Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
what is a poser? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Palitou

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:30 pm
well like someone said ppl that dress or act in a way *my english sux im learning xd* just to fit in = STUPID PPL most of them "Tha POPULARS"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:23 pm
omfg a poser is someone who says they r emo or goth or whatever when they r not and they are just saying they r to get attention  

lonly_emo_chic

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:12 am
People that dress or act acertain way to look popular.
People that try to convince other people they are emo.
People that will only shop at certain stores because they are "emo stores"
Kids that have the most "Popular 'emo kids'" on their top-whatever on myspace, although they don't know them.
People who say they cut, but they don't.
People who cut to look emo.
People that truely belive all mainstream punk (or pop-punk) is emo.

Mostly scene kids.
Some preppy kids.

oh, and just for the record, the emo genre is DEAD. I can't think of any recent bands thatr would qualify as "emo" style of music.

Emo nowadays is an outlook, a fashion, a personality, a music TASTE, etc.

thank you
smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:18 am
celine_jules24
people often call me a poser becuz i dont look like the "typical" emo... it bothers me and pisses me off. i thought it was about emotions...
<3

People never really notice me for being emo either.
I think it's kind of lame thinking we all are SUPOSED TO wear all black, and have fringe that covers our eyes.
But the people who know me well, the people who know what I really am, the can say I'd be "emo".
That's all that matters.

We have a large scene population at my school, so the only emo kids (the real ones, there's like 3 including me) juast hang out with some punk kids. Sometimes they make fun, but they always know that I know they're making a joke, that they don't really mean what they say.

Cappy and I, we were like, "I'M TIRED OF EMO!"
cause of the posers and the big deal made about us.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:43 pm
Everyone. No one can be unique, no matter how hard they try...^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:57 pm
I hate people that use that use the term "poser" on other people. To me, there's no such thing as a poser. It's not like everybody stalks eachother to see what really goes on in their lives. Like, at my school there's these skateboard obsessed dumbasses who always bring their boards with them and never shut the hell up. When I started waring vans the first thing they said when they noticed was, "Get out of here you ******** poser! You're trying to be a skater just like us, YOU FILTHY POSER!" well, for one, I used to skate until I hurt myself badly, two-I just liked the ******** shoes and bought them because I wanted to ******** wear them, and finally three-if I wanted to be like them I'd be screaming poser at people and carrying a damn skateboard around.

Okay, that was a terrible example...  

Pretty as Sin

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:09 pm
Dying Poet
I hate people that use that use the term "poser" on other people. To me, there's no such thing as a poser. It's not like everybody stalks eachother to see what really goes on in their lives. Like, at my school there's these skateboard obsessed dumbasses who always bring their boards with them and never shut the hell up. When I started waring vans the first thing they said when they noticed was, "Get out of here you ******** poser! You're trying to be a skater just like us, YOU FILTHY POSER!" well, for one, I used to skate until I hurt myself badly, two-I just liked the ******** shoes and bought them because I wanted to ******** wear them, and finally three-if I wanted to be like them I'd be screaming poser at people and carrying a damn skateboard around.

Okay, that was a terrible example...

Hm...the same thing happened to me! People are weird. neutral  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games