Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
UnderOath:for fans only,keep your negativity to yourself!^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Aidan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:09 pm
I use YIM AIM and MSN any1 wanna add me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:16 pm
underoath rocks. You guys should check out As I Lay Dying, they're another hardcore Christian band.  

In Effect

emo brandon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:19 pm
as i lay dying is cristian?

woah  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:25 pm
I think so. They have their lyrics in a Christian rock site. I'll double check.  

In Effect

In Effect

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:32 pm
Yeah they are. Check it out, there's an article in the wikipedia about them.
Here!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:51 am
BassFu
EmoBirdy
BassFu
They are a decent hardcore band, but now they're generic s**t. If you don't like my opinion don't look at it.

why are you so negative and angry all the time? goodness lighten up a little! ^_^

Because it's my opinion and Underoath have sold out by changing their sound for something more profitable. Download "Acts of Depression" then compare it to "Chasing Safety" you'll hear a huge change in their sound and frankly I think it's for the worst.
Sry swann but I have to agree there I think they've lost there Edge but "Chasing Safety" is still pretty good though and I also Like The Changing Of Times  

ShadowD4

EmoBirdy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:32 am
It doesn't really matter to me anymore it's not important, we're all better off not caring anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:26 am
I love Underoath.  

Sveinsson

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:57 am
UnderOath is amazing.

I don't know if I like the days of Dallas or Spencer better though.

I saw UnderOath when Dallas Taylor was still with the band and they put on a spectacular show, and I have seen Underoath with Spencer Chamberlain twice now, and both times was amazing.

They just have different styles, both of which I like.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:33 am
I hope they come to Puerto Rico so I can see them with Silverstein (I Love Silverstein)  

Number1WithABullet

Eighty-Eights

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:08 pm
Underoath is awesome. I like them, a lot. They sound awesome and their lyrics rock. Even if they took a turn for the worst, they're still great to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:54 pm
Underoath are so amazing. I am so obsessed with them right now. And I like Spencer better then Dallas.  

Zah`ra

FlyKite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:49 pm
I am going to The USed concert and Underoath and Alexisonfire is going to be there =]
so excited  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:18 pm
Zemog_Suil
underoath rocks. You guys should check out As I Lay Dying, they're another hardcore Christian band.

Underoath isn't hardcore, retard.

They're Screamo/Rock.

Hardcore is their old selves. Their better selves. With Dallas Taylor. If you guys didn't know, they used to be death metal. It just pisses me off how people say they like them and they don't even know the names of the three cds before "They're Only Chasing Safety."  

Sculptured

Conservative Conversationalist

Emostar Gallactica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:22 pm
Zack Faelen
Zemog_Suil

Underoath isn't hardcore, retard.

They're Rock.

Metalcore is their old selves. Their better selves. With Dallas Taylor. If you guys didn't know, they used to be metalcore. It just pisses me off how people say they like them and they don't even know the names of the three cds before "They're Only Chasing Safety."

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff