Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
What/Who is your favorite pairing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

furubafreak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:21 pm
I've only read FMwS and a bit of Shinshi Doumei Cross but my favorite pairing is Izumi x Mitsuki from FMwS. I know it's really weird, and I don't know anyone else who likes that pairing, but I can't help who I like together mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:22 pm
I like MerokoxTakuto from fmws. Just because it's so heart breaking for Meroko. crying  

RetributionandRevelations

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:43 pm
I like MerokoxTakuto from fmws. Just because it's so heart breaking for Meroko. crying

xD That used to be my reason for liking Takuto x Meroko. But now I like them together think about what Meroko keep saying in her little special in the manga and anime (I got scanlations because I couldn't wait for it to be translated. I WILL buy it from Viz, though, before someone else flames me for not supporting Tanemura-san.) that she vowed never to love again because she didn't want to be hurt again. And look what happened - she fell in love with Takuto. I mean, she broke her own vow and made herself vulnerable. ;.;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:15 pm

HOOZAH!!! Another MeroxTa-kun fan! Yay! whee

(I'm such a loser. lol)  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:47 pm
Lepidus Light

xD That used to be my reason for liking Takuto x Meroko. But now I like them together think about what Meroko keep saying in her little special in the manga and anime (I got scanlations because I couldn't wait for it to be translated. I WILL buy it from Viz, though, before someone else flames me for not supporting Tanemura-san.) that she vowed never to love again because she didn't want to be hurt again. And look what happened - she fell in love with Takuto. I mean, she broke her own vow and made herself vulnerable. ;.;

crying Some promises should be broken. Poor Meroko that it turned out that way.

@Aisu-Kitsune w00t! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:07 pm
Lepidus Light
Quote:
o_0! i never noticed that before!!omg!!! so it does say red!!! HAHAH! (okay im going phsycotic now....ignore me...)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE xd

Are you having fun? xD *poke poke* Silly silly. Wanna be my Gaia friend? ^_^;

Hmmm...I was reading the first few chapters of Shinshi Doumei Cross and it scared me when there was that partial shounen-ai scene that Haine came across...>_<
XD When I read that part I was like "OMGOMGOMGOMG! SHOUNEN-AI. SWEET~!." xd Don't mind me. Just like shounen-ai too much for my own good. ^_^;

As for the alignment thing. Check out the other options. XD

Ketsuruimaru

Omnipresent Heckler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:45 pm
*checking out other options*
[align=darkred][/align]
o_0!! dark red!! lol thats so cool!
align=orange][/align]
awesomeness!!
[align=black][/align]
o_0!!!

wieeerrrddd.....lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:28 am
furubafreak
I've only read FMwS and a bit of Shinshi Doumei Cross but my favorite pairing is Izumi x Mitsuki from FMwS. I know it's really weird, and I don't know anyone else who likes that pairing, but I can't help who I like together mad

Don't worry about it xd I like that pairing too  

Leri
Vice Captain

GuraGura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:09 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

HOOZAH!!! Another MeroxTa-kun fan! Yay! whee

(I'm such a loser. lol)
i love them! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:30 pm
crying Some promises should be broken. Poor Meroko that it turned out that way.

I think I like Meroko because she was rejected so much and she went through a lot of bad stuff but she was still strong and kept going. She's not your average "perfect/loved by all" character and that makes her easy to relate to.

Quote:
@Aisu-Kitsune w00t! whee

whee  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:06 pm
Personally, I don't like MeroxIzu pairing...but then again, I like Izumi as a lone wolf-ish person because i like him...lol. heart he...rocks! I love his past and stuff! heart Not that im happy for his past, it's sad and all, but its so...sad, yet fluffy. lol. sorry, im going nuts here. weeeeeeee xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:10 pm
-Eichi and Mitsuki
-Haine and Shizumasa

The common two ^^ Actually I think Takuto and Mitsuki are more common, o well I think Takuto and the Bunny make a cuter couple (grrrrrrrrr I always forget her name, the bunny that is ^^)  

dianakitsune

dianakitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:12 pm
Just remembered bunny's name, it's Meroku

yeah, heart Meroku and Takuto heart My other favorite couple pairing ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:28 pm
dianakitsune
Just remembered bunny's name, it's Meroku

yeah, heart Meroku and Takuto heart My other favorite couple pairing ^^

Actually her name is Meroko. sweatdrop

But I'm glad there's yet another MeroxTa-kun fan. whee  

Rosalyrica