Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:23 pm
dead.moki
And the second istallment of GC ends with a cliffhanger~! (unless you've already read the scalations, which I assume most of the members in the guild have...)

Indeedy :3 If you thought that cliffhanger was bad, wait till you get to the latter half of the series...hoo boy...the suspense will kill you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:14 pm
Sai-kun
dead.moki
And the second istallment of GC ends with a cliffhanger~! (unless you've already read the scalations, which I assume most of the members in the guild have...)

Indeedy :3 If you thought that cliffhanger was bad, wait till you get to the latter half of the series...hoo boy...the suspense will kill you.

Cliffhangers are the worst/best. <3

Is the whole fiasco with the vampire-girl before or in GodChild? [sorry, trying to keep things spoiler freeee~]  

dead.moki

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:38 pm
dead.moki
Sai-kun
dead.moki

Is the whole fiasco with the vampire-girl before or in GodChild? [sorry, trying to keep things spoiler freeee~]

Vampire girl...vampire girl...um...I think I need more than that ^_^;; there are a couple of instances coming to mind...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:48 pm
i would like to sign up to shoujo beat to read count cain but....errr im a guy and well it just dont seem right for a guy to be walking round the subway with the magazine at hand....know what i mean? DAMMIT! im still gonna order it crying though il still feel weird or maybe il tell one of ma friends to order it and il just read it from there....not gay but would seem with it.... sad is the life of a male kaori yuki fan...v_v  

Rafael the Wind Angel

dead.moki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:35 pm
Sai-kun
dead.moki
Sai-kun
dead.moki

Vampire girl...vampire girl...um...I think I need more than that ^_^;; there are a couple of instances coming to mind...

Nevermind, I'm 95% positive it wasn't in God Child. I was thinking of the girl who lived with her brother, it's when Dr. Jezebel is introduced, I believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:34 pm
Hi all, I am totally confused about something and am hoping for someone to be able to answer this question for me.
Okay, God child was licensed by VIZ... according to barnes and noble, and some people on gaia, count cain, the entire series, was also licensed by VIZ. (count cain volume 1 is available today from barnes and noble dot com.) However, if you go to the website and try to buy it, it is not available there or else where... and you can pre order volume 2 of count cain which comes out next month.
BUT, s-c.net says it is not licensed. Now I am totally confused, I can't find count cain:forgotten juliet anywhere on the web, the VIZ website does not have it listed as one of their mangas, yet barnes and noble has it and volume 2 listed as purchasable, with VIZ as the publisher. What is going on?!  

YGOPaladin

Nikou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:33 pm
It's going to be in English right. At least that is what I heard. question  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:52 am
YGOPaladin
Hi all, I am totally confused about something and am hoping for someone to be able to answer this question for me.
Okay, God child was licensed by VIZ... according to barnes and noble, and some people on gaia, count cain, the entire series, was also licensed by VIZ. (count cain volume 1 is available today from barnes and noble dot com.) However, if you go to the website and try to buy it, it is not available there or else where... and you can pre order volume 2 of count cain which comes out next month.
BUT, s-c.net says it is not licensed. Now I am totally confused, I can't find count cain:forgotten juliet anywhere on the web, the VIZ website does not have it listed as one of their mangas, yet barnes and noble has it and volume 2 listed as purchasable, with VIZ as the publisher. What is going on?!

it would make more sense if Viz also decided to do Count Cain as well, or else it just wouldn't make much sense for the readers for Shoujo Beat. Since the first 4 volumns (I believe) pretty much explain everything about Cain, Riff and Merryweather. I know Count Cain is licensed in French.  

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:52 pm
I''m still confused...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:41 pm
YGOPaladin

As far as I know, Viz didn't pick up the entirity of Count Cain for one reason or another.
God Child is being serialized in Shoujo Beat, there will be God Child tankoubon in the future.
As for the fate of the first 5 books of the series...well...Viz seems to want to ignore the first half of Kaori Yuki's developing career and focus on post Angel Sanctuary stuff...::shakes fist::  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

diablo83

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:02 pm
Anyone who has seen it?

How it was?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:08 pm
Sai-kun
YGOPaladin

As far as I know, Viz didn't pick up the entirity of Count Cain for one reason or another.
God Child is being serialized in Shoujo Beat, there will be God Child tankoubon in the future.
As for the fate of the first 5 books of the series...well...Viz seems to want to ignore the first half of Kaori Yuki's developing career and focus on post Angel Sanctuary stuff...::shakes fist::

See yeah, that's what I thought, which is why it's so confusing that when I go on to the barnes and noble web site it actually lists count cain volumes 1 and 2 and orderable, volume 1 being ready to ship and volume 2 as a pre order, published by VIZ. But on the VIZ website these two volumes are definately not listed... so confusing.  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:26 pm
YGOPaladin
Sai-kun
YGOPaladin
BUT, s-c.net says it is not licensed. Now I am totally confused, I can''t find count cain:forgotten juliet anywhere on the web, the VIZ website does not have it listed as one of their mangas, yet barnes and noble has it and volume 2 listed as purchasable, with VIZ as the publisher. What is going on?!

As far as I know, Viz didn''t pick up the entirity of Count Cain for one reason or another.
As for the fate of the first 5 books of the series...well...Viz seems to want to ignore the first half of Kaori Yuki''s developing career and focus on post Angel Sanctuary stuff...::shakes fist::

See yeah, that''s what I thought, which is why it''s so confusing that when I go on to the barnes and noble web site it actually lists count cain volumes 1 and 2 and orderable, volume 1 being ready to ship and volume 2 as a pre order, published by VIZ. But on the VIZ website these two volumes are definately not listed... so confusing.

Perhaps Viz''s webmaster is just slow o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:22 pm
You know, I had thought the same thing about Cain (that VIZ was doing it all at first, thanks to amazon saying they were releasing it), but obviously they're not. Which is total bull, but what can we say? Its VIZ... I shouldn't expect that much from them (really doesn't like VIZ). And not only do I have a bone to pick with VIZ for not doing the first 5 books they have the nerve, in their Shoujo Beat to mess with Merry's name.... VIZ: Marie Weather.... instead of Merryweather... *hits VIZ*... this has turned into a anti-VIZ rant... *sigh* I just hate the fact that they're doing it. Its gonna take forever....  

Vampire Ifurita

Sparkly Hoarder

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:47 pm
So I should just assume that barnes and noble is stupid and hopefully some day someone will license the rest of count cain, or I'll finish learning enough japanese to get by with the original, which I intend to add to my collection anyway smile
Stupid VIZ!  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces