Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Japanese/Korean Dramas. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:02 pm
blossoming_angel
um.. seen :
fullhouse.. (i never knew rain is an actor.. sweatdrop )
my sasy girl or sumfing like that..
bride at 18 (so funny..)
this drama with the word "venice" in it.. (chinese: 威尼斯恋人) (its alrite)
wats with jewel in the palace or something.. so many peeps watch it..
(chinese:大长今) (dislike)

大长今 is so good, so many adults, elder likes it...it also won so many awards, no joke. It's that good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Unfortunately, I haven't experienced any drama shows from foreign countries, except maybe once, but I didn't know what was going on or what the show was called.*sigh* sad sad  

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:48 pm
Xiao_Hoa
Unfortunately, I haven't experienced any drama shows from foreign countries, except maybe once, but I didn't know what was going on or what the show was called.*sigh* sad sad

I pity you... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:27 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
um.. seen :
bride at 18 (so funny..)

大长今 is so good, so many adults, elder likes it...it also won so many awards, no joke. It's that good.

i dsilike it. i watched it in china.. i was like i went there to go on a holiday not to come and watch TV dramas to my mum, whos likes watching it~ i think theres gonna be a second series to it~ but the main characters not the same i think..  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:30 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
um.. seen :
bride at 18 (so funny..)

i dsilike it. i watched it in china.. i was like i went there to go on a holiday not to come and watch TV dramas to my mum, whos likes watching it~ i think theres gonna be a second series to it~ but the main characters not the same i think..

It had good ending though...but I didn't really get it, cuz I missed some episodes and it is for older people...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:16 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
It had good ending though...but I didn't really get it, cuz I missed some episodes and it is for older people...

yea.. the ending was quite nice.. all the badies were punished! lol. seen this drama when none of the badies were punished in the end and it was a no ending.. it sucked!  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:48 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

yea.. the ending was quite nice.. all the badies were punished! lol. seen this drama when none of the badies were punished in the end and it was a no ending.. it sucked!

lol...what was the drama called?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:39 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol...what was the drama called?

dunno. too crap for me to remember. lol.  

blossoming-angel

my.own.little.world

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:47 pm
t0shi0
There's a thread for Chinese Dramas, but we must pay some respect to our neighbouring countries, right?

: D

Neh, neh.

Tosh ish really obsessed with Nobuta wo Produce. >.>

(Mainly cos Kame's in it... KAME~ <333)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. ><

omg i love that drama, especially yamapi (yamashita tomohisa)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Yasuragi-chan
User Image

Yeah, this is from Hana Yori Dango, the two main characters ^^

whee ahhh. it's hana yori dango!!!!  

my.own.little.world

my.own.little.world

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:49 pm
Daisy Mai - 128K
hmmm I've seen tow Korean dramas which I thought were funny... well actually one of them was a movie.

1. Now and Forever (Korean movie)
2. Wonderful life (Korean)
3. 1 Litre of tears (Japanese)
4. Kimi wa Petto (Japanese)
5. Moon Child (mixture of Japanese, chinese mandarin and Cantonese I believe)

those are all I've seen so far.

ooo. i saw kimi wa petto...it was...pretty...interesting. i want to see 1 litre of tears but i'm afraid of crying so much, especially on a school night. yeah come to school with red and puffy eyes. lol.
i think i saw wonderful life but i'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:51 pm
feel_the_rhythm
t0shi0
@Yasuragi-chan: I think it's good. : D

(Maybe just because I love Kame too much.. >.>)

It's about a really shy girl, named Nobuka, who gets picked on alot. She recently transfered to this school and made enemies with these bitchy girls instantly. So 2 boys, Shuuji&Akira, is going to try to change her, (produce her) and make her the most popular girl in school. It's really funny but sad. :/

Um.. I just have to correct a typo. It's Nobuko, not Nobuka. ^__^ Anyway, I like Nobuta wo Produce a lot. As you said, funny, but sad. I also like 1 Litre of Tears, inspiring, but again, sad. Oh and I almost forgot, Kurosagi's a nice one. ^__^

kurosagi is good. omg. i love yamapi he is so hot.  

my.own.little.world

my.own.little.world

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:52 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
I'm currently watching a korean film about gambling... does anyone know the English name of it? (Dai Dow Ju is its chinese name)

i think it's called all in. i'm not sure, but i heard it was pretty good. i might watch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:54 pm
Yasuragi-chan
feel_the_rhythm
t0shi0
@Yasuragi-chan: I think it's good. : D

(Maybe just because I love Kame too much.. >.>)

It's about a really shy girl, named Nobuka, who gets picked on alot. She recently transfered to this school and made enemies with these bitchy girls instantly. So 2 boys, Shuuji&Akira, is going to try to change her, (produce her) and make her the most popular girl in school. It's really funny but sad. :/

Um.. I just have to correct a typo. It's Nobuko, not Nobuka. ^__^ Anyway, I like Nobuta wo Produce a lot. As you said, funny, but sad. I also like 1 Litre of Tears, inspiring, but again, sad. Oh and I almost forgot, Kurosagi's a nice one. ^__^

Oh wow thanks! That sounds pretty interesting! I want to watch it!
I tend to avoid drama's though, cuz I know I'll get pissed off at bitchy girls, and I'm trying to lower my temper, but it always goes back up blaugh
I want to watch One Litre of Tears too. My friend sent me sucha sad sad DMV and that's why I wanted to watch it; Am I allowed to post a link to it?
-- Damn! I can't find it on youtube sad It was so sad, I wanted to cry. My friend also started watching this Korean drama called Delightful Girl *something something* Any of you heard of it? She showed my MV for it too whee

delightful girl's success. i heard of it. it's suppose to be funny.  

my.own.little.world

my.own.little.world

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:55 pm
~leng.mui~
i finished watching this one called Wei Xiao Pasta or Smiling Pasta with Cyndi Wang and NIcholas Teo (Zhang Dong Liang) as main character.

They are both singers. It's a taiwanese drama

omg. i love this drama. it' so funny, but it's kinda like full house (k-drama)  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff