Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:05 pm
Moonlight_Naida
Hi! My name is Erika but I prefer Naida. I'm 15. I've always been fascinated by the supernatural, paranormal, etc. I've never seen a ghost and nothing strange has ever happened to me but it has happened to a lot of people I know and I believe them.

Welcome to the guild Naida  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:33 am
Hi! i'm little_evil_goth and heard about this guild through a friend.
(thanks mcr goth)
i'm 15, crazy about rock'n'roll and love the paranormal and supernatural. i've seen some incredibly freaky stuff and enjoy it!  

little_evil_goth

A.Laran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:17 pm
Hi, I'm Ade. I'm 16 and I can actually say I live in a haunted house in Maryland. *grin* And the thing that sucks is that none of my family believes me. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:08 am
A.Laran
Hi, I'm Ade. I'm 16 and I can actually say I live in a haunted house in Maryland. *grin* And the thing that sucks is that none of my family believes me. rolleyes

Welcome, Ade, to the guild.
There are many people here that are likely to believe that you live in a haunted house. wink  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:40 am
Hi, I am DS. I lived in a haunted house for 13 years and have been seeing ghosts since age 4. I also have been ghost hunting but have not had any luck so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:39 pm
Howdy, I'm Ciora. I'm 25 years old and have been dealing with the paranormal for just about my entire life. Every residence I have lived in has been active one way or the other. I'm trying to decide if I'm just sensative... or have rotten luck. xd  

Ciora

NeEvIlWeEvIl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:34 pm
Hello everyone.

my name is NeEvIlWeEvIl but you can just call me neevil as the capitals get quite annoying to type after a while!

i have always been interested in the supernatural, ever since i lived in a haunted house.

i have joined (or tried to join) every supernatural guild i have found on gaia... plus a few more sweatdrop many people think that i cannot keep up with all of my guilds but i check them all regularly and whenever there is a topic i can help in- i post away....

oops- me blabbering on again....

nice to meet you all...i'll help where i can.

Pm me- pm's are fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:00 pm
Hello my name is Elizabeth, but I rather Beth or Erz, Since quite a time ago I always been fascinated by paranormal/supernatural things. Sadly I cannot really say I have seen or lived any. I'm looking forward to meet you all and make many friends.I'm from Dominican Republic.  

Beautifully_Rotten

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:44 am
hi! i'm 22 years old. i have been seeing ghost since i was 6 or 7 years old...after a while you forget sweatdrop
i do some ghost hunting especially in the summer time, but i have been not doing it as much anymore because of the lack of time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:31 am
Hey all! I just joined a few days ago!  

Ang The Hobbit

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:45 am
Welcome one and all. I hope you all enjoy your time here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:21 am
Hello. You all can call me Blue. I enjoy being outdoors. I am going to try and pursue a career as a veterinarian or anything else that gets to work w/ animals. I listen to any kind of music. I love planting flowers. I stink at chemistry. Ive always been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a child.  

arcticwolf_blue

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lil__one

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:53 am
hello I am lil one or Feline.. smiles either works. I wanted to join the quild because I belive in a great deal of things that fall under the paranormal tag. If you look at my other guilds you will get an idea of a few of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:46 pm
hi i just joined people call me sootpaw.i think i will have a great time here at this guild.  

ichigo05

Mankati

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:48 pm
I am... Mankati I don't feel like saying my name because im kinda embarassed by it... lemme say it sounds like... nevermind well Im 15 and I have had experences with ghosts....  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff