Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:29 pm
solarfacade
Ack, I think the contest length is too long... people will forget about it. I think it should last a month at most, but that's just me.

In all truth, I would've made it last a month or so--but this is just a plan of what I wanna do. sweatdrop

My first problem is: I don't have enough gold to even hold this contest. All in all, the amount of gold I should have right now should be at least 22k. (That's why I put in bold, underlined letters 'Donations are appreciated! heart ' sweatdrop )

The second is: I don't have the July 2005 letter--because its not July yet.

The reason why I made it so long was because of this--and the fact that after Full Moon wo Sagashite and/or Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne comes out in english, more people are likely gonna want to join the Tanemura Arina Guild. 4laugh

I know I should've waited until I had enough money to make a contest but... I couldn't help myself gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:58 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Ack, I think the contest length is too long... people will forget about it. I think it should last a month at most, but that's just me.

In all truth, I would've made it last a month or so--but this is just a plan of what I wanna do. sweatdrop

My first problem is: I don't have enough gold to even hold this contest. All in all, the amount of gold I should have right now should be at least 22k. (That's why I put in bold, underlined letters 'Donations are appreciated! heart ' sweatdrop )

The reason why I made it so long was because of this--and the fact that after Full Moon wo Sagashite and/or Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne comes out in english, more people are likely gonna want to join the Tanemura Arina Guild. 4laugh

I know I should've waited until I had enough money to make a contest but... I couldn't help myself gonk
Not to mention I'm going on vacation this summer and might not be able to finish the entries in time. ;_;  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:04 pm
Skymeri
Leri
solarfacade

Not to mention I'm going on vacation this summer and might not be able to finish the entries in time. ;_;

xd That's ok... remember. The due date is March 12, 2006 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:52 am
^_^ I'll join too!  

Shyrendora

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:18 pm
Leri
Skymeri
Leri
solarfacade

OMG, 2006!? O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:30 pm
.. o___-;.. like I said before... the contest didn't start yet... I'm poor... and this thread is only on here for a planning thing. However, those who want to join and can't wait to make their pictures may do so right now.

... Of course, if I get the prize money earlier than expected, I'll shorten the time it ends.

... Then again, the due date of this contest is a bit... false and yet it's not o_o;  

Leri
Vice Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:14 pm
well i would help with the money but i gave it all away to some friends hehe so i'm kind of poor i think i'll be a judge unless i change my mind to enter but if i get some more gold i'll help finance the contest if you need.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:20 pm
Leri
.. o___-;.. like I said before... the contest didn't start yet... I'm poor... and this thread is only on here for a planning thing. However, those who want to join and can't wait to make their pictures may do so right now.

... Of course, if I get the prize money earlier than expected, I'll shorten the time it ends.

... Then again, the due date of this contest is a bit... false and yet it's not o_o;
Ok, ok, I think I get the idea. xD  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:17 pm
Skymeri
Leri

Ok, ok, I think I get the idea. xD

YAY! I'm glad you do! xd

@ Caprika: THANK YOU crying *GLOMP*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:02 pm
I'm thinking that you should make 2 different entry slots. What I'm trying to say is that, 1 entry senction for people using ANY computer stuff, and other, for people who ONLY used pencils, markers, etc. You know what I mean? Its just that its really downhill for people like me that is hated by technology. lol. sweatdrop Anyway, I'll join! xd  

akeikas
Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:06 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I'm thinking that you should make 2 different entry slots. What I'm trying to say is that, 1 entry senction for people using ANY computer stuff, and other, for people who ONLY used pencils, markers, etc. You know what I mean? Its just that its really downhill for people like me that is hated by technology. lol. sweatdrop Anyway, I'll join! xd
yeah i'm not really good with drawing on my computer ehhe xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:17 am
Caprika
KazehaneRio_FLAME
yeah i'm not really good with drawing on my computer ehhe xd
Yay for technology suckers! lol. jk. well for me anyway xd  

akeikas
Captain

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:55 pm
Skymeri
Leri
Skymeri
Leri
solarfacade

OMG, 2006!? O_O
O.O'' ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:28 pm
xd On the brightside of all this...we could all try to improve our skills so that the competition will be more fierce and competitive sweatdrop  

Mikanne

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:55 am
YAY! *hugs Mikki-chan for thinking up of a brightside*

Don't worry about it Kaze-san xd I don't judge based on how technilogical someone gets on their picture. Like I put before, I'll judge on composition, emotion (if any), how well they draw, originality and creativity biggrin

Although... I prefer that you draw something new than the picture of Mitsuki you posted in the Tanemura Arina Fan Thread because that was an actual picture/pose of Mitsuki that Tanemura Arina made... and I can't grade that based upon those things up there... sweatdrop  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff