Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:12 pm
The lich king began laughing maliciously. He slid forwards across the ground and within seconds was behind him. "Boo." he said, as the wisp flew through the air, leaving a trail of light which spelled out the same words. "Now, what brings you to these parts."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:12 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:19 am
Somehow Mr. Black had closed the distance between where he was standing and where Kenton was in but a moment.

"There's nothing to be afraid of."

"yet."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:36 am
Neil watched and moved slowly closer to Mr.Black. He kept Blacktail raised and watched as he scared the only other person here. If he tried anything he was sure to put more then a few rounds of silver into him.  

Kieron Simato

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:54 pm
"Pardon me for a moment."

Without turning around in a clear and irritated voice he states, "You certainly are taking a long time to 'just pass through'."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:34 pm
((I'm not sure if you noticed but he was sneaking, and he was behind you.))  

Kieron Simato

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:19 pm
Kokuwagata
An interesting thing about flies is how in many species the compound eyes cover over 75% of their head, and their lenses receive a complex, composite fisheye lensed view of the world, which is almost 360 degrees in all directions. This is why it's difficult to swat a fly. Mr. Black, attuned with the insects around him, the carrion flies, is alerted to the presence of the person slowly following them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:22 pm
((XD Sorry I thought you were another character, I didn't realise it was actually Mr. Black.))

Neil kept blacktail up. "What says I wasn't passing through this direction anyway?"  

Kieron Simato

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:35 pm
((It's okay. Mr. Black is the disguise for Legion, it's easy to make that mix-up))

A few flies leave the small cloud around his head and buzz circles around his firearm.

"Well, a person just passing through wouldn't hold a gun at a person behind his back, for one."

"And two, a person just passing through wouldn't be trying to be all sneaky."

"My friends here," He waved his hands towards the clouds of flies, and then at the roaches near his feet, "Were keeping an eye on you."

He raises a lousy (in the traditional sense of the word) and simply pats Kenton on the shoulder.

"I believe we have other business to attend to, in any case, right?" He makes motions as if he were flipping through a book.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:07 pm
((Wow... i gotta say a couple of things. 1; Why is it that Kenton can describe my character beter than me... 2; The fly is quite posible the best response ever. 3; The Lich king still disguised as a human wearing a wastecoat))

The Lich king looked down at the squirming man at his feet. "Why so frightened, I simply wanted to warn you to... watch your feet."
said the Lich king in a maliciously kind voice. "It matters not why your here, but it would be best for you to run along. To the living and dead, you look far to vunreble." He turned arouynd and walked back to the sewar entrance. "Well, your right Mr. Black, we must be going now." he began to decend to the darkness.

((To the underways))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:04 pm
He gives both Kenton and Neil a polite bow, a sinister plastic smile which stretches ear to ear on his waxen face, and then jumps feet together, arms crossed into the manhole.

"Till we meet again."

There's a light splash heard as he lands into the tunnels below.

((It's a tabanid, or horsefly/deerfly, nasty nasty flies, and big too. They cut a painful hole in the skin to feed on the blood.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:21 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:22 pm
*About 100 ft in the air a 18 year old with blue skin and Royal red colored chinese robes falls out of the sky*

"AAAAAAAAH!" *THUD*

"Ow,ow,ow,ow"

*with his breath slowly comming back to him HasmatX looks around*

"How did I get here and where is here?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:46 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:47 pm
*HasmatX starts to get up and his back pops 37 times*

"OW!" *geting up on his hands HasmatX looks around to see he is in a graveyard*

I sence things are near