it's her, is that she rarely, if ever, fights the villains in a huge crowd. it's usually some secluded place, or if there were people about, they've run like mad from the danger. what i wanna know is, are they held accountable for the damage caused by the villains? i mean, in S, when the lab explodes, it leaves this huge crater several city blocks wide. who pays for that? how is it explained? 'oh, that area of the city was destroyed by ailens from another dimension, expect taxes to go up...' i would think the media would be all over that...

edit: in ep 132 in the subbed version, one of mamoru's friends figures it out, but they thought she was passed out at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:01 am
Magical Girl Yossy
Hey guys....

ninja

I'm actually Sailor Moon.
Bologna, your spelling is too good. ninja  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lizzy_nao

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:09 pm
lol I know I know because Usagi is so scared in real life and such a ditz no one would believe she could ever be sailor moon  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff