Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:08 pm
My hidden dream is to become a famous singer! (Next Step Diva... saw this film?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:12 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
My hidden dream is to become a famous singer! (Next Step Diva... saw this film?)

''har yut jam teen hau?''

I think the English title is 'Diva ah hey'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syeori

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:15 pm
Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva

''har yut jam teen hau?''

I think the English title is 'Diva ah hey'

Oh really? Yeah, that's the one I was talking about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:35 pm
we got a confession box? oh well. sometimes when i'm in the subway i find myself imagining throwing something on to the tracks. whether it be groceries or my little brother. i know i'm such a horrible sister.  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:20 pm
Me and my friends once put like... 50 uesless CDs onto the back window of my car and my trunk and my liscence plate and drove around in a sunnday... yeah that was fun sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:15 pm
ya know that reminds me of the time my friend told me that she and her brother burned cds. at first i thought she meant like d/l'ing it off the web but then she clarifyed that they actually went and bought cds and used a lighter to set them on fire.  

yalie5

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:36 pm
yalie5
ya know that reminds me of the time my friend told me that she and her brother burned cds. at first i thought she meant like d/l'ing it off the web but then she clarifyed that they actually went and bought cds and used a lighter to set them on fire.

xd That's like my friend's sister, she got Sim2 (sims rule!) and I asked to burn it so she said "WHAT? NO! WHAT THE HELL???" and I said "Erm.. Jeesh, don't have to freak.. I'm just gonna burn it.."then I realized she thought I was gonna actually melt her CD and we sorted it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:48 pm
t0shi0
yalie5

xd That's like my friend's sister, she got Sim2 (sims rule!) and I asked to burn it so she said "WHAT? NO! WHAT THE HELL???" and I said "Erm.. Jeesh, don't have to freak.. I'm just gonna burn it.."then I realized she thought I was gonna actually melt her CD and we sorted it out.

lol that's funny. it usually doesn't take me long to figure out a new term the first time i hear it. but i remember when i thought that people really were going to burn them and i was like you people must be nuts. though i didn't say it of course.  

yalie5

Retarded Mango

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:28 pm
I eat spaghetti..without the meatalls mad Oooh beat that, suckas!!

xP Ok seriously, I used to steal things from my classmates. Little worthless things like pencils..Now I stopped. I have become..good and it doesn't feel right *Twitch* O.<

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:43 pm
Retarded Mango

xP Ok seriously, I used to steal things from my classmates. Little worthless things like pencils..Now I stopped. I have become..good and it doesn't feel right *Twitch* O.<

Which reminds me of this one time in 6th grade all the girls in my class were against me and my friend (mostly my friend and me for being her friend) because they thought we were being mean to one of the other girls or something. so they stole her pencil case (it was expensive. like $13 or something like. okay maybe less but it was a while ago) with all her pencils in there and then they ganged up on us saying that it was this other girls. it obviously was not... wow... i forgot how vindictive girls in new york are... but anyways we got payback... but it wasn't enough... evil  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:20 pm
NOT i might add as bad as this. Me and m7y friends were being chased by chavs/townies because we carried skatboards and look normal (their sterotypes who like give u crap for not being one of them) and then they started shouting random abuse and about 12 of them started following us
so then they started throwing rocks i got nailed in the arm twice and in the end we skated away and ran and stuff..it was really scary and i thought i was gonna get put in hospital or some s**t like tht (it was 12vs5) but luckily we got pay back on the chav commmunity...but not nessarily on the ones that chased us through brownhil and roe lee+roe lee park  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:42 am
yalie5
Retarded Mango

Which reminds me of this one time in 6th grade all the girls in my class were against me and my friend (mostly my friend and me for being her friend) because they thought we were being mean to one of the other girls or something. so they stole her pencil case (it was expensive. like $13 or something like. okay maybe less but it was a while ago) with all her pencils in there and then they ganged up on us saying that it was this other girls. it obviously was not... wow... i forgot how vindictive girls in new york are... but anyways we got payback... but it wasn't enough... evil

I'm glad I got well with my classmates. heart

Teh Vampy

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:58 am
um.... I was plotting on killing my family... heh... SORRY crying I don't really regret it though, I dunno why confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:10 pm
Teh Vampy
yalie5
Retarded Mango

yeah... but watch your back and make sure you got one real good friend that you can depend on cause these girls could turn on you at anysecond... either that or i'm just being paranoid.
@riyoku: meh... i think we all think of killing out family at one point or another. the important thing is that you didn't actually do it.  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:00 pm
yalie5
Teh Vampy
yalie5
Retarded Mango

yeah... but watch your back and make sure you got one real good friend that you can depend on cause these girls could turn on you at anysecond... either that or i'm just being paranoid.
@riyoku: meh... i think we all think of killing out family at one point or another. the important thing is that you didn't actually do it.

No i wouldnt call it being paranoid it's more a issue of what happend to you in the past, for me i've had nearly no friends for 4years of my life so sudennly gaining so many is a very good change for me. And i know i trust them all because at one point theyve all saved my a** once or twice.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff