Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
a NOT so happy bday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m0ky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:59 pm
Yori Heike
wow that does suck the bad thing about my bdays I'm alwasy on a plain

y  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:09 pm
m0ky
Yori Heike
y
since my birthday is always near holidays and we go somone for the holiday and my mom likes to book the plain flight on my bday and it sucks since it really boring on the plain  

xSTHMx

m0ky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Yori Heike
m0ky
Yori Heike
y
since my birthday is always near holidays and we go somone for the holiday and my mom likes to book the plain flight on my bday and it sucks since it really boring on the plain

it fair is borign flying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:14 pm
and now my dads nto gonna be there on my bday so its jsut me im gonan see him untill liek 8 at night sad great i feel liek total crap today...

**sad**  

m0ky

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:50 am
m0ky
and now my dads nto gonna be there on my bday so its jsut me im gonan see him untill liek 8 at night sad great i feel liek total crap today...

**sad**

On my 18th my family went out for drinks to celebrate, just no one told me, so I arrive home to an empty house after college, get really upset because I don't see anyone, they all stumble in drunk at about 12:30am.

So it may be late, but at least you get to see some of your family on the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:52 am
It will be ok. Atleast they know it's your birthday. On my 16th birthday no one in my family remembered it was my birthday.  

DefectiveBunny

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:00 pm
its my bday today right now ivce woken up and the only one who was there was my gf she said happy bday gave me a cuddle and a kiss and then i left for work havent seen anyone else im not gonna see any of them till late tonight, but on the good side its my bday and im 18, im so down to day i feel like s**t.

Some one give me a hug  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:32 pm
m0ky
its my bday today right now ivce woken up and the only one who was there was my gf she said happy bday gave me a cuddle and a kiss and then i left for work havent seen anyone else im not gonna see any of them till late tonight, but on the good side its my bday and im 18, im so down to day i feel like s**t.

Some one give me a hug

*Hugs*

*Washes*
HUG GERMS!!!11!  

Rellik San
Captain

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:56 pm
Rellik San
m0ky

Some one give me a hug

*Hugs*

*Washes*
HUG GERMS!!!11!

wow thnx rellik i didnt think u hugged people  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:02 pm
m0ky
Rellik San
m0ky

Some one give me a hug

*Hugs*

*Washes*
HUG GERMS!!!11!

usually only attractive girls, but you needed it, so meh.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:12 pm
m0ky
my bday is this thursday and my step mum is hospitle for a by pass she has a blood clot hear her hear, and since shes ahvign it my gf cant move in for a few more months sad , and her surgery for the bypass is on my dbay so no ones gonna be home my dad is going to be up in the hospital with her, my mum lives in canada wioth my brothers so theres gonan eb no one there for me, and if anything goes wrong its gonan be a worse bday sad

i feel so sad about it and jsut wish things would get better i though everything was going well nwo everythign has screwed up and blow back in my face

birthdays suck...mine always have i get grounded on mine and stuff like that, but i m sorry about your mother  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:47 pm
Chaos A.D.
m0ky
my bday is this thursday and my step mum is hospitle for a by pass she has a blood clot hear her hear, and since shes ahvign it my gf cant move in for a few more months sad , and her surgery for the bypass is on my dbay so no ones gonna be home my dad is going to be up in the hospital with her, my mum lives in canada wioth my brothers so theres gonan eb no one there for me, and if anything goes wrong its gonan be a worse bday sad

i feel so sad about it and jsut wish things would get better i though everything was going well nwo everythign has screwed up and blow back in my face

birthdays suck...mine always have i get grounded on mine and stuff like that, but i m sorry about your mother

yeah thnx her op went fine it ended up being a double bypass so shewill be in hospitle for a week ro so.  

m0ky

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:47 pm
Rellik San
m0ky
Rellik San
m0ky

Some one give me a hug

*Hugs*

*Washes*
HUG GERMS!!!11!

thnx rellik i could kisss u.. but i got a gf razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:13 pm
m0ky
Rellik San
m0ky
Rellik San
m0ky

Some one give me a hug

*Hugs*

*Washes*
HUG GERMS!!!11!

So do I, and if you did I'd probably slap you, me being as straight as a lamp post. smile

Before anyone starts, I have no problems, if you are gay or bi, its just something I'm not.  

Rellik San
Captain

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:34 pm
Rellik San
m0ky
Rellik San
m0ky
Rellik San
m0ky

Some one give me a hug

*Hugs*

*Washes*
HUG GERMS!!!11!

So do I, and if you did I'd probably slap you, me being as straight as a lamp post. smile

Before anyone starts, I have no problems, if you are gay or bi, its just something I'm not.

lol nah all good razz jsut playing round im trying to keep my self in a good mood trying the best i can..  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games