Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Stupid Insults... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:38 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24

haha, thanx, ill try to keep that in mind if it happens again... if i am strong enough.
<3

Its not an issue of strength to be honest, its a question of wills, slanging matches are a battle of willpower and intellect, which often, those people lack greatly.

haha. i hope so. id like to think they are wrong in that sense.
<3

Well if I want to upset someone, I work on destroying their life, not insulting them, and if you ask around, people consider me the bastion of intelligence on this forum. lol.

i can tell, especially they way you reply to the post in these forums, and how they reply back. lol.
<3

biggrin Flattery will get you everywhere m'dear.

lol. thats good to know.
<3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:15 pm

My friend Cullen and myself were making fun of these senior girls because they were talking about peter pan or something and they responded.
'Yeah. Well your face is dumb!'
We were laughing so hard because the insult was so bad!

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

Glamboy`

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:19 pm
Rellik San
Glamboy`
I got punched in the jaw before for yelling "CUT YOUR HAIR MOSHERRRRR" to a skinhead scumbag... Good old retrospect...

Usually the only insults I get are "f*****t" or "goth" or "gothic f*****t".
rolleyes

Your british I take it then. smile

Well the way you deal with that, is to cut your hair, shrug and say no, to f*****t, turn around and ask if their interested, if the say goth, confuse them and say thanks.

Close enough... I'm Irish. 3nodding

Lol...If the person insulting me looks threatening enough I usually just ignore them. Otherwise I shout something clever like "takes one to know one" or "your mam's a wino" back. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:25 pm

haha. Insulting someone's mother was what everyone did about two years ago. Then it died out.

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:28 pm
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

haha. Insulting someone's mother was what everyone did about two years ago. Then it died out.

haha. yeah, i remember that. "yo mama" jokes. though i never said any of those. i hated those jokes, they were too corny. all of the preppy kids and ghetto kids at my school used to say those.
<3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:30 pm
celine_jules24
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

haha. yeah, i remember that. "yo mama" jokes. though i never said any of those. i hated those jokes, they were too corny. all of the preppy kids and ghetto kids at my school used to say those.
<3
at my school, they sadly still do.  

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:38 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
celine_jules24
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

<3

haha, same here. they just dont do it so often. i hate it, they think its funny and i think to myself "grow up, thats so old and not funny"
<3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:11 pm
when anyone tells me i'm gay(i'm not) i say "yes i am very happy!" in this weird cheerful voice.  

rikaLeshay

moonlight_horror

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:36 pm
lmao... so my friend dylan is a wack job hes always pritending im trying to get it on with him and im like wtf  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:12 pm
rikaLeshay
when anyone tells me i'm gay(i'm not) i say "yes i am very happy!" in this weird cheerful voice.

haha! i say that all of the time!!
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Got Wilk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:45 pm
celine_jules24
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
celine_jules24
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

<3

haha, same here. they just dont do it so often. i hate it, they think its funny and i think to myself "grow up, thats so old and not funny"
<3

heh, they do around here too. my friends and i like loudly doing "yo mamma" wars in front of all the ghetto kids just to make a scene cuz we've always thought of them as so dumb.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:49 pm
i got called a vampire (well i have a lot) while walking around outside at about 3pm durring summer time (broad daylight) so i replied "yup, new breed, we love the sunlight, thats why i'm ouside so often"

i've also been called gothic b*tch and hippy and all those. i always reply "hell yeah" or "thanks", or with hippy i either hold up the peace sign or start yelling at them about eating meat....

everyone in my neighborhood calls me willy wonka (cuz my name is wilhelmina) and half of them are teens and its so stupid to hear a bunch of teenagers going "willy wonka willy wonka and her chocolate factory". for a while i actually started carrying around chocolate so when they said "hey willy wonka come give us some chocolate" i'd hand them some.  

Got Wilk

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:45 pm
FreakyGirl1029
celine_jules24
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
celine_jules24
X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

<3

<3

heh, they do around here too. my friends and i like loudly doing "yo mamma" wars in front of all the ghetto kids just to make a scene cuz we've always thought of them as so dumb.

haha, you and I are alike in that sense, my friend. it sux to be us, going to ghetto schools like that.
<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:02 am
celine_jules24
rikaLeshay

haha! i say that all of the time!!
<3

yeah biggrin it's not much of an insult either,it's kinda sad.  

rikaLeshay

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games