Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:55 pm
Thomas shruged, and siad sarcsticly, "All I wanted was a friend." he began to walk slowly across the alley, the gouls pulling out of the shdows and hopping around after him. "I'll warn you pal," he says, moving past violet, "you'd be buest to avoid women like her, she'll suck your soul right out." was now standing in the feignt shadow cast by violets body, and sunk down a fraction of an inch, "SO, whats it going to be?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:35 am
*Violet simply smirked, and turned to face the man.* "For all your talk about how inferior humans are, the only thing you've done to show your 'superiority' was summon up some ghouls and make a couple of shadows." *Upon snapping his fingers, hundreds of pairs of glowing crimson eyes appear in the shadows.* "Oh, look at that. I can summon things too. And for the record, i'm not exactly human, if you couldn't tell already."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:50 pm
"I have a question....if we humans are so inferior...then why does your obviously inferior race need to call upon the help of others? I mean that's like saying you can beat up my new friend here, but then call your Daddy out and he does all the work." Smirking to herself at this psychotic fool, she flips foward over the two men's heads and into the air above a large amount of ghouls. "CELESTIAL WHIRLWIND!!" At this remark she sucks up a large quantity of the celestial energy, filled with the power of numerous stars in the sky, before she channels it into the length of her sword. Once her sword glowed like the starry sky itself, she begins to spin in the air, creating a tornado just before touching the first ghoul, sending several of them into the whirlwind, and summoning them instantly. Now, with a cleared space around her, she takes a look at her sceneries. "I hope you don't mind this girl crashing your little party...but I need my new friend here back alive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:15 pm
Within a second, Thomas had left VIolet's shadow, and shot at womans Nodachi. "You realy should've used that on me. The light makes it far to obvious how it works." The ghouls had been nocked to pieces, which lay like pudles of darkness on the ground, however, they soon began to sprout legs, and crawl back towards thomas.

"You see, these creatures are part of my power. Part of me." He held up his gun, adjusting the aim towards he head. "SO long as I'm alive, you can't kill them, and so long as their are shadows, you can't kill me." the puddles had reached his feet, and began to writhe. They then errupted into a dome of shadows and darkness over the three.

"It'd be my guess this hinders your need for light. Your in my domain now." however, there was a small pulsating yellow light. One of the ghouls who had swallowed a bomb had resurfaced, and was waiting for someone to show themself.

"And as for your friend statement; I saw him first." he said, with an overly forced childlike demenour. "I suggest you give up, and this'll all go away."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:34 pm
Quirks an eyebrow over the dome that now hangs above her, as well as the new shadows putting themselves together once more. "Well that's certainly an amusing trick, but the power of my Celestial Magic will NOT be stopped so easily." Smirking to herself, she smiled at the fact that she had only used her 2nd weakest attack, and she had even more spells to go. "I think it's time to get a lot more serious, and I think it's time to let some more light in." Focusing on all of the energy that she stores within her body on just the tip of her sword, she forces the power to constantly condense in on itself. This has the effect of multiplying each bit of new energy exponentially. Flinging the bit of energy up into the sky it begins to grow as it hits the shadows, stretching the dome, until it breaks apart at the top. Soon after the breakage she fires off a crescent wave which turns the ball of energy into a lens.

This lens focuses the power of the celestial heavens to pour down massive amounts of celestial energy into her body, supercharging her with it's power. Glowing with the power of the heavens herself, she uses it to supercharge her body, along with that of her sword, giving the sword a massive aura of pure celestial energy. Using her new found power she traverses the distance between herself and her new ally instantly. "Who I choose to reunite is my business and that of the person. I cannot let you continue, even if it means unleashing my full powers upon your shadows. For light gives birth to your shadows, just as easy as it kills it."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:45 pm
"you think this is about light and dark?!" laughed Thomas "No, darkness can exist alone, and darkness IS shadows. Thats why we're called DARKlings" He had created his own shadow ball, sheilding himself from the light. The ball moved slowly, and rolled atop he shadow, Thomas reaching his hand inside of it, and wraping his hand around he heart. "You realize that I can swallow you'r shadow up this instant, make you my slave forever?" He squezed slightly, causing her a great pain in her chest. "Or I could just kill you, its all the same to me. However, i you release that energy back to the stars it belongs to now, I'll let go." He laughed hearlessly "I'm not evil, just dark. Living or dieing is your choice."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:23 pm
Grimacing from the pain in her chest she smiles darkly at her enemy. "Oh I shall release the energy. With just such a polite request, how can I refuse?" Using her new found power she focuses it into her legs as she instantaneously appears close to the shadow master. This was about to get ugly. "By the power invested in me by the stars, I willfully release my energy!" At this request she makes a complicated magical symbol in front of the shadow master with all of her energy, smiling as it takes her merely a second. At this point the symbol flies off and connects with the enemy in front of her. This was a construct spell specifically designed to bind the powers of others. "I release them into a binding spell unto you! I hope that you enjoy my little gift...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:47 pm
The symbol slowed momentarily while it chewed through the dark sheild. However, the relativly unatended sheild was soon expended by the greater force.

"Dammit!": shouted the figure. The symbol conected, and burned through it. THe darkness which made up the ody burned away, and it collapsed. All that was left was a hand and a black line...

Meanwhile, the familiar voice echoed from somewhere else, "You'll have to do beter than that if you want to kill me next time." THe hand melted "Collateral shot!" as a black ball flew through the air and exploded on the ground next to the woman. It was to fast to dodge, but not strong enough to injur her seriously. "You'd best leave while she's still down mister. She's more trouble than I am. I'd help ya, but I need to get something looked at."

Footsteps echoed from far away, leaving the area slowly

((To new hope hospital))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 pm
Sarah hurried through the redlight district to the sight of the explosion. It wasn't hard to find, as a large crowd had gathered around it. "Move aside, physician coming through!" she comanded as she forced her way through the crowd.

SHe happed into the small crater from the blast and saw the person lying injured. "WHy do I have a fealing that the strange man cdaused this?" she said, pulling from thin air her staff and holding it alof. "Mega heal!" she comanded, and a swirl of green sparks and spirals burst from the air. THe fell on the person, and sank in, pulling the wonds shut and mending injuries. "All beter?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 pm
*Violet tried to keep himself from laughing, but failed.* "Oh, you children and your 'fights'..." *He pushed himself from the wall, and shook his head.* "Not even worth my time..." *He walked out to the sidewalk, and stopped, looking at the girl.* "Well? are you just going to stand there, or are we going to finish up this stupid shopping adventure?"  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:11 pm
Anakoni
*Violet tried to keep himself from laughing, but failed.* "Oh, you children and your 'fights'..." *He pushed himself from the wall, and shook his head.* "Not even worth my time..." *He walked out to the sidewalk, and stopped, looking at the girl.* "Well? are you just going to stand there, or are we going to finish up this stupid shopping adventure?"

Glomps onto Violet happily. "Awww....thank yew for helping me with my job!" Turning to the woman, "You should watch out, this place isn't safe, some crazy shadow monster person just left this. I'm fine now, so please get somewhere safer then this dangerous place Miss." Nodding her head to Violet. "You should lead the way...I haven't been here before...." Checking her list she sees something in strange writing, she points to it. "Where is Necropolis and what the heck is this weird thing in strange writing that I'm supposed to get there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:48 pm
*Before Violet can speak, Miso walks up, wearing a traditional Gung Xi outfit (Look up Hsien Ko).* "I had a feeling you'd be slacking, so I came to check on you. And low and behold..." *Something about Miso seemed...different. He actually had curves.*

*Almost immediately, Violet seemed cautious upon seeing Miso.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:33 pm
"Hey it wasn't MY fault your little friend here had some a*****e enemy I had to take care of. I ended up having to fight for your friend without his help. Some shadow darkling kind of guy. Besides, he was resisting in helping me with that list your gave me." Glaring a little at Violet, before returning her gaze to Miso. "Hey...Did you do something with your fake boobs? They look a little more real tonight..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:44 pm
A man who looked to be in his mid twenties walked through streets as he came in the bar. The inside was nice but the crowd looked bad as they looked at the cloaked man with a quick glare. Everything in the bar went silent as the man walked up to the counter. The clanking of armor could be heard as he walked and sat down upon a bar stool. The light above him swang back and forth and you could hear the light creak as the people in the bar stayed quiet. As if they were watching for something. A mug of beer slid across the counter and into the hand of the cloaked man. The beer smooth as he drank. "This is good..." The man complimented as the bar tender nodded and continued drying off beer mugs as everyone went back to their business.  

YoruTaro

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:52 pm
*Violet shook his head, and leaped onto a street light.* "Hmph...very funny. It's like a family reunion...if only Miso could see this. I'll be at the Ragnarök." *With that, Violet was off.*

*Miso glared at Tennyo, and stomped his foot.* "Fake?! I'll have you kn..." *Miso stopped suddenly, and laughed.* "Er, I mean...of course they're fake, since i'm really a guy, and I'm Miso. Right? Haha..." *Miso turned around, and pointed in the general direction of the Necropolis.* "Er, you have to get something at the Necropolis! Yeah! Lets go!" *Miso laughed nervously, and began to run off...showing that his behind was also more prominent than it once was.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff