Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*^The Knowledge Box^*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawning Emulsion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:19 pm
f1r3b4ll2000
HIST LESSON WORTH READING

This is freaky....

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat!

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford".
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln made by "Ford".

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot; he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

And, Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater.

Creepy, huh?

That is quite creepy.... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:04 pm
Stop taking quotes from the Anarchy Cookbook! scream Some MOST of the stuff in there are really dangerous, and without proper experience or guidance someone attempting to make one of those can seriously get hurt. Stop posting them now or I'll be forced to ask a mod to lock this thread up.  

Cat-Whiskers

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:11 pm
wow i scared the cat using words...oh well lets go see more files from the anarchist! this time i can tell u howt o make a nuke war head. or something easier and more dangerouse...when i get home. (im in shen zhen xd )
In fact. add me on msn and i'l send u the whole thing then we'll all quoate the holy bible of chaos in order to annoy kitty whiskers  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:16 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Stop taking quotes from the Anarchy Cookbook! scream Some MOST of the stuff in there are really dangerous, and without proper experience or guidance someone attempting to make one of those can seriously get hurt. Stop posting them now or I'll be forced to ask a mod to lock this thread up.

dude.... you sound almost motherly eek the angry mom kind.  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:16 pm
CrimsnHawk
wow i scared the cat using words...oh well lets go see more files from the anarchist! this time i can tell u howt o make a nuke war head. or something easier and more dangerouse...when i get home. (im in shen zhen xd )
In fact. add me on msn and i'l send u the whole thing then we'll all quoate the holy bible of chaos in order to annoy kitty whiskers

............. stare
One more post from that cookbook and I'll do everything in my power to shut this thread down. People like you annoy me to no end stare

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:18 pm
yalie5
dude.... you sound almost motherly eek the angry mom kind.

yeah well I've read the entire thing, and it's bloody dangerous. The amount of damage that thing can cause is... blah stare  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:20 pm
CrimsnHawk

ya know... maybe you should stop... i mean you're giving t0shi0 bad ideas and i don't like that. if you don't ... well... bad things will happen to you. evil i promise twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:22 pm
yalie5
CrimsnHawk

ya know... maybe you should stop... i mean you're giving t0shi0 bad ideas and i don't like that. if you don't ... well... bad things will happen to you. evil i promise twisted

Well im sure ur life would be better without a exploding tennis ball being nailed in your face blaugh  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:24 pm
CrimsnHawk
yalie5
CrimsnHawk

Well im sure ur life would be better without a exploding tennis ball being nailed in your face blaugh

yes it would be so you better stop or else... evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:43 pm
yalie5
CrimsnHawk
yalie5
CrimsnHawk

you do reliase as soon as im at home i'm gonna place the anarchy book+new anarchy book to every1 and post about 3more extracts? (hopefully this is still remaining as senseless fun arguement.)  

Flammable Bait

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:17 am
Guys.. I don't think anyone here's gonna take it seriously.. although it probably would be a good idea to stop it..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:00 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Guys.. I don't think anyone here's gonna take it seriously.. although it probably would be a good idea to stop it..

I can post some receipes here, butbut...oh well. gonk  

Teh Vampy

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:50 pm
CrimsnHawk
yalie5
CrimsnHawk
yalie5
CrimsnHawk

you do reliase as soon as im at home i'm gonna place the anarchy book+new anarchy book to every1 and post about 3more extracts? (hopefully this is still remaining as senseless fun arguement.)

they might not take it seriously but there is always going to be one idot out of every ten people who will take it seriously... so go ahead and post it... you will regret it evil twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:57 pm
Teh Vampy
Niphredil Ithilmir

Food? Yay!
@CH: I was joking ya know... Cat's right, some retarded kid can try it and kill themselves (why's everone looking at me?).
@Yalie and CH: Stop the qoutes >.<

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:34 pm
t0shi0
Teh Vampy
Niphredil Ithilmir

Food? Yay!
@CH: I was joking ya know... Cat's right, some retarded kid can try it and kill themselves (why's everone looking at me?).
@Yalie and CH: Stop the qoutes >.<

Fine fine fine..even though i know that it's all perfectly safe as i have tried alot of things withing the book!! and as far as you know im alive.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff