Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Twilight Princess - Help Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuore di un Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:55 pm
Linken_Bogard
Um...can you beat the reforming skeleton in Arbiter's grounds without knowing the helm splitter? I seem to be stuck.
If you know the shield attack, that's also effective. Just keep kicking his a** till he turns to a pile of bones. then blow him up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:45 pm
Insanitys Child
I'm trying to collect all the poe souls. I beat the Cave of Ordeals and I have 2 poe souls left to get. Problem is, I've been everywhere several times, but I can't seem to find the last two. I've looked on the list I printed out online (cuz the strategy guide is harder to follow) but I dont see any more anywhere. It seems like I got every single one of them. I've looked at the list a hundred times, yet two still remain somewhere. Isn't there some other way to find them? I've come to far to accept defeat. It's pissing me off. Can anyone here at all tell me what I'm somehow doing wrong? xp

Oh yeah, and I have the gamecube vesion.

Did you check the dig caves? There's two in one at the northern hyrule field(there's acually two dig caves here).  

kattheif

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:29 pm
Insanitys Child
I'm trying to collect all the poe souls. I beat the Cave of Ordeals and I have 2 poe souls left to get. Problem is, I've been everywhere several times, but I can't seem to find the last two. I've looked on the list I printed out online (cuz the strategy guide is harder to follow) but I dont see any more anywhere. It seems like I got every single one of them. I've looked at the list a hundred times, yet two still remain somewhere. Isn't there some other way to find them? I've come to far to accept defeat. It's pissing me off. Can anyone here at all tell me what I'm somehow doing wrong? xp

There are two in the Cave of Ordeals, if you haven't been there yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:25 am
Thak
Insanitys Child

I have the same problem, Insanitys Child, I don't seem to find one freakin' poe! scream

Anyway... I thought there were 3 in the Cave of Ordeals. confused  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:22 pm
Malu CLBS
Thak
Insanitys Child

I have the same problem, Insanitys Child, I don't seem to find one freakin' poe! scream

Anyway... I thought there were 3 in the Cave of Ordeals. confused

There might be. I only got through 40 levels and found 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:29 pm
Yeah, I believe it's in floor 43 or 47 or so...

Anyway...
I FOUND THAT LAST POE JUST HOURS AGO! xd Finally! That means I have beaten TP at 100% It took me minutes less than 60 hours... I wonder how much the other games take O.o  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

splitice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:48 pm
Insanitys Child

if u printed out the locations (dont be ashamed i did too) i would go to each location at night or day matters on the poe and u will probley find on  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:26 pm
lol, I'm still trying to get the poes! 10 left to get, but I don't have any guides or maps at all. No help what-so-ever, I simply (or maybe not as simply as thought sweatdrop ) just gotta find the darn things.  

Blubba_Pinecone

Curse of The Black Pearl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:44 am
Hi, I'm stuck on the Temple of Time, where you need to get the statue..I got it, but then I saved my game and turned off my Wii. Now, I can't find the statue crying I was at the plate room when I turned the Wii off. Can someone help me??PLease? crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:30 pm
umm i would probley say go back to the orginal room where u get that stature but u may have already done that  

splitice

eclesti

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:29 pm
Linken_Bogard
I have the game for the game cube. I was just wondering, how far am I if I am trying to take that shadow bird in wolf form to visit the third spirit...the one just before you save Ilia?

Way far...way far...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:35 am
Curse of The Black Pearl
Hi, I'm stuck on the Temple of Time, where you need to get the statue..I got it, but then I saved my game and turned off my Wii. Now, I can't find the statue crying I was at the plate room when I turned the Wii off. Can someone help me??PLease? crying

It's back in the room wehre you get the Dominion Rod. It goes back every time you reset the game.  

Revenge of the Dark One
Crew

Xenon Renorack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:49 am
Linken_Bogard
I have the game for the game cube. I was just wondering, how far am I if I am trying to take that shadow bird in wolf form to visit the third spirit...the one just before you save Ilia?

Not very deeply in, but still rather far conisdering the time it takes to get there. There are many more dungeons and puzzles to complete after this point. MANY more.  
Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games