Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:53 pm
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
burning_eyes not argueing with you on that * puts his mask on* so whats in it for you?? twisted
"What do you mean?"
ehat are you getting for all this mayhem fun twisted come on those guys back there had to have done something to get you to do this evil s**t you cant be doing this for...* shoots two more down the stairs* for free sweatdrop ......6-3 twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
burning_eyes not argueing with you on that * puts his mask on* so whats in it for you?? twisted
"What do you mean?"
ehat are you getting for all this mayhem fun twisted come on those guys back there had to have done something to get you to do this evil s**t you cant be doing this for...* shoots two more down the stairs* for free sweatdrop ......6-3 twisted
"It's my job. It's what I do."
*Shoots about nine more.*
"Make that 6-12."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:03 pm
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"What do you mean?"
"Make that 6-12."
stare evil thats it just cuz you want to * looks for more and find two still alive* missed some twisted * shoots them both in the head* 8-10 twisted
i do it for the hell of it yah know, its fun to see these bloody things get shot down its just like hunting with the only bounty is the drill of the hunt twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"What do you mean?"
"Make that 6-12."
stare evil thats it just cuz you want to * looks for more and find two still alive* missed some twisted * shoots them both in the head* 8-10 twisted
i do it for the hell of it yah know, its fun to see these bloody things get shot down its just like hunting with the only bounty is the drill of the hunt twisted
*sniff* *sniff*
"Do you smell that?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:08 pm
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"What do you mean?"
"Make that 6-12."
*sniff* *sniff*
"Do you smell that?"
*sniffs the air* yeah what do you think it is?? sweatdrop evil its getting thru our masks evil stressed s**t it reecks  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"Make that 6-12."
*sniff* *sniff*
"Do you smell that?"
*sniffs the air* yeah what do you think it is?? sweatdrop evil its getting thru our masks evil stressed s**t it reecks
*Looks over at Guzman and lifts his gun.*
"Don't.... Move...."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:17 pm
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"Make that 6-12."
*sniff* *sniff*
"Do you smell that?"
"Don't.... Move...."
WTF sweatdrop * stays perfectly still as something slowly crawls around his shoulder*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:19 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*sniff* *sniff*
"Do you smell that?"
"Don't.... Move...."
WTF sweatdrop * stays perfectly still as something slowly crawls around his shoulder*
*Slowly sets his weapon to shotgun.*
"When I say now, duck as fast as you can."
*Five seconds go by.*
"NOW!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:23 pm
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*sniff* *sniff*
"Do you smell that?"
"Don't.... Move...."
*Five seconds go by.*
"NOW!!"
*ducks and does a tuck and roll toward Him, turns around and shoots*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. scream scream  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"Don't.... Move...."
*Five seconds go by.*
"NOW!!"
*ducks and does a tuck and roll toward Him, turns around and shoots*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. scream scream
*Dodges the bullets that almost hit him. Then he shoots the thing down.*
"DAMMIT GUZMAN, AIM BEFORE YOU FIRE!!!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:32 pm
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"Don't.... Move...."
*Five seconds go by.*
"NOW!!"
what scream it was in front of us just a second ago *slime drips down from the ceiling* OH SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA burning_eyes * there was three more on the roof*(( gonna go to sleep now its late and its a school night see ya ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:34 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Five seconds go by.*
"NOW!!"
what scream it was in front of us just a second ago *slime drips down from the ceiling* OH SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA burning_eyes * there was three more on the roof*(( gonna go to sleep now its late and its a school night see ya ))
"OPEN FIRE!!!"
*He begins shooting at them.*((Seeya.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:03 pm
nicole stood behind the curch listing to music and slicing throught the dogs

then a gun shot went off the dogs ran into the curch she followed "guzman you ido- HOLY SH*T WHAT IS THAT?!?" she started to back out of the curch but the doors slamed shut  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:13 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx

then a gun shot went off the dogs ran into the curch she followed "guzman you ido- HOLY SH*T WHAT IS THAT?!?" she started to back out of the curch but the doors slamed shut
"I DON'T CARE!!! JUST SHOOT IT!!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:17 pm
Spartan-622
xXx_sydney_xXx

"I DON'T CARE!!! JUST SHOOT IT!!!"

she jumped on one one the ones hanging from the celling and sliced it but it threw her she slid her katanas back in thire scabords then pulls a chicago-type writter and started shooting and running  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff