Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strippers?
  ya!lolol
  lololno!
View Results

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:05 pm
I wouldnt say Avenged Sevenfold are degrading themselves, i mean its the girls who are stripping lolz... But in all seriousness it is pretty much thier trademark. Guys like girls *or atleast some do* and to some point all guys are pigs lmao. I dont really have an opinion of it either way but I dont get why some people are so disgusted by it. No matter what you think of it, the girls are going to be there.

And hey atleast thier girls are good looking unlike that annerexic topless chick in the GC video River.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:51 pm
WatchTheSunDie
Fruity Hummer
Flippantly Frolicsome
No shut up! Hot girls in music videos is always a good thing.

No and no.
What they said. "hot girls" ruin the quality of the music. I personally think it degrades the bands and makes them into objects of sexual want because girls want to be strippers in the videos so they can be near their favorite bands. Strippers in music videos send out the wrong msg to young girls. Its like "Hey! degrade yourself and you might get a shot at being in a famous bands video!" But most strippers are mothers trying to make a buck. It's sad, strippers are not a postitive thing to have in videos, they really represent hard times. Okay, I'm rattled enough.
Uh okay, I see your point but I'd rather see attractive females than a bunch of sweaty guys playing their instruments. Just my opinion.  

Emiri Sioux

Snorfuloops

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:24 am
i'm knot into girls who throw themselfs at me. Kinda lame. And hoes... i don't have tht kind of cash  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:34 pm
Well, thinking about it what twenty-five year old man wouldn't like playing in a ROCK band with millions of naked girls all around them? (This being straight men) Honestly, I would probably be ******** half the girls during the video if I had a p***s, since they are indeed very, very good looking. I wouldn't take it as them selling out trying to get fans, it's them getting laid at work. (By the way this is MY opinion, don't flame me with 'YOU DON'T KNOW THEM'S or 'THEY AREN'T LIKE THAT'S or maybe 'YOU'RE A PIG'S :/)  

Royallty_

`The Rev

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:03 pm
I don't think they do it to just "fit in"
They are just guys who like to have a good time
Part of that good time for them is strippers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:25 pm
It's about the music. Not the looks. Looks is what MTV is about.  

hit_man_106

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces