Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How many chinese people wear glasses / contact lenses? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear glasses / contact lenses?
Yes
70%
 70%  [ 29 ]
No
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 41

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:19 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
WHAAAA!!! Foiled again... crying

this is why you swore alleigance to me because you keep getting foiled.

No, it's because you're a fine wench lol. 3nodding

uh no because you keep getting foiled and i know how to be evil.
@crow: oh yeah those... they take forever... but there are surgeries where the cut into your eye and repair the damage... unless that's laser eye surgery too.

Don't you worry, one day the evil apprentice will overcome the evil master, you'll see... twisted

and that apprentice will not be you stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:22 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
WHAAAA!!! Foiled again... crying

this is why you swore alleigance to me because you keep getting foiled.

No, it's because you're a fine wench lol. 3nodding

uh no because you keep getting foiled and i know how to be evil.
@crow: oh yeah those... they take forever... but there are surgeries where the cut into your eye and repair the damage... unless that's laser eye surgery too.

Don't you worry, one day the evil apprentice will overcome the evil master, you'll see... twisted

and that apprentice will not be you stare

It will be, when you least expect it - WHAM! The old fork in the eye. cool  

Tokioka

xoCrow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:24 pm
Oh none of that kind of surgery for me... >.<;

Tokioka, yalie is cool, so that won't happen to her. But I think I know who it will happen to instead... :]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:29 pm
Clic-Clac Crow

Tokioka, yalie is cool, so that won't happen to her. But I think I know who it will happen to instead... :]

none for me either^^ and thankies whee  

yalie5

xoCrow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:35 pm
yalie5
Clic-Clac Crow

none for me either^^ and thankies whee

No problemo. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:36 pm
so we should get back on topic now^^  

yalie5

xoCrow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:40 pm
You know, I actually think I look better with glasses than without.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:42 pm
uh yeh, so glasses.... they kinda suck. Make you sort of disabled cos you rely on them so much.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:44 pm
Tokioka
uh yeh, so glasses.... they kinda suck. Make you sort of disabled cos you rely on them so much.

stare you know... i was taught not to say anything if i didn't have anything nice to say... and right now i've got nothing nice to say... at least nothing nice that's pg-13 anyway. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:45 pm
Tokioka

Well gee thanks for your generalization; I have actual experience with them. >:0  

xoCrow

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:47 pm
Clic-Clac Crow
Tokioka

Well gee thanks for your generalization; I have actual experience with them. >:0

me too  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:48 pm
yalie5
Tokioka

stare you know... i was taught not to say anything if i didn't have anything nice to say... and right now i've got nothing nice to say... at least nothing nice that's pg-13 anyway. evil

ok then, fine with me. Anyhow, I've worn glasses since I was like 8 yrs old, so I think I'm entitled to criticise them a bit. It's just in my own opinion that contact lenses are better.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:50 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

ok then, fine with me. Anyhow, I've worn glasses since I was like 8 yrs old, so I think I'm entitled to criticise them a bit. It's just in my own opinion that contact lenses are better.

i've worn glasses since i was 8 too and i'm still wearing them... and that's just your opinion. and when you should say it's your own opinion. otherwise people might get the wrong idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:06 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

i've worn glasses since i was 8 too and i'm still wearing them... and that's just your opinion. and when you should say it's your own opinion. otherwise people might get the wrong idea.

Geez, so politically correct. Fine, I'll tread more carefully... (mumble.. trying to tell me what to do...grumble)  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:08 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

Geez, so politically correct. Fine, I'll tread more carefully... (mumble.. trying to tell me what to do...grumble)

heeeee mrgreen and of course i'll be telling you what to do. you swear your alleigence to me. you answer to me now twisted  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff