kittybikerX
Xiaoyu wearing kitty paws and whiskers whee
Done rolleyes without whiskers  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:58 pm
This inspires me to draw new outfits for Xiaoyu. o.o

I think Bryan needs a complete change of wardrobe. Well, not maybe complete, but I find his outfits really boring. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:27 pm
Well Bryan is a combat cyborg. Is it really surprising that most of his outfits are all military based?  

Stormshadow243

Angel de Lys

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:56 pm
Hiroshima Jackson
It'd be cool if they gave somebody a whole bunch of tattoos. Maybe they could give Hwoarang a sleeve or something and have him start fighting w/ no shirt or something.

Hell yes, Hwoarang is in some serious need of tats. Sleeves would be perfect, and would suit him perfectly. By T6 some time would pass, so it can be said that he has grown a tad older and gotten some ink done along the way.

Personally, I greatly miss Jin's Player2 outfit from T3. I would love to see something similar in T6...I really, really don't like that track suit domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:57 pm
Angel Del Carmen
Hiroshima Jackson
It'd be cool if they gave somebody a whole bunch of tattoos. Maybe they could give Hwoarang a sleeve or something and have him start fighting w/ no shirt or something.

Hell yes, Hwoarang is in some serious need of tats. Sleeves would be perfect, and would suit him perfectly. By T6 some time would pass, so it can be said that he has grown a tad older and gotten some ink done along the way.

Personally, I greatly miss Jin's Player2 outfit from T3. I would love to see something similar in T6...I really, really don't like that track suit domokun
You're plain evil!

For what we can say about Asuka's face in the T6 trailer. (and if the first one with Jin is "true") I guess it'd be fair to say that T6 happens an hour after T5... or sooner. there's really no change in the face or clothing.

As for Hwoarang's tats? when you're as badass as himand kick that much a**, why do you need tattoos? Although they could create one in the place we haven't seen yet. (HIS BACK! NOT p***s!) But I don't think he needs tats... Jin doesn't need tats... Jin doesn't have any tattoos at all (here the n00bs start to feel like they are gonna pwn me hard)
But if you really have to see him have tats (Bob) customize.

Newsflash for the pwn hungry n00bs... Jin has no tattoos, the one on his arm is more like a scar. The Devil markings, yeah, not tats. 3nodding

Give Jin a half-way Devil transform outfit. Markings, third eye, no horns and no wings, make his clothes dirty and bloody O_O HIS OWN BLOOD!
Yeah, an almost-Devil outfit. I hate the Dr item which gives him the markings for one reason. It has those fugly and lame tiny wings crying  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:20 am
Lee Chao Lan in drag! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:17 am
Pooky Girl
Lee Chao Lan in drag! xd
*Chaolan

And isn't he drag in every Tekken he's been on? o.O  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:24 am
Strider Karasu
Well Bryan is a combat cyborg. Is it really surprising that most of his outfits are all military based?

I didn't say they shouldn't be military based. I said his outfits are Boring.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:38 am
Kradvity
Strider Karasu

rolleyes girls.

HAND GRENADES AND STUFF LIKE THAT ARE NOT BORING O__O!!!!!!!  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:37 am
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Strider Karasu

rolleyes girls.

Boys. stressed

Hand grenades are cool, man. I dislike his clothes! He's looks haven't changed in ages! He's worn same pants in at least three tournaments! Give him a pink shirt! That camouflage pattern belongs to the 90's...

o..o;

[edit] Okay, you can make the shirt pink now, one point for Namco.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:54 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Strider Karasu

rolleyes girls.

Boys. stressed

Hand grenades are cool, man. I dislike his clothes! He's looks haven't changed in ages! He's worn same pants in at least three tournaments! Give him a pink shirt! That camouflage pattern belongs to the 90's...

o..o;

[edit] Okay, you can make the shirt pink now, one point for Namco.
The camo pants is a customization item... and the "snake eye" must have those Snake skin pants. It's the same a Jin's flame pattern or Xiao's pink clothes, it's his style. Personally I like the thing he's got going.
And points to namco for finally giving him the black t-shirt.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:17 am
Tekkensennin
Pooky Girl
Lee Chao Lan in drag! xd
*Chaolan

And isn't he drag in every Tekken he's been on? o.O

Oh my bad sweatdrop well he did dress all feminine on T4 o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:01 am
Lei in a bullet proof vest!.