Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Worse fight due to racism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:24 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
erm... okay... don't know where that came from...
@cat: i have no digicam crying and knives are not allowed in school

Doesn't have to be knifes xp I personally prefer my riot stick, much more efficient, not as messy, and boy does it hurt when it hits 3nodding

no... i think i'll just do what t0shi0 does. a good hard kick in the balls xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:35 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5

Doesn't have to be knifes xp I personally prefer my riot stick, much more efficient, not as messy, and boy does it hurt when it hits 3nodding

Wish we could kik dudes in the balls, but...we think how much it hurts and in the end just...not do it  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:47 am
dudefromhel
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5

Wish we could kik dudes in the balls, but...we think how much it hurts and in the end just...not do it

lol it's a good thing we girls don't have balls of out own to think about mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:48 am
I prefer to smile sympathetically because it was pathetic how the person is trying to make himself or herself look better. Or I'll roll my eyes and sigh dramatically.  

Beagle_Cat-Fish

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:56 am
Beagle_Cat-Fish
I prefer to smile sympathetically because it was pathetic how the person is trying to make himself or herself look better. Or I'll roll my eyes and sigh dramatically.

oooh... what about the roll eyes and sigh then shake your head and walk away?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:47 pm
A fight still has certain rules of honor involved. For guys anyways, no scratching, no biting, no hitting below the belt, no cheap stuff. Just straight out conflict.

If you're going to fight racists, you're doing it out of principle not out of spite. You're making a point, no point looking like a pu$$y while doing it. scream  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:04 pm
For girls it just turns into a free for alll.
0-0;

Still fighting is the last option when logic fails.
Thats when its time to go back in time and back to the stone age.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:36 am
tamcharles
A fight still has certain rules of honor involved. For guys anyways, no scratching, no biting, no hitting below the belt, no cheap stuff. Just straight out conflict.

If you're going to fight racists, you're doing it out of principle not out of spite. You're making a point, no point looking like a pu$$y while doing it. scream

well i have been bite, scaratched and kiked below the belt... crying  

Flammable Bait

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:44 am
Ooh, it must have hurt to have been kicked below the belt...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:19 am
crying dont talk about it  

Flammable Bait

Hayashi Jun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:02 am
tamcharles
NOTE: This is a true story, Tamandrew (my brother can vouch for me) and a majority of his friends. I'm sure wiim has heard this one as well, albeit not as detailed.

In a time far, far away... I remember when I was quite younger (both little padawans in elementary school), my brother and I were called "chinks" (and a whole slew of other profanities) while we walked home from school by another kid and his friend. This abuse went on for weeks, until I finally had enough. I had snapped and I wanted a confrontation... to say the least.

As I approached them, (imagine the eyes of Dark Anakin in Star Wars Ep3 marching into the Jedi Temple) one of them ran away but the one that remained tried to fight me. I absorbed the hits and being too close to throw a return hit, I got him in a bear-hug instead. I crushed him with all my strength, lifting him off the ground. (To make light of the situation, it was like a Jedi using Force Crush minus the force.) He passed out relatively quickly and I let him go watching his head bounce on the sidewalk as he fell to the ground.

He lied there in unconciously for over 2-3 minutes although at that point I had no feelings other than hate and disgust for him. I didn't care. I resumed walking back home with my brother. The darkside had taken over me. In that moment, I couldn't have cared less if he had suffered a serious injury. I had left him for dead. I didn't even think of consequences... I just wanted to inflict pain, suffering... I wanted revenge... if something worst happened... it would be a bonus.

Ironically, now over 6-7 years later, my brother is somewhat friends with the guy I knocked out. He still jokes about the whole situation but still walks with a bit of a concern when he sees me. In fact I've walked past him once only to hear him stop talking and stop whatever it was he was doing. See kids? Fear leads to power and that leads to respect. He now claims it was never him who yelled the racist comments but rather his friend did. All things considered, taking out one of them silenced both of them.

The moral of the story: Never back down, never show weakness. You don't always have to fight but fighting isn't always a bad thing. Fear leads to power, power leads to respect. Don't put up with racism.

The darkside moral of the story: When dealing with two racists, breaking one of them will shut-up both of them. Fear is a product of hate, exploit it for your own benefit.

*makes breathing noises* The Power of the Dark Side is indeed impressive........hardly anyone knows the power of the dark side.........XDDDDD... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:15 am
dudefromhel
tamcharles

well i have been bite, scaratched and kiked below the belt... crying
Well if that was a fight against a girl, I personally would never fight a girl. No matter how much biting, scratching, kicking went on. Even if you win, you beat up a girl. And if you lose, you got beat up by a girl. See? Lose-lose situation for the guy, win-win for the girl.

Now for guys, in my opinion, you need that one hit that'll cause massive damage. The neck for instance or the sternum (center of the chest). You also must approach the fight like you have no other choice (usually that is the case if you're in that far)... and go all out. Forget consequences forget the pain you'll get. Just focus on one thing... the other person. Get into a rage if you need to. Also, don't let martial arts intimidate you. The problem with martial arts is that it teaches discipline... that causes hesistation. If you charge some guy ready to tear his arms off... his hesistation is the difference between actually tearing his arms off or him blocking your attack. At least that's my experience when I was younger and got into a fight with a kid in karate. All that training was negated by a line-backer style charged followed by a body slam into a tree. razz

@dudefromhel: I can feel your anger. It makes you stronger! I sense great fear in you, dudefromhel. You have hate, you have anger, but you don't use them. I know that's been troubling you. Listen to me; only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi! Don't fight this, you are fulfilling your destiny! Become my apprentice. Learn to use the dark side of the Force. twisted  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:09 am
i was ridiculed by a basterd who thought i was korien, and pored his drink on me, and calld me a comme lover......lucky for me angmar sama beat the crap out of him for me......though at thee end i felt a little pity on him. i mean angmar sama hurt him so bad that he had to go to the hospital and angmar had to serve time in juvie sad but i am glad he definded me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:39 am
hmm due to my temepr I ahve eben in quite a few things. when I was little i had no hair and I lived in new york in a non chinese community. the kids were quite nasty btu I didn't care I threw there stupid toys into the river, I often pulled there hair and well lets jsut say i beat them up nice and square.  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:18 pm
@miko_rachel: It's unfortunate that no good deed goes unpunished. sad If I was there, I would've gladly turned a blind-eye to the preceedings.

@kyoslove74: Well... they get what's coming to them. Better to learn their lessons while they're young (and the worst thing that could happen is getting beat up) instead of when they're older (and getting shot at).  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff